Eset Nod 32 Fix for 3.0?

Vasser

Hi,ALL !

NEWS :-

marsupilami is doing a new automatic fix for ESET 3.0xx not ready yet for sharing.

Cheers

Jofre

• Replies 2.1k
  • Views 272.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi,ALL !

marsupilami is doing a new automatic fix for ESET 3.0xx not ready and not for sharing yet, but you can do it, following his instructions - works!.... <_<

Box fix - manual, auto and Box4ever for those interested ,working fine ..... :dance2:

Cheers

Jofre

PS: Click on my name and request using "Message" .

Hi,ALL !

marsupilami is doing a new automatic fix for ESET 3.0xx not ready and not for sharing yet, but you can do it, following his instructions - works!.... <_<

Box fix - manual, auto and Box4ever for those interested ,working fine ..... :dance2:

Cheers

Jofre

Are you Spanish ? - New version 3.0.645 is out .

Hi,ALL !

Cheers

Jofre

Are you Spanish ? - New version 3.0.645 is out .

There is an english version out now. 9down

the links on 9down lead to the .342 version

I grabbed the NOD32 Antivirus Business 3.0.645 ISO Retail Incl Key.

It's installed and is the v645.

Sorry don't know about the other links

It seems the 645 is the same as 642, only a Spanish translation, according to Marcos post at Wilders. Unfortunately Eset deems a language translation deserves a new version number.

Actually forget it. It seems all you people are doing is repacking the "PackageTag" exploit. I can add that to ESET scheduler myself. <_<

Maybe script it, add my own "EditionName", UPX it and call it my own custom fix... :dance2:

I have some question, how to completly uninstal eset smart security ( settings, ui - WHOLE program etc ) when i normaly uninstall i still have previous settings and options... after futer install

Did you delete all the ESET folders from program files,and from Docs and Settings,Application data?The easy way is,after you uninstall ESS,do a search for anything with ESET in the name,and delete everything the search finds.

Thats what i usually do,and i also use Ccleaner after ive uninstalled any program.

yes i delete whole eset files and folders, also all ESET enitres in registy and i still have previous settings

Use "Windows Install Clean Up" (it's a utility you can get from Microsoft's site. It's the only way to remove faulty installations from your system.

I know this is kinda off-topic, but may I know how do I close ESS or don't allow it to run during startup?

I have some question, how to completly uninstal eset smart security ( settings, ui - WHOLE program etc ) when i normaly uninstall i still have previous settings and options... after futer install

Did you delete all the ESET folders from program files,and from Docs and Settings,Application data?The easy way is,after you uninstall ESS,do a search for anything with ESET in the name,and delete everything the search finds.

Thats what i usually do,and i also use Ccleaner after ive uninstalled any program.

yes i delete whole eset files and folders, also all ESET enitres in registy and i still have previous settings

Use "Windows Install Clean Up" (it's a utility you can get from Microsoft's site. It's the only way to remove faulty installations from your system.

didnt work either...

Hey guys!

I made a resum of all the eset solutions here

Please let's organize this topic. its a completly mess

help me to fill the other topic.

I know this is kinda off-topic, but may I know how do I close ESS or don't allow it to run during startup?

Easily, don't install it......Why install ESS if you don't want it to run during startup or intending to close it?

Easily, don't install it......Why install ESS if you don't want it to run during startup or intending to close it?

no offense to eset freak but thats a stupid question

My Autofix is released on Eset ultimate topic......

------------------------

Let`s go to the new Topic ESET ULTIMATE.

Jofre

-------------------------

marsupilami

To All of You who asking for nsane-fix... just read on his Profile...please

"Basically, I just can't handle this shit anymore. I've got problem after problem piling up on me and I need to do something to ease the stress or I'm ganna go fucking mad. I haven't had any work in the real world for months now, my girlfriend pretty much dumped me the other day, I have to move into a small ass apartment in a few months and my car's been broke down forever and a day now -- which I have no money to fix. Just to name a few..."

Please... don´t ask for a fix from nsane... if he got the time and want´s to do a fix... he will make one... in the mean time... stick with the ones that U can get.... go to Eset ultimate topic......

I don't need no stinking fixes...i got tired of playing the game and actually PURCHASED bit defender for 29 dollars for 3 computers and 2 years updates.... sad i know...i feel bad about it....

I don't need no stinking fixes...i got tired of playing the game and actually PURCHASED bit defender for 29 dollars for 3 computers and 2 years updates.... sad i know...i feel bad about it....

DON'T use 2 AV together!

I'd posted this in Luminoso's awesome organized index, but it seems it's been deleted for some reason -- probably for foolishly including the links to the fixes in the thread. Though, editing the links out would have made more sense than deleting it...

Anyway, I had a few questions which I'd posted in there for Jofre:

This thread is great, assuming it stays updated as new developments occur. It's aggravating having to read through so many BS replies in the other thread.

A few questions for Jofre (or anyone who happens to know)

So, Jofre, you are recommending using either the Masupilami or Box4ever fixes now? What exactly is the difference between the way the two work, out of curiosity?

Edit: Oh, and why is there the BoxForever(A) AND BoxForever(:D? Which is preferred?

Also, what happened to BoxAuto (Box-Mara Eset3Fix.exe) - Is there something wrong with it? I'm using it right now and it seems to be working fine

Sorry for asking so many questions. I'm trying to get everything straight

Edit: Luminoso: I still had the tab open for the second page of your thread, and made an html backup of it. I also have a screenshotted backup of the first page, so although I don't have the souce, it can be easily remade without the offending material. Give me a ring if you want me to send it to you ^_^

Archived