Eset Nod 32 Fix for 3.0?

Vasser

I don't understand all your work and waste of time when you can:

1)Uninstall all of the crap: regfix, crack, patches, trial versions that are breaking all the time

2)Install commercial version full working version

3)Use ESET Alternative Update Server and have a full working product with updates and module updates.

Well please explain how u delete everything; everytime I uninstall there is leftover junk. Even used an eset uninstaller but when I reinstalled all my setting were the same as before.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Views 272.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have some question, how to completly uninstal eset smart security ( settings, ui - WHOLE program etc ) when i normaly uninstall i still have previous settings and options... after futer install

Did you delete all the ESET folders from program files,and from Docs and Settings,Application data?The easy way is,after you uninstall ESS,do a search for anything with ESET in the name,and delete everything the search finds.

Thats what i usually do,and i also use Ccleaner after ive uninstalled any program.

dartowinoto
I´m working on a patch, that makes Eset to trial and put in the TrialTrick..... if anyone wanna try... :rolleyes:

Looks to me like this patch works great. Changed my retail to trial after updating. Has some new entries in the scheduler.

Ya nice setup marsupilami. :dance2:

----------------------------------

Hi, All !!

Have been away of Computers & Net , installed just now Marsup (of marsupilami) Fix (?) and it`s a easy way to have Eset trial 30 days for ever.

So from now on, I stick with Box fixes and Marsup Fix - just these .

Good Work- Box - and Good Work - marsupilami - THANKS TO BOTH !!!.... :dance2:

--------------------

cheers

Jofre

Jofre,please send me link for MARSUPILAMI FIX.Thanks.

MasterLokito

Hi people, I was way out of the web for a while ...

Some of you might send a PM on some FIX that is stable and working for the NOD32 3.x?

Thank you and excuse my bad English :rolleyes:

I don't see any problems with your English, Lokito :rolleyes:

I was wondering the same thing... I got lost with all those fixes available. Could someone possibly share his experience and give an advise? I am using Vista x64. Is there any trial fix that works on 64bit vista system? Thank you.

I have some question, how to completly uninstal eset smart security ( settings, ui - WHOLE program etc ) when i normaly uninstall i still have previous settings and options... after futer install

Did you delete all the ESET folders from program files,and from Docs and Settings,Application data?The easy way is,after you uninstall ESS,do a search for anything with ESET in the name,and delete everything the search finds.

Thats what i usually do,and i also use Ccleaner after ive uninstalled any program.

yes i delete whole eset files and folders, also all ESET enitres in registy and i still have previous settings

yes i delete whole eset files and folders, also all ESET enitres in registy and i still have previous settings

Remove username and password update reboot update

I don't understand all your work and waste of time when you can:

1)Uninstall all of the crap: regfix, crack, patches, trial versions that are breaking all the time

2)Install commercial version full working version

3)Use ESET Alternative Update Server and have a full working product with updates and module updates.

I don´t understand all your waste of time reading this... 96 PAGES... if you are so happy with your commercial.... :wacko:

Maybe it's a good idea to post all those different (working) fixes on the front page! That will be a lot easier, everyone can just download one of the working fixes, the one that he or she likes. :rolleyes:

Yeah, this particular post is taking too long to read (97 pages and still going strong), miss it for 2 days and it takes forever to read..... :dance2:

dartowinoto

Hi Jofre,please send me the link for MARSUPILAMI FIX.I need it.Thanks in advance.God Bless You

marsupilami
Hi Jofre,please send me the link for MARSUPILAMI FIX.I need it.Thanks in advance.God Bless You

U got a PM

hey PM it to me too!

Sry for being rude by using the word hey, I'm just too excited. sry.

i think that someone who has all the fixes can make a "closed one post's topic" with the link of all the patches/fixes/tricks/ecc

Great fix seems to do the trick... I wish there was a way to stop the reg.exe from appearing or a way to supress it each time I get an update, other than that its a great solution.

After Marsupilami fix still says Valid till 10-04-2008

Did I do something wrong?????

It doesn't show xx days left anywhere

Any anwers?

Remove username and password update reboot update

didnt work i still have previous settings, like user intrface...

jayhuffdaddy

does the temdono fix still work with the newest version? if not what is something that is easy as that fix for this newer version?

does the temdono fix still work with the newest version? if not what is something that is easy as that fix for this newer version?

------------------------------------------

TemDono 1.2

cheers

Jofre

marsupilami

Any anwers?

Did you make it Trial-version first?

Any anwers?

Did you make it Trial-version first?

--------------------------------------

Already sent to Kaljo everything he needs.

If he can not do the thing this way, better forget .... :wacko:

Cheers

Jofre

Archived