Eset Nod 32 Fix for 3.0?

Vasser

marsupilami

Why just not stay with the trial... when u don´t have to do anything.... no crack... no nodlogin..... just make a task in scheduler... and u r safe.

Just doing what eset do to your registry... and the registry is yours.... :dance2:

• Replies 2.1k
  • Views 273.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i want nsane to realese a pirate server other then releasing a crack because when new version release crack stop working and the server do it work when new version release

so i vote for pirate server for update EAV and ESS not crack

Trial & Commercial aren't the same, see ESET knowledgebase.

Trial only update definitions, Commercial update definitions & program (including modules)

Since the ESET Alternative Update Server I created is a complete full mirror of ESET commercial servers there is no reason to not recive the module updates also :dance2:

OK, an alternative update server will work good too. But the problem is you have to thrust the people who made it, then may infect you with that server... (not that you are doing this mate, great work with your server!)

This fear of getting infected with an update file is unfound! obviously the AV will know wht its dwnlding it will not dwnld anything as a n update file :blink:

humm maybe. What's the purpose to infect anyone. Or how old some file downloaded infect the pc?

The signature databases of eset have a specific data structure. Anything that doen't match with that structure eset won't reconize and won't do anything else... nodlogin, temdono, etc are worst. they change the eset program structure and may mess with anything else.

Nodlogin doesn't change the program structure! As said before it's a standalone application that only downloads an key and insert this in the AV. Then you can just update via commercial servers. Nothing from Eset is changed, even not the server adress. Nodlogin will also work with the latest version, always, instead of temdono or dasumo :blink:

Trial only update definitions, Commercial update definitions & program (including modules)

Since the ESET Alternative Update Server I created is a complete full mirror of ESET commercial servers there is no reason to not recive the module updates also :dance2:

OK, an alternative update server will work good too. But the problem is you have to thrust the people who made it, then may infect you with that server... (not that you are doing this mate, great work with your server!)

This fear of getting infected with an update file is unfound! obviously the AV will know wht its dwnlding it will not dwnld anything as a n update file :P

humm maybe. What's the purpose to infect anyone. Or how old some file downloaded infect the pc?

The signature databases of eset have a specific data structure. Anything that doen't match with that structure eset won't reconize and won't do anything else... nodlogin, temdono, etc are worst. they change the eset program structure and may mess with anything else.

Nodlogin doesn't change the program structure! As said before it's a standalone application that only downloads an key and insert this in the AV. Then you can just update via commercial servers. Nothing from Eset is changed, even not the server adress. Nodlogin will also work with the latest version, always, instead of temdono or dasumo :blink:

-----------------------------------------

So...Nodlogin is a good alternative when all the others do not work anymore..... :blink: Maybe... :wacko: eh! eh! eh!

Box4ever just paralyses ( freezes ) the trial 31 days count down .

marsupilami

Since the ESET Alternative Update Server I created is a complete full mirror of ESET commercial servers there is no reason to not recive the module updates also :rolleyes:

This fear of getting infected with an update file is unfound! obviously the AV will know wht its dwnlding it will not dwnld anything as a n update file :blink:

Nodlogin doesn't change the program structure! As said before it's a standalone application that only downloads an key and insert this in the AV. Then you can just update via commercial servers. Nothing from Eset is changed, even not the server adress. Nodlogin will also work with the latest version, always, instead of temdono or dasumo ;)

So...Nodlogin is a good alternative when all the others do not work anymore..... :rolleyes: Maybe... :wacko: eh! eh! eh!

Box4ever just paralyses ( freezes ) the trial 31 days count down .

But it´s annoying (with Box4ever) when u install a new version.....much more simple with my solution..

But it´s annoying (with Box4ever) when u install a new version.....much more simple with my solution..

But 'Box4ever' can become a simple and very good (and even the best) solution, if someone can make it work 'automatically', make it in the form of a 'patchfile'. Isn't that possible ? :rolleyes:

Or is someone working on it already ? :rolleyes:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kurrado :

Box4ever is on testing mode. Was installed on my PC on 11th March. If after 12th April still works, then maybe someone

here can make it automatic (mara ? ) - but it`s very easy to make it work - Box gave us a good explanation - just have to

follow according to the pictures.

