Eset Nod 32 Fix for 3.0?

Vasser

see even macoland agrees with me....my labtop is not all that great but compared to many labtops out there having 2gb is good....my desktop had 2 gb i upgraded to 4 just for pc games....so brotha....i suggest adding more ram instead of downgrading urself to xp....makes a huge difference

• Replies 2.1k
  • Views 271.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
see even macoland agrees with me....my labtop is not all that great but compared to many labtops out there having 2gb is good....my desktop had 2 gb i upgraded to 4 just for pc games....so brotha....i suggest adding more ram instead of downgrading urself to xp....makes a huge difference

so use ebooster and get another 2 gb of ram from the harddrive :P

Yeah, but the drivers 4 vista are still worse, even tho much better than some months tho.. Soon the same as XP..

I know it needs RAM, I'm getting a new rig after some time anyway, but.. don't know if Vista is worth using even on a fast pc..

Everyone always says "get more ram" to any computer problem,lol. I have 512 and can do most stuff, even run a ps2 emulator and watch those h.264 videos so just getting more ram isn't going to solve all problems. I'd probably get vista, but after hearing so many complaints about it, I'll just wait until programs stop being XP compatible.

Everyone always says "get more ram" to any computer problem,lol. I have 512 and can do most stuff, even run a ps2 emulator and watch those h.264 videos so just getting more ram isn't going to solve all problems. I'd probably get vista, but after hearing so many complaints about it, I'll just wait until programs stop being XP compatible.

Well RAM is(most of the time) the part of your computer that limits your possibilities. A slow hard drive, and a slow processor also but RAM usually makes a HUGE difference. If you upgrade from 512mb ram to 2gb that'll make a really big difference. So that's why everyone always says: ''get more ram''. As for windows xp vs vista, for now xp is much better. And i don't think microsoft will be able to change that any time soon. So you're right about waiting for some time before upgrading(if you can call it 'up'grading) to vista.

Ps... This thread is supposed to be about Eset NOD32 fix v3.0 ;-) so let's have this discussion in the hardware hangout.

I wish i knew, hope it's out soon. But what noddy posted about the extended trial versions comes in handy for now.

ps. idk if it matters, but i thought: hey let's get back on topic :rockon:

if someone have nodlogin 8.0b3 please PM me

one of the rules of nodlogin is not to pass links and so.

join to the public list and download it yourself.

It's forbiden to give you this program. If wish to have this program you must sign in to the group. Everyone may sign in to this group.

Everyone is talking about the groop/list but i can't really seem to find one... So i think alot of people would be glad to be pointed in the right direction for now... That is until nsane releases his fix.

It's forbiden to give you this program. If wish to have this program you must sign in to the group. Everyone may sign in to this group.

Everyone is talking about the groop/list but i can't really seem to find one... So i think alot of people would be glad to be pointed in the right direction for now... That is until nsane releases his fix.

google is always your friend

google "ulisessoft".. :nono:

google "ulisessoft".. B)

................................................................................

Nodlogin8b3 is out !

With a simple configuration I got my 1st automatic update !..... :dance2:

Have to wait till tomorrow and see what happen`s then...

cheers

jofre

What does this "Nodlogin" do? I see it is a install file but what does it install?

And what is the difference using either nodlogin or just entering a different update server in Eset NOD, like "eset.ihl5.com/" ?

B) hmm my nod trial has just extended the license for another month......very strange.... :dance2: :D

What does this "Nodlogin" do? I see it is a install file but what does it install?

And what is the difference using either nodlogin or just entering a different update server in Eset NOD, like "eset.ihl5.com/" ?

eset.ihl5.com is a mirror server for upgrading nod version 3.0. 566. You do not need anyuser name and password for program nod ver. 3.0. Nodlogin puts to your program nod the valid username and password. This is the main difference.

eset.ihl5.com is a mirror server for upgrading nod version 3.0. 566. You do not need anyuser name and password for program nod ver. 3.0. Nodlogin puts to your program nod the valid username and password. This is the main difference.

Allright.

But i dont see any reason to use nodlogin when u can use that mirror update server and not have to use any user or pass, and it is up to date with the latest update.

Why do you chose to use nodlogin? (If you did so)

ok 1st...how long will this mirror server be updating us....for how long? bc i heard for at least a yr but dont know which month

Archived