Eset Nod 32 Fix for 3.0?

Vasser

• Replies 2.1k
  • Views 270.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
marsupilami
Three fixes exist.

Nodlogin: Acquires username/password credentials that are valid on official ESET update servers.

Third party update servers: Unofficial, unlicensed mirrors of the ESET update servers that do not require valid username/password credentials.

Registry fix: Delete, change, restrict permissions for a particular registry value. (I won't say which value it is since their is school of thought that keeping it obscure will keep ESET from fixing it -- I disagree, I think ESET are fully aware but consider it a calculated risk as part of their business model -- however I'm willing to respect the opinion of others.) This fix either extends the trial period by a massive amount, or continually resets it to 30/31 days.

The registry fix is what Box*, Marsupilami, Mara et. al. all use. The only difference between them is exactly what they do to the value (delete, change, restrict permissions), how they do this (manual .reg, service, scheduler, etc) and the installer they use (batch, UPX, MSI, etc).

Why the creators of all these variants aren't more transparent about what they're providing I do not know.

I'm going to repeat this one more time for clarity: If the fix isn't Nodlogin or third party update servers then it is the registry fix. It might come in different packaging but it does the same thing.

:rolleyes:

Why the creators of all these variants aren't more transparent about what they're providing I do not know. ?????

I have giving the manualy fix... and made a auto fix.... what the fuck do U want... me typing it for U .....or what.....

Can It be more transparent when I tell you exaclty what to do by your self???

Or.... YOU can email Eset... and ask them to be more transparent about there´s software....

Stop winning... buy the software instead!!!

Some people are never satisfied....

Three fixes exist.

Nodlogin: Acquires username/password credentials that are valid on official ESET update servers.

Third party update servers: Unofficial, unlicensed mirrors of the ESET update servers that do not require valid username/password credentials.

Registry fix: Delete, change, restrict permissions for a particular registry value. (I won't say which value it is since their is school of thought that keeping it obscure will keep ESET from fixing it -- I disagree, I think ESET are fully aware but consider it a calculated risk as part of their business model -- however I'm willing to respect the opinion of others.) This fix either extends the trial period by a massive amount, or continually resets it to 30/31 days.

The registry fix is what Box*, Marsupilami, Mara et. al. all use. The only difference between them is exactly what they do to the value (delete, change, restrict permissions), how they do this (manual .reg, service, scheduler, etc) and the installer they use (batch, UPX, MSI, etc).

Why the creators of all these variants aren't more transparent about what they're providing I do not know.

I'm going to repeat this one more time for clarity: If the fix isn't Nodlogin or third party update servers then it is the registry fix. It might come in different packaging but it does the same thing.

Why the creators of all these variants aren't more transparent about what they're providing I do not know. ?????

I have giving the manualy fix... and made a auto fix.... what the fuck do U want... me typing it for U .....or what.....

---------------------------------------------------------------

Hi marsupilan !

You are absolutely right.

First version you gave us was well explained and we saw how you made it.

Same with Box Fix manual and Box Trial Fix4ever.

I still have them.

Nobody on entire Net, explains how they make cracks !! Your attitude was very rare.

If someone here wishes to know how to do it, better study( and pay) for programmer cause you have none obligation about t

this matter.

World is full of stupid people and better ignore those, because there isn`t a way to talk with them.

cheers

and THANKS A LOT !!

Jofre

First version you gave us was well explained and we saw how you made it

we ?...who...what...where :rolleyes:

First version you gave us was well explained and we saw how you made it

we ?...who...what...where :rolleyes:

-----------------------------

Hello ?? Who`s there ? - Can`t hear...Sorry,battery is down !

-----------------------------

Three fixes exist.

Or.... YOU can email Eset... and ask them to be more transparent about there´s software....

Some people are never satisfied....

Why is there so much whining going on? When there is no nsane or others' fix, every body whine. When some one took the trouble to come up with a fix, every body whine again.

If you don't trust the fix, DO NOT ASK OR USE IT!!! Simple.

Don't compare fix! Want to know more about it! Study and learn, don't just ask stupid question. Flame:

@marsupilami , jofre and Box

Thanks for the fix! Do what you do best, regardless of the rest!

Try reading. You never mentioned whether it uses the "PackageTag" exploit in the registry. You don't say whether you use Windows Service, Windows Scheduler, ESET Scheduler etc. You don't say what system modifications are made. You don't say what your fix actually does - even when people ask you directly. That's not transparent.

Yes, but there is no need. I already know since it's quite simple.

ESET do answer questions about how their software operates. Sure they don't give you the code, but they will tell you about system changes it makes.

What I did was provide a sensible explanation of the current state of the fixes available. It is you who started ranting and raving. I'll leave it for others to decide who is whining.

First version you gave us was well explained and we saw how you made it.

Same with Box Fix manual and Box Trial Fix4ever.

Please provide some quotes.

Nobody on entire Net, explains how they make cracks !! Your attitude was very rare.

Incorrect. Many say what their crack does and the system changes they make and some of the very cood crackers even supply source code. The cracker of the most popular Windows XP activation crack supplies source code for all his work.

If someone here wishes to know how to do it, better study( and pay) for programmer cause you have none obligation about t

Or they could just read my post and if they want to know more ask me. I'm happy to explain. Unlike some.