-------------------------------

marsupilami :

Not annoying for me, because I have a backup without Antivirus installed so, it takes 5 minutes to test a new one. Besides, I

dont believe a new version will come out soon - Maybe next Christmas as a gift... (?).

I would like to see how your patch or crack or whatever... works and already sent you a message requesting a link to download.

Thanks

Jofre

There's a lot of information here.

So:

TemDono:

+:One time run, updates till 2050

-:May not run on future versions. Only for trials.(?) (no modules update)

-:It does patch the eset program core

Box4ever:

+:it does work

-:must be run mannyaly

-:Patch the eset program core

Nodlogin:

+:Uses commercial servers

+:May be used with a lot of versions

-:May be detected has a thereat by ESET

-:Sometimes there is no licenses on database for long times (3days)

Eset Alternative Update Server:

+:Works for all versions and future versions (for v3 series)

+:Does provide modules updates

+:NO patches/external extra programs need to be run

-:You must trust on mirror owner (???)

-:Small delays between official signature releases

There's a lot of information here.So:TemDono:+:One time run, updates till 2050-:May not run on future versions. Only for trials.(?) (no modules update)-:It does patch the eset program coreBox4ever:+:it does work-:must be run mannyaly-:Patch the eset program coreNodlogin:+:Uses commercial servers+:May be used with a lot of versions-:May be detected has a thereat by ESET-:Sometimes there is no licenses on database for long times (3days)Eset Alternative Update Server:+:Works for all versions and future versions (for v3 series)+:Does provide modules updates+:NO patches/external extra programs need to be run-:You must trust on mirror owner (???)-:Small delays between official signature releases

thank's luminoso for your information i am using Eset Alternative Update Server work's greatbut i know one thing more pirated server's could not leave longer

Box4ever(A) works fine for me until now. :rolleyes:

WinXP /WinBlista ? 32bits /64bits ?

Thanks

Jofre

somebody tell me wats wrong with dasomu crack.... i've instaled it today and ESS updated successfully ..... does it got any flaw?

There's a lot of information here.

So:

TemDono:

+:One time run, updates till 2050

-:May not run on future versions. Only for trials.(?) (no modules update)

-:It does patch the eset program core

Box4ever:

+:it does work

-:must be run mannyaly

-:Patch the eset program core

Nodlogin:

+:Uses commercial servers

+:May be used with a lot of versions

-:May be detected has a thereat by ESET

-:Sometimes there is no licenses on database for long times (3days)

Eset Alternative Update Server:

+:Works for all versions and future versions (for v3 series)

+:Does provide modules updates

+:NO patches/external extra programs need to be run

-:You must trust on mirror owner (???)

-:Small delays between official signature releases

Box, TemDono, & Dasumo just modify (hack??) the registry. They do not change any of Eset's files. On TemDono and Dasumo, the dates are just entries in the registry and has no real value in terms of hacking??. Don't get fixated on the expiration dates. They were put there to make you FeeL_GooD. They serve no purpose as far as hacking is concern. (See below for a new version of Eset. Just came out. It was sent to me to be tested.)

During testing, I found that CyberMania modified (hack??) Eset's core file. Tampering with Eset's core file is dangerous because you don't know what changes were made. For all we know, a trojan loader may be inside and waiting for the right time.

Two reasons why I made my fixes manual. One, I don't know how to make them into an executable file. Two, I want all the learn how to hack and know exactly what goes on inside your computer. This is my motto when it comes to computer security: Trust NO one!! :rolleyes:

By the way, below is a sample of a registry hack that serve no purpose except to make you FeeL-Good. :rolleyes:

is KM92 around?his server is still up but no updates. is this http://eset.no.sapo.pt is Km92's?

y does it matter arent u using the nodlogin?

no!

