Eset Nod 32 Fix for 3.0?

Vasser

Actually we're the ones annoying them... By not buying, yet still using their software. But hey, who blaims us for the fact we just don't want to pay for a bunch of ones and zeros. But if you really like software and respect what they are doing, you should be willing to donate a few dollars/euros.

Thanks Noddy,but I prefer to stay with Nod32 2.70.39 (and Fix 2.2) with Comodo Personal Firewall (Freeware) and wait for the Nsane-Fix that will be ready one day...

Everything works fine this way.

Cheers and ....

Happy Christmas to everyone !...... ;)

Jofre

• Replies 2.1k
  • Views 271.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
For those of us who do not prefer the current beta version of the fix (NodLogin8.0a), there's some good news directly from the Eset Publishers - one can now, get a free & fully functional extension of 30 days evaluation by installing the latest copy - Trial version of NOD32 Eset Anti Virus / Eset Security Suite. I've just installed my trial copy of EAV 3.0.566.0 and also updated to the current Virus Signatures. This is how it works:-

1. Download your copy of (32 / 64-bit) NOD32 (Eset Anti Virus / Eset Security Suite) from the following link:-

http://www.eset.com/download/download_NT.php

The version displayed may be 3.0.563.0 - actually it's 3.0.566.0 (yet to be updated at the Eset site.)

2. Uninstall your existing version completely

3. Reboot when prompted to

3. Launch a search and remove all traces of the Eset folder

4. Do a clean re-install with your freshly downloaded Trial installer - (your previous installer no longer functions optimally)

5. Congrats, you will now be able to update your Virus Signatures for 30 additional days. In the meanwhile, Nsane is sure to come out with the final version of his 'NODFix.' 3doktr7.gif

Follow this link to check out the source of inspiration for this post:-

http://www.wilderssecurity.com/showpost.php?p=1134072&postcount=11

Yeah! I am using 2.7.39, I stay that way until New NodFix is out!

Thanks Noddy,but I prefer to stay with Nod32 2.70.39 (and Fix 2.2) with Comodo Personal Firewall (Freeware) and wait for the Nsane-Fix that will be ready one day...

Cheers and ....

Happy Christmas to everyone !...... :dance2:

Jofre

Yes, of course - 2.70.39 is not a bad alternative at all (different strokes for different people.) smilerollwi4.gif

As for me, I'm glad to have ventured the V3 way - have benefited in receiving a 60 days evaluation instead of the usual 30 days. This has given me a great insight into the effective functioning of V3 as well as malfunctions, in conjunction with my existing arsenal of security software.

At the end of the day, the entire exercise is to provide people who are waiting so impatiently for the V3 Nsane NODfix, with a 100 % functional alternative.

Cheers and ....

Happy Christmas to everyone !...... :dance2:

Jofre

Yes, of course - 2.70.39 is not a bad alternative at all (different strokes for different people.) smilerollwi4.gif

As for me, I'm glad to have ventured the V3 way - have benefited in receiving a 60 days evaluation instead of the usual 30 days. This has given me a great insight into the effective functioning of V3 as well as malfunctions, in conjunction with my existing arsenal of security software.

At the end of the day, the entire exercise is to provide people who are waiting so impatiently for the V3 Nsane NODfix, with a 100 % functional alternative.

v3.0.566 scanned your downloading files, it will stop it upon detection of "virus:" Is it good ? I prefer to decide for myself what I am downloading. It could even detect future Nod32Fix as Trojan, and you will unable to download it .....

v3.0.566 scanned your downloading files, it will stop it upon detection of "virus:" Is it good ? I prefer to decide for myself what I am downloading. It could even detect future Nod32Fix as Trojan, and you will unable to download it .....

I guess you're able to change that setting somewhere, but don't ask me where. Maybe take a look at the help files. I'm still used to the old way of setting up NOD32 but now they changed some things so couldn't find it myself.

well it also seems that the NodLogin8.0a stop working today, because all day it says cant connect, so its atleast good there seems to be new key out every day, really looking forward to the working fix comes out..

Works great here, just updated to newest version :dance2:

nodlogin8.0a is a long-term fix, everyone get a working key from the nodlogin server, and then update nod with that key. I think the ARC team just hacked the NOD server and stole all keys :D Will work for a long time, cause ESET will have to block a lot of keys (and get angry customers by doing that) before this fix don't work!

well it also seems that the NodLogin8.0a stop working today, because all day it says cant connect, so its atleast good there seems to be new key out every day, really looking forward to the working fix comes out..

