Eset Nod 32 Fix for 3.0?

Vasser

I made it just manualy in the 1 fix... then people wanted a auto-fix... I´m not the one who say what people should choose..

Windows task scheduler is automatic. :)

x64... I haven´t said that it work on x64...whats your point?
NOW WITH SUPPORT ALSO FOR SYSTEMS 64 Bits. :fear:

OOPS! Better tell jofre! :lol:

unnecessary registry-changes...???? thats what it´s all about...

There's no need to change all the update servers. One will do. The rest are updated automatically. Not to mention the other UNNECESSARY changes. :fear:

share what... atleast, you could make a dword by your self... but noo...

LOL! What are you talking about? :rolleyes:

That's SCHTASKS.EXE not a dword!

I guess it doesn't matter.

Good luck to you. :sneaky:

• Replies 2.1k
  • Views 270.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
marsupilami
I made it just manualy in the 1 fix... then people wanted a auto-fix... I´m not the one who say what people should choose..

Windows task scheduler is automatic. :lol:

It´s making the task, that people wanted auto.... :fear:

x64... I haven´t said that it work on x64...whats your point?
NOW WITH SUPPORT ALSO FOR SYSTEMS 64 Bits. :dance2:

OOPS! Better tell jofre! :fear:

He talk´s about ver2....:D

unnecessary registry-changes...???? thats what it´s all about...

There's no need to change all the update servers. One will do. The rest are updated automatically. Not to mention the other UNNECESSARY changes. :D

Maybe on or two changes aren´t necessary... but it´s just so the revert to trial easy and without the licenses-date...

share what... atleast, you could make a dword by your self... but noo...

LOL! What are you talking about? :rolleyes:

That's SCHTASKS.EXE not a dword!

/V PackageTag /T REG_DWORD /D 1431655765 /F... is A DWORD .... :)

I guess it doesn't matter.

Think it matters much to you... when in hell have I asked you to download or install what I do...NEVER... so whats your problem, that you didn´t figerued it out by yourself, how the time-count worked??

Good luck to you. :sneaky:

Good luck to you to

GUYS>>>READ THE FORUM RULES.... AND PLEASE ABIDE BY THE RULES REGARDING TALK ABOUT FIXES AND THE LIKE..... I think you all would NOT like to see the site down would you?

Hi,All !

Those who need help may PM me !

Hi box ! Where have you been, so long without visiting us ?

cheers

Jofre

Win XP 32 bit SP2 french

i install Eset Smart security 3.0.642 fr in trial mode yesterday, with the older marsupilami fix (TrialTrick4EsetV3x12.exe)

i follow the instruction exactly.

like some others in this tread, i got an error

"D:\Program Files\TrialTrick 4 Eset V3x\reg.exe is not a valid Win32 application."..or something similar

a few seconds later, the installation successful window appear.

But...

after the fix, i don't see anything new in the eset sheduler(unlike the manual fix), only normal update shedule.

and, tonight, the trial time drop from 30 to 29, even if i got an update today.

so, it seem the invalid win32 error stop the fix installation.

so, i will try the latest Marsu Fix 2.0 , when Jofre (already pm him a few hours ago) or others helping members will sent it to me.(got it from Lacius)

if nothing work, i will put the manual Marsupilami fix.

Lacius just sent me the link.

that was fast.

thank's a lot

i will try it now

................................................................................

update...

i try to install the Marsu-Fix 2.0 , knowing it won't probably work(not a fresh install), since the other patch haven't install fully.

not working(after a few restart)...even if the fix install fully, and add the shedule.

i uninstall eset, and the fix, restart, and start from new.

the Marsu-fix 2.0 install without error, and add the shedule like it should.

after manual update, i'm at 31 trial days left (first time ever, i start my trial at 30 days left yesterday)

so, didn't get the invalid win32 application error when installing the fix

the shedule are added in eset sheduler.

the Fix seem to do a great job.

i will see, in the next few days, if my trial stay at 31 days left.