Km92 quits his project.

I made a similar one. I needed somthing that i can install on someone and works without any problems long as possible. ESET Update Server was the best solution I had. I already had another private update server. Now i am more mature on this i decided to make ip public on an unlimited server (hosted directly on a ISP).

Box, TemDono, & Dasumo just modify (hack??) the registry. They do not change any of Eset's files. On TemDono and Dasumo, the dates are just entries in the registry and has no real value in terms of hacking??.

Wait. Isn't the trial period determinated on the username and password that you're using to access the update servers? ESET products don't have anykind of limitation on the core. All the trial/license are done by the update servers.

If things won't run that way, i was impossible to have things like ESET Alternative Update Server withou modification of eset program core.

For the Commercial Version, the U/P is required to access the commercial servers. When you update your signature database, Eset modifies the registry and places the correct expiration date.

For the Trial Version, you don't need the U/P. The determining factor that limits the Trial version to 30/31 days is written in the Eset's //ekrn.exe// file. The countdown begins when the packagetag value doesn't change. Once changed, the //ekrn.exe// reset to 31 days. YOu can test this out by replacing //ekrn.exe// with 621 version. YOu will get 14,000+ days with just about any fix.

IF you get both the expiration date and the license valid until..., espeically in Dasumo 3.1, then you are still using the Trial servers. The license valid until dates is in the registry that Eset no longer update because it is in a Trial mode. Dasumo just loads the value into it everytime the computer starts.

When you use 3rd party servers, Eset doesn't make any change in the registry during database updates. What ever value present at the time you use the 3rd party servers remains unchanged.

All I can say is that I have personally tested all fixes so far. But of course, I could be wrong.

For those who are using Box4Ever. IF you UNDO and just use the SYSTEM instead of the ADMINISTRATORS, you will fix the issue with the Scheduler. :rolleyes:

@luminoso

what a brilliant idea hosting updatye server via a private serv er using your own. Does it update just like the original update server? I mean even the program modules?

@luminoso

what a brilliant idea hosting updatye server via a private serv er using your own. Does it update just like the original update server? I mean even the program modules?

Yep. Right now:

Virus signature database: 2951 (20080316); Update module: 1023 (20080229); Antivirus and antisyware scanner module: 1107 (20080303); Advanced heuristics module: 1070 (20080212); Archive support module: 1074 (20080307); Cleaner module: 1026 (20080228); Personal firewall module: 1036 (20080220); Antispam module: 1006 (200801063)

You can also take a look here.

Why PeerGuardian blocks http on "http://eset.no.sapo.pt/" saying this: "monxilin01.com.sapo.pt/hijack related".

Can somebody explain this? Thanks in advanced! :rolleyes:

box-

Does Dasumo v3.1 fix change the PackageTag value to 04ff9687 (TemDono) or something else?

Does it make a different? can you change it to anything you want?

what the PackageTag do? why change it?

please replay a detail answer if you know and understand.

thanks.

@luminoso

Yep. Right now:

Virus signature database: 2951 (20080316); Update module: 1023 (20080229); Antivirus and antisyware scanner module: 1107 (20080303); Advanced heuristics module: 1070 (20080212); Archive support module: 1074 (20080307); Cleaner module: 1026 (20080228); Personal firewall module: 1036 (20080220); Antispam module: 1006 (200801063)

Why PeerGuardian blocks http on "http://eset.no.sapo.pt/" saying this: "monxilin01.com.sapo.pt/hijack related".

I just added it to my list manager and allowed it.(PeerGuardian)

@luminoso

Yep. Right now:

I just added it to my list manager and allowed it.

Yes, this is a solution for no block pourpouses, but no explain why is blocked! "hijack related"!! I don't know exactly but..... I'm not trusting this server by this. Bluetack write the PeerGuardian lists, I'm thinking but I cannot find answers for this blocked http direction.

What is the privacy policy of this server? Why it's blocked?

I believe there are some reassons, but if nobody explain it, I'm just unsure!

:rolleyes:

Archived