Works great here, just updated to newest version :smartass:

nodlogin8.0a is a long-term fix, everyone get a working key from the nodlogin server, and then update nod with that key. I think the ARC team just hacked the NOD server and stole all keys :sneaky: Will work for a long time, cause ESET will have to block a lot of keys (and get angry customers by doing that) before this fix don't work!

nodlogin 8.0a stopped working and there is an update for it, (nodlogin 8.0b) does anybody know where to download it, thanks

aRC nodlogin v8.0b1

--SNIP--

Upped cos ppl requested, I'm not after premium rs points or anything, you can see that as I used xirror..

Tell me how it works.. :sneaky:

--Sorry, no direct crack linking - thanks.. you can PM em. -ebt

HATE9X: Ok, sry for not remembering the rules, those who want it pm me.. :smartass:

aRC nodlogin v8.0b1

--SNIP--

Upped cos ppl requested, I'm not after premium rs points or anything, you can see that as I used xirror..

Tell me how it works.. :party:

--Sorry, no direct crack linking - thanks.. you can PM em. -ebt

HATE9X: Ok, sry for not remembering the rules, those who want it pm me.. :dance2:

Hi hate9x, can you elaborate on how 8.0b works, 8.0a was straight forward, just click and nodlogin will insert the username and pw into eset automatically. but 8.0b asks me to subscribe to a lost (or something like that).

Appreciate any help as I cant read spanish and used babelfish to get a translation.

Thanks much!

Not sure what you want potatohead, but here are the instructions that were included with the fix I "posted":

--------------------------

| Instructions by avi01 |

Feel safe it's been thoroughly tested :dance2:

1. Install NOD32 3.x, checking "Set update parameters later"

to get past the password screen.

2. Do NOT re-start the PC yet, when asked select "No - later".

3. Disable ESET real-time protection

(Setup -> Antivirus and Antispyware protection ->

Real-time file system protection -> Disable )

4. Copy nodlogin8b1.exe to the Application folder

(C:\Program Files\ESET\....)

5. Now some tweaking inside ESET - IMPORTANT!:

- Toggle to advanced mode

- Go to "Tools"

- Then go to Scheduler

- Press "add" and next

- choose "Event triggered" and give the task any name

- Then press Next, Next, Next, Finish.

- then select the file named "nodlogin8b1" which is in the ESET folder

6. ENJOY!!

--------------------

| Credits to: |

--------------------

UlisesSoft - for NodLogin, the core of the new FiX.

You can force NOD32 V3 to ask for your permission before cleaning anything. Open the advanced options and follow these steps as illustrated in the following images:-

1. Select 'Antivirus and antispyware'

2. Click 'Setup'

3. Select 'Cleaning'

4. Drag the slider to the extreme left

5. Click 'OK'

You may also follow these 5 steps on the following modules to force NOD32 V3 to ask for your permission before cleaning anything:-

A. Real-time file system protection

B. Email protection

C. Web access protection and

D. On-demand computer scan

post-9217-1197117548_thumb.jpg

post-9217-1197117568_thumb.jpg

You can force NOD32 V3 to ask for your permission before cleaning anything. Open the advanced options and follow these steps as illustrated in the following images:-

1. Select 'Antivirus and antispyware'

2. Click 'Setup'

3. Select 'Cleaning'

4. Drag the slider to the extreme left

5. Click 'OK'

You may also follow these 5 steps on the following modules to force NOD32 V3 to ask for your permission before cleaning anything:-

A. Real-time file system protection

B. Email protection

C. Web access protection and

D. On-demand computer scan

I totally agreed with the above mentioned steps, but strips it of cleaning, you end up with v2.7.39. :dance2: :dance2: :dance2:

Of course v3.0.566 have antispyware, but my firewall have antispyware too! :dance2: :party:

Regardless, I will still change to this version once there is a stable crack like Nod32 Fix v2.2!

By the way, any one tested nodlogin8.0b1? Is it working? previous version seem to be not working!

I totally agreed with the above mentioned steps, but strips it of cleaning, you end up with v2.7.39. :dance2: :dance2: :dance2:

Of course v3.0.566 have antispyware, but my firewall have antispyware too! :dance2: :party:

kotaxor,

The above steps in NOD32 v3.0.566.0 do not strip you of cleaning, on the contrary you're allowed 4 options - request you to refrain from making unsubstantiated statements, please. We try to help you out here, in your queries and it doesn't matter in the least whether you go by V2 or V3 - so lets not take this thread off-topic by trying to start a V2 versus V3 World War-III (both V2 & V3 are excellent engines doing the same job in two very different ways - which way you choose to follow is your personal preference.) Your preference seems to have gone pogo-dancing - in your earlier post, you hated cleaning and now all of a sudden, you desire it.

