Eset Nod 32 Fix for 3.0?

Vasser

My .exe does much more than that...

"adds my server (http://eset.ihl5.com/) automatically, selects the server and removes username and password to prevent errors."

oh and you don't need to end the egui.exe process to import a server... that's just stupid... lol

so... let me get this straight. i am going to click on an executable from a relatively unknown (sorry, i am sure your nice) person that will 'adjust' my av software.

let me get right on that...

...a batch file is much more transparent and trusting for most... anyone check out the executable yet?

Look! I have used it and it's OK! Check all my process and nothing extraordinary is amiss! DON'T Use it if it bothers you, KM92 have good intention. Thanks again to KM92

I've used it also with no problems. And it works 100%. We got your back KM92

• Replies 2.1k
  • Views 272.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
But what can they do? Close the server? If they close it i'll make a new one! lol

Your attitude is really praiseworthy - long live your server/s emot109lh7.gif

"adds my server (http://eset.ihl5.com/) automatically, selects the server and removes username and password to prevent errors."

oh and you don't need to end the egui.exe process to import a server... that's just stupid... lol

so... let me get this straight. i am going to click on an executable from a relatively unknown (sorry, i am sure your nice) person that will 'adjust' my av software.

...a batch file is much more transparent and trusting for most... anyone check out the executable yet?

Just open the .exe with winrar and check the .reg file... it doesn't harm your pc...

Sorry bad english

Just open the .exe with winrar and check the .reg file... it doesn't harm your pc...

Sorry bad english

Not bad english at all ;-) Maybe:'Sorry --for my-- bad english'

Everything else is ok :P

And gest you don't have to be that suspicious he told exactly what would happen if you started the .exe file. And if it was some kind of malware/virus, don't you think Eset would've detected it whilst downloading? But if you don't want to use his server then please don't let us talk you into it, it really doesn't matter. I hope nsane's fix will be out soon and you should have at least 20 trial days left.

Sorry bad english

Not bad english at all ;-) Maybe:'Sorry --for my-- bad english'

Everything else is ok :P

And gest you don't have to be that suspicious he told exactly what would happen if you started the .exe file. And if it was some kind of malware/virus, don't you think Eset would've detected it whilst downloading? But if you don't want to use his server then please don't let us talk you into it, it really doesn't matter. I hope nsane's fix will be out soon and you should have at least 20 trial days left.

...as you say...

thanks for trying to help.

Works with Vista x64 & NOD32 3.0.621 x64 version ?

If you're talking about the server, yes it does ;-)

Good afternoon :

I don`t see why people is so concern with KM92 Patch!

Patch works fine, updates everyday in a easy way.

No fear ! :P

Dont you have installed Acronis True image or GHOST ? Everybody uses one of these.

This way if you dont know or if some thing goes wrong with the patch (which I dont believe) you always can return to previous situation !

Believe me, this is a good product, that you can trust on !.... :smartass:

Cheers

jofre

For folks using the 30-day trial versions, the following User name & Password setup extends your evaluation more than 2 months - till 13-03-2008:-

No serials please. -ebt

now now ebait play nice

actually why are you asking about different language here...we did not make the program...we are just "talking" about the program here...ask the company that makes it...they most likely DO have a French version.

also @ebait...i was also editing that post to delete the serial and name ...you must have just beat me to it by a few secs

it's funny to see how crowded this topic is, nsane's fix is really what makes this site famous!

@DirtyShady if you go here, you will find the french version. However, username and serial is needed to download.(Choose between Home Users and Business Users)

I do think it's kinda weird the trials are only in english...

Noddy first of all this isnt allowed and second, these passwords and usernames get blocked within half a day because like 1000's of people use them, don't you think Eset notices that kind of things :smartass:

I agree to most of what you mention here - however it's not a crack serial that was posted but a bonafide 3-month trial User name & Password that some Eset Resellers offer people like you and me for evaluation purposes only. I did not post a link to the sites of these Resellers (that would've been condemnable.) If anybody doubts this, I can PM the links.

The reason I posted the trial User name & Password is simply to save our members the pain of having to download a 15 MB+ setup file and then to install it just to obtain this very same User name & Password - all 30-days trial versions from Eset Resellers bear this User name & Password which is built-in the installers and cannot be blocked. I wonder how a similar trial User name & Password was allowed to be posted in this same thread:

http://www.nsaneforums.com/index.php?showtopic=8410&view=findpost&p=42189

All said, in case I'm still considered as somebody who flouts / breaks the rule, here - I extend my unconditional apology to one and all for any distress caused. :P

I agree to most of what you mention here - however it's not a crack serial that was posted but a bonafide 3-month trial User name & Password that some Eset Resellers offer people like you and me for evaluation purposes only. I did not post a link to the sites of these Resellers (that would've been condemnable.) If anybody doubts this, I can PM the links.