thank's guys

hi to all :sneaky:

i have a question: i'm trying nodlogin, but i have a problem. sometimes it gives me an username and a password that works, until a day, when nod makes the auto update, comes a popup saying invalid username and password, and i have to download a new username and password...

it is normal???

i also tried eset alternative update server, but at the first update it downloads three big updates. wat are?

its just normal for keys from nodlogin to be balcklisted just run nodlogin again to get new passwords

Does anyone has the NODLogin 8.07b? I have it from drameet but the icon is not "aRs" so I'm unsure whether it's safe or not. Anyways, for those who have it, is the setup.exe CRC32 D6696223?

Just use the Nodlogin 8.0 final with red exclamation mark like icon

Does anyone has the NODLogin 8.07b? I have it from drameet but the icon is not "aRs" so I'm unsure whether it's safe or not. Anyways, for those who have it, is the setup.exe CRC32 D6696223?

Just use the Nodlogin 8.0 final with red exclamation mark like icon

i would just use marsipulami fix...u dont have to worry about nodlogin updating its database or worrying about invalid keys..

Hi,All !

cheers

Jofre

Hello Jofre and All,

I am just sitting back and reflecting on all the fixes and methods of applying them. If Eset does come out with a new version, it surely might make all of these fixes obsolete. I'm contemplating on how Eset's new version would be. I think we may have to put all our heads together to come up with a new fix.

I'm so glad to hear that the trial version do get updates for the modules. I am currently using a new method of applying the fix. This fix is about as good as others. However, I'm keeping it to myself because there are many fixes out there and many people are confused. The one that uses all the fixes in a "cocktail" was very funny.

To All, please don't use the version of Eset that you get from CyberMania. I strongly believe that Eset's core file has been altered. CyberMania said that its English version is //3.0.645// and the Digital Signatures indicated that it was signed on //Friday, December 21, 2007 2:21:14 PM//.

The current English version that you get from Eset is //3.0.642// and signed on //Wednesday, February 20, 2008 5:08:45 PM//. There is a big different between 21 Dec 2007 and 20 Feb 2008. People, don't use a fox to guard your hen house.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Btw, for those who are using Box4Ever. IF you UNDO and just use the //SYSTEM// instead of the //Administrators//, it will fix the issue with the Scheduler. :rolleyes:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------

I think you installed a ESET with username and Password on it.

I am going to send you the right thing. Follow instructions and feedback when done,please. Also inform us which system you have (WinXP or WinVISTA) .

Thanks

cheers

Jofre

Thank you for that. I followed your instructions to the letter although (if I refer to elbebos post) .....

OK so I'm having trouble installing the new fix. I keep receiving this error message right before installation finishes:

"C:\Program Files\TrailTrick 4 Eset V3x\regedit.exe is not a valid Win32 application."

The only installation instructions that came in the .rar file were install eset then install fix and restart. So that's what I did and I received the error message but it still said that installation was successful so I restarted and when I updated it said invalid user/pass so I figured I had to convert eset to trail. I reinstalled eset, converted to trial and still got the error message when I applied the fix. I have restarted but I see no scheduler entries like in the manual fix. Has anyone else received this error message? Perhaps I need to install the fix to the Eset directory and not to the Trial Trick directory? I'd appreciate it if someone could PM me specific instructions besides Install Eset and Apply fix. Thanks!

I installed everything as per instructions and I had a similar issue to elbebo (regedit invalid application (although I had a path name of C:\Program Files\ESET\regedit.exe), installation successful) except I do not experience the invalid username/password issue that elbebo get. Updates database fine but trial days are counting down both in the main screen and using the about screen (now at 29) which gives me the impression that it has not been installed successfully.

Cleaned out registry thoroughly before install as well. Has been installed for 2 days. Using Win XP SP2, ESS 3.0.642

What appears to be the issue here?

Hi,All !

cheers

Jofre

Hello Jofre and All,

I am just sitting back and reflecting on all the fixes and methods of applying them. If Eset does come out with a new version, it surely might make all of these fixes obsolete. I'm contemplating on how Eset's new version would be. I think we may have to put all our heads together to come up with a new fix.