post-9217-1197119407_thumb.jpg

kotaxor,

The above steps in NOD32 v3.0.566.0 do not strip you of cleaning, on the contrary you're allowed 4 options - request you to refrain from making unsubstantiated statements, please. We try to help you out here, in your queries and it doesn't matter in the least whether you go by V2 or V3 - so lets not take this thread off-topic by trying to start a V2 versus V3 World War-III (both V2 & V3 are excellent engines doing the same job in two very different ways - which way you choose to follow is your personal preference.) Your preference seems to have gone pogo-dancing - in your earlier post, you hated cleaning and now all of a sudden, you desire it.

so sry if I touch a raw nerve, I am just fustrated that a stable fix for the new version is not out yet!

so sry if I touch a raw nerve, I am just fustrated that a stable fix for the new version is not out yet!

My dear friend, please don't be sorry - we're all one community, here. We try to share everything. Your frustration is understandable - it's quite natural, but Nsane will come out with something good (in his own time.) I've personally taken apart his previous NODfix (v.2.70.39) - believe me, it's mind-boggling - no ordinary individual would undertake such a thankless job for the sake of others. It's definitely taking an excruciatingly long time - hence, all of us in the meanwhile, are trying our level best to provide solutions to keep each others evaluation / trial copies of NOD32 running on with full functionality.

emot22xu7.gifWorse comes to worse, if our trial expires on us, we still have the old trusted & tried v2.70.39 - cheersemot63qg0.gif

Not sure what you want potatohead, but here are the instructions that were included with the fix I "posted":

Feel safe it's been thoroughly tested ;)

- Go to "Tools"

- Then go to Scheduler

- Press "add" and next

6. ENJOY!!

--------------------

--------------------

Thanks!

I got a different file instaed when I downloaded straight from ARC's website, that file cant work directly.

I managed to find the nodlogin8b1.exe mentioned above, and yes, it works just like the previous version.

Thanks much!

Feel safe it's been thoroughly tested ;)

- Go to "Tools"

- Then go to Scheduler

- Press "add" and next

6. ENJOY!!

--------------------

--------------------

Thanks!

I got a different file instaed when I downloaded straight from ARC's website, that file cant work directly.

I managed to find the nodlogin8b1.exe mentioned above, and yes, it works just like the previous version.

Thanks much!

after 70% the nodlogin8b1 stop why?

My dear friend, please don't be sorry - we're all one community, here. We try to share everything. Your frustration is understandable - it's quite natural, but Nsane will come out with something good (in his own time.) I've personally taken apart his previous NODfix (v.2.70.39) - believe me, it's mind-boggling - no ordinary individual would undertake such a thankless job for the sake of others. It's definitely taking an excruciatingly long time - hence, all of us in the meanwhile, are trying our level best to provide solutions to keep each others evaluation / trial copies of NOD32 running on with full functionality.

emot22xu7.gifWorse comes to worse, if our trial expires on us, we still have the old trusted & tried v2.70.39 - cheersemot63qg0.gif

I have install version 3 many times, using NodFix v3, Nodlogin v8.0a and v8.0b1, each time it does not update I have to revert back to v2.7. what you think?

I have install version 3 many times, using NodFix v3, Nodlogin v8.0a and v8.0b1, each time it does not update I have to revert back to v2.7. what you think?

I believe that the beta versions of the 'fixes' for V3 do work (some members have posted their experiences in this same thread.) Honestly, have not tried out any of those - if my trial runs out before Nsane's final fix, I'll give these 'beta fixes' a try.

Since you've been re-installing your 2.70.39 frequently, hope you've kept a backup of your configurations (saves you lot of time) - this is accomplished by getting into the registry and exporting the following key:-

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Eset

I believe that the beta versions of the 'fixes' for V3 do work (some members have posted their experiences in this same thread.) Honestly, have not tried out any of those - if my trial runs out before Nsane's final fix, I'll give these 'beta fixes' a try.

Since you've been re-installing your 2.70.39 frequently, hope you've kept a backup of your configurations (saves you lot of time) - this is accomplished by getting into the registry and exporting the following key:-

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Eset

Ha! ha1! did that, also HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Eset, Thanks anyway!

pablorindt,

Suprise it work for you, does it update to the latest def. should be 2711(20071207)?

so u think that the fix will come out for new years?

................................................................................

Who knows....but we are not in a hurry, are we ? We have v.2.70.39 with Nsane FIX 2.2 that works so fine...So....we can wait , can`t we ? - Of course we can.

Wish a Nice Christmas to everyone here !!!... ;)

Cheers !

jofre

Archived