Why is there so much whining going on? When there is no nsane or others' fix, every body whine. When some one took the trouble to come up with a fix, every body whine again.

My post is informative. It is all the responses to it that are emotive and evocative, you decide which one sounds more like whining.

If you don't trust the fix, DO NOT ASK OR USE IT!!! Simple.

Or figure out how it works, which is what I did.

Don't compare fix! Want to know more about it! Study and learn, don't just ask stupid question. Flame:

I did and I didn't ask a single question. I then provided the information I had gathered.

just another question:

joffre gave me the download links for the Marsupilami fix. (thx. joffe for this)

I got Kis installed, downloaded the fix, wanted to extract it > because I want use it on another PC > but got a system writing error.

And some more strange things occured, which I don't like.

I tried it several times (downloaded)

Is Kis killing the fix or am I doing something wrong? :rolleyes:

I use Kis to check to file for viruses etc.

kis ?...man that fix is for ESS :wacko:

kis ?...man that fix is for ESS :wacko:

I think you didn't read my post good :sneaky:

I got Kis installed, downloaded the fix, wanted to extract it > because I want use it on another PC > but got a system writing error.

you mean this part ?

why do you wanna extract it for ?...it's made with SSE...and with one .reg file.....about the erase.exe part I've no idea what that's meant for

My virus signiture database is v2967 20080321

Is that really the latest? Did ESET take a vacation for Easter?

[Vista 32bit, EAV 3.0.642 + Box-D auto]

Eset have easetr vacation: http://www.eset.eu/support/update-xy1

Lol, don't worry too much. Your virus database being 2 days old doesn't matter, in most cases a month wouldn't even matter, but let's not take that into account. Just wait and they'll release a new signature database or you could always start calling them once every 354,5 seconds and make them rush one out for you...(Joke)

you mean this part ?

why do you wanna extract it for ?...it's made with SSE...and with one .reg file.....about the erase.exe part I've no idea what that's meant for

Hi,Friends !

About 100 messages sent with Marsupilami Fix4ever Final, sense was given to me by Marsupilami.

I think we should change this name to a new one not so big and marsupilami agrees with that.

I thought on MarvelFix , MarkFix, ZetaFix, VikFix (Viking),WinnerFix,WordFix ("you have my WORD it works"), WizFix .

Any ideas ?

--------------------------------------------------

Meantime requests for the fix are welcome....

cheers

Jofre

marsupilami

Hi,Friends !About 100 messages sent with Marsupilami Fix4ever Final, sense was given to me by Marsupilami.I think we should change this name to a new one not so big and marsupilami agrees with that.I thought on MarvelFix , MarkFix, ZetaFix, VikFix (Viking)Any ideas ?--------------------------------------------------Meantime requests for the fix are welcome....cheersJofre
I have to thank you Jofre ( and U all that request fix from him should thank him 2)... for all the work and time you giving us....I hope that you R ok with me dumping the name shit over on you... but I think U R a real word-wizzard.... U R A CHAMP...... later dude
Hi,Friends !About 100 messages sent with Marsupilami Fix4ever Final, sense was given to me by Marsupilami.I think we should change this name to a new one not so big and marsupilami agrees with that.I thought on MarvelFix , MarkFix, ZetaFix, VikFix (Viking)Any ideas ?--------------------------------------------------Meantime requests for the fix are welcome....cheersJofre
I have to thank you Jofre ( and U all that request fix from him should thank him 2)... for all the work and time you giving us....I hope that you R ok with me dumping the name shit over on you... but I think U R a real word-wizzard.... U R A CHAMP...... later dude

marsupilami

Yes, but there is no need. I already know since it's quite simple

Hmmm what the hell are U wining about then... if U don´t think U got any help here in the forum...ofcourse it´s simple... thats what I ment in my manual-fix... that U PM me about...right?

Why the hell do U need 2 know what I´m doing.... Ohhh ... I know.... so U can do a fix by U self...otherwise.. U would just be happy over a fix 4 U AV.

ESET do answer questions about how their software operates. Sure they don't give you the code, but they will tell you about system changes it makes.

Yeah... Thats Why I made this fix... because Eset told me that They make a change in the registry..... NOT!!!... Eset say... Ohhh I check 4 virus.... not more then that... so...????

Or they could just read my post and if they want to know more ask me. I'm happy to explain. Unlike some.

Soo... tell me how U fixes Eset then.... and NOT whit our fix....

U R A realy lame noob... don´t giving anything.... just winning....

Noob question time (and I have read through nearly every page of the 102 pages on this)

1: Installing this marsupilami fix, what directory do I install it too? Its not overly apparent to me (yes dumb question I know)

2: How do I know if it is successful? I'm still seeing a date 10-04-2008 (DD-MM-YYYY)

Oh yeah, using av .642

marsupilami
Noob question time (and I have read through nearly every page of the 102 pages on this)

1: Installing this marsupilami fix, what directory do I install it too? Its not overly apparent to me (yes dumb question I know)

2: How do I know if it is successful? I'm still seeing a date 10-04-2008 (DD-MM-YYYY)

No.. not a dumb question.... the directory U install in is up to U... it doesent matter....

Did you reboot anytime after the fix? sometimes U have to do that...

Cheers

No.. not a dumb question.... the directory U install in is up to U... it doesent matter....

Did you reboot anytime after the fix? sometimes U have to do that...

Cheers

Archived