I'm so glad to hear that the trial version do get updates for the modules. I am currently using a new method of applying the fix. This fix is about as good as others. However, I'm keeping it to myself because there are many fixes out there and many people are confused. The one that uses all the fixes in a "cocktail" was very funny.

To All, please don't use the version of Eset that you get from CyberMania. I strongly believe that Eset's core file has been altered. CyberMania said that its English version is //3.0.645// and the Digital Signatures indicated that it was signed on //Friday, December 21, 2007 2:21:14 PM//.

The current English version that you get from Eset is //3.0.642// and signed on //Wednesday, February 20, 2008 5:08:45 PM//. There is a big different between 21 Dec 2007 and 20 Feb 2008. People, don't use a fox to guard your hen house.

Btw, for those who are using Box4Ever. IF you UNDO and just use the //SYSTEM// instead of the //Administrators//, it will fix the issue with the Scheduler. :rolleyes:

i cant agree with you more .just use version 2.7.39 it works on my vista 64 bit just fine .stop thinking the new versions always are better.until i see a patch that i can trust 100% im staying with the old reliable version

Hi,All !

cheers

Jofre

Hello Jofre and All,

Hi, Box!

Cybermania is a repacked ESET setup with some registry fixes.

If you read SSupdater forums & poll, you see there are are 2 Cybermania fans: Littlebits & Clearsounds.

They sayed about his stability and others ¿?

They sayed that 3.0.645 version that Cybermania provides its'nt Spanish (.645) version, it's English BETA (3.0.645) retrieved by ESET Beta Tester program, you can see!

I'm not trusting it (Cybermania)!!! They (SSupdater admin) frecuently sayed about no BETAS in their site, but you can see now.

I was a VIP member of SSupdater (zen_usuario), but now I'm thinking I'm banned (IP banned) without any explanation.

I've sended 4 messages for admin a while days ago explaining this, and I've not retrieved replays and nothing, only silence.

And they not publish nothing about this and my profile (some friend answer me) seems ok, not banned. But the facts are the facts, I cannot acces & post, only throught anonymous proxy I can acces. Is this transparency? I'm thinking not!!!

When They ask me, I replay them and fill their form, when I'm asking them, no responses I give!

Nowadays there are a lot of "fixes", but I'm believing that one question is important: Trial is equal to Commercial? No differences within? You can trust this? It Seems crazy. It's very difficulty to stablish well what differences there are, and ESET no helps much more, but some ones can be and this can decide you for one or other "fix".

If security questions are involved, trial is best, or Commercial, or equal?

Kind regards from a not cracker, but information power interested! :rolleyes:

Escobarretje

Commercial is better, this because ESET had faster commercial servers and so you get the updates a bit faster with an commercial version. The trails are good too, but just a bit slower :rolleyes:

Commercial is better, this because ESET had faster commercial servers and so you get the updates a bit faster with an commercial version. The trails are good too, but just a bit slower :rolleyes:

absurd :rolleyes:

initially he was telling there arent module updates on trial now that everyone is shouting about module updates on trial hes come out with some bull zzz thory

initially he was telling there arent module updates on trial now that everyone is shouting about module updates on trial hes come out with some bull zzz thory

I was telling about ESET knowledgementbase and from my own experience with a recently upgrade NOD trial to NOD commercial, and seeing what occurs.

I've shared it, but other users have yours experiences too, and many differents.

Variety enrich!

I was telling about .645 (spanish) and .645 (BETA english?) version confussions too.

Why ofend? It's a perverse game, a sport, a life style?

I'm not writing only for your EGO, just dicussing it! :rolleyes:

Your last post its'nt quoted too!

But names me!

It's a rare way, but it's your way.

What happens with you?, do you not understand something or you are desiring war? (Can you explain it? I'm believing not)

You uncallme, but for your last post references, I REPLAY YOU! Thats all

Archived