The reason I posted the trial User name & Password is simply to save our members the pain of having to download a 15 MB+ setup file and then to install it just to obtain this very same User name & Password - all 30-days trial versions from Eset Resellers bear this User name & Password which is built-in the installers and cannot be blocked. I wonder how a similar trial User name & Password was allowed to be posted in this same thread:

http://www.nsaneforums.com/index.php?showtopic=8410&view=findpost&p=42189

All said, in case I'm still considered as somebody who flouts / breaks the rule, here - I extend my unconditional apology to one and all for any distress caused. :P

Oh i see now, i just thought it was a serial from one of those websites that were mentioned. But still i don't see why you posted it because it's blocked, or am i wrong? I tried it to dowload a copy of Eset Smart Security and it didn't work.

Now you cleared things up i'm sorry to have commented on your post ;-)

well sorry guys but am actually a new member thats y dun know the customs xactly :P i downloaded an nsane crack for nod 3.0... although it shows the new splash screen picture of the new version during instalation but it doesnt work.....it even ended my trial version..

any1 please tell me is there any such kinda crack for ESS or AV out there yet or i should wait

n tnx for bearing my presence guys :smartass:

Oh i see now, i just thought it was a serial from one of those websites that were mentioned. But still i don't see why you posted it because it's blocked, or am i wrong? I tried it to dowload a copy of Eset Smart Security and it didn't work.

Now you cleared things up i'm sorry to have commented on your post ;-)

Hey hi Shought, emot51lp3.gif

Absolutely no issues here, nothing wrong in what you did - you don't need to be sorry.

That User name & Password combination is tried and tested with the Eset Anti-Virus which is what I'm using - it may also work only with evaluation / trial versions of the installer (not the ones meant for Registered Users, which is a different download.) Request you to try it on any trial version of NOD32 Anti-Virus - I'm running it on a previous 3.0.566 which was due to expire on 19-01-2008.

Be rest assured this User name & Password combo will not be blocked - it's used exclusively and distributed generously for legitimate evaluation by the Eset folks. Suspect it should work on ESS, too - comments will be most welcome.

Take this opportunity to wish each and every member of this fraternity a merry Christmas. emot53ko9.gif

Hehe nice emoticons noddy, just wanted to say that you were doing the right thing. I thought it was a bought username/password with which you can download the customer versions. But hey since it's not, you didn't do anything wrong and just wanted to help out. The perfect christmas spirit.

Take this opportunity to wish each and every member of this fraternity a merry Christmas. emot53ko9.gif

And i wish you(and ofcourse each and every person on the world) a merry christmas too!

well sorry guys but am actually a new member thats y dun know the customs xactly :P i downloaded an nsane crack for nod 3.0... although it shows the new splash screen picture of the new version during instalation but it doesnt work.....it even ended my trial version..

any1 please tell me is there any such kinda crack for ESS or AV out there yet or i should wait

n tnx for bearing my presence guys :rolleyes:

Hello GaNgXtEr - welcome to NSANE.FORUMS!!!!

You need to wait a bit for the release of the final version of the 'fix' - in the meanwhile, you have a PM. Thanks for joining our Community - have fun.

yeah me too im new here but ive tried the server of KM92 about a week it works perfectly though the updates are kinda late e.g. the virus definition version released in eset server is 2345, in KM92 its only 2344. it takes about 4-8 hours before the update anyway thanks KM92 its not a big deal

yeah me too im new here but ive tried the server of KM92 about a week it works perfectly though the updates are kinda late e.g. the virus definition version released in eset server is 2345, in KM92 its only 2344. it takes about 4-8 hours before the update anyway thanks KM92 its not a big deal
I'm using the km92 server and my virus def # is 2745, exactly the same as the eset server, so I don't see it being slower.

How long it takes to get the updates differs. Normally it's Eset ---> Computer, now it's Eset --->(1) Server --->(2) Computer so the delay will probably be Delay 1 + Delay 2. The normal delay is usually 0-2 hour so with KM92's server it'll be 0-4 hours i guess.

What matters is how you configure your updates, if u configured them to update once every hour it takes shorter then when you configure it to update every 4 hours.(Of course...) And how KM92 configured his server matters too. So i you have your updates configured at a 'delay' of 'A' hours, and KM92 has it configured with a 'delay' of 'B' hours it'll take 'A+B' hours.

Someone that knows what he's doing should do the same for Kaspersky, it's needed a patch to remove the nags and a server with the updates...

Archived