Eset Nod 32 Fix for 3.0?

Vasser

Yes, this is a solution for no block pourpouses, but no explain why is blocked! "hijack related"!! I don't know exactly but..... I'm not trusting this server by this. Bluetack write the PeerGuardian lists, I'm thinking but I cannot find answers for this blocked http direction.

What is the privacy policy of this server? Why it's blocked?

I believe there are some reassons, but if nobody explain it, I'm just unsure!

:rolleyes:

Take it easy. I've already talked to peerguardian guys. They made a mistake. They bloked all *no.sapo.pt domain, wich includes a lot of homepages.

What privacy policy? There is no logs of anything. There is no registry of users or even bandwith used. ESET Alternative Update Server is safe.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Views 272.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yes, this is a solution for no block pourpouses, but no explain why is blocked! "hijack related"!! I don't know exactly but..... I'm not trusting this server by this. Bluetack write the PeerGuardian lists, I'm thinking but I cannot find answers for this blocked http direction.

What is the privacy policy of this server? Why it's blocked?

I believe there are some reassons, but if nobody explain it, I'm just unsure!

Take it easy. I've already talked to peerguardian guys. They made a mistake. They bloked all *no.sapo.pt domain, wich includes a lot of homepages.

What privacy policy? There is no logs of anything. There is no registry of users or even bandwith used. ESET Alternative Update Server is safe.

Ok, LUMINOSO, thanks for your explanations about this! :rolleyes:

Muito obrigado!

For those who are using Box4Ever. IF you UNDO and just use the SYSTEM instead of the ADMINISTRATORS, you will fix the issue with the Scheduler. :rolleyes:

Yep working on WinXP SP2 32bit. This will still keep the 31 days from counting down and is good for all users on the PC correct?

for how long will ur server be online luminoso? KM92 closed his in a haste after temdono1.1

I will keep so far:

-my source still alive

-SAPO servers allow me to (no bw limitation, so i am not worried)

-Till I fill all webspace quota

I have a tweak that is very easy, no issues..... :rolleyes:

You get 30-31 days trial.

No need to edit your registry... no files....just sooo simple....

PM me if U R intrested....

Don´t know if it works with x64

Hey All,

You should try out this new trick/fix. It is very unique. Marsupilami has figured out another method of resetting Eset back to 31 days. It reset Eset back to 31 days every time it successfully updates its virus signatures. It is very simple. It doesn't use any external file. You just make a new entry in the Scheduler. I like it and I recommend that you try it. Get w/ marsupilami if you want to try the trick/fix. :rolleyes:

can anyone PM me the link for nodlogin?

Hey All,

You should try out this new trick/fix. It is very unique. Marsupilami has figured out another method of resetting Eset back to 31 days. It reset Eset back to 31 days every time it successfully updates its virus signatures. It is very simple. It doesn't use any external file. You just make a new entry in the Scheduler. I like it and I recommend it. Get w/ marsupilami if you want to try the trick/fix. :rolleyes:

@marsupilami,

Can see me the fix/trick? Thanks

can anyone PM me the link for nodlogin?

Hey All,

You should try out this new trick/fix. It is very unique. Marsupilami has figured out another method of resetting Eset back to 31 days. It reset Eset back to 31 days every time it successfully updates its virus signatures. It is very simple. It doesn't use any external file. You just make a new entry in the Scheduler. I like it and I recommend that you try it. Get w/ marsupilami if you want to try the trick/fix. :dance2:

Thanks box & marsupilami! People try this. It's such a simple trick that works. :rolleyes:

Hey All,

You should try out this new trick/fix. It is very unique. Marsupilami has figured out another method of resetting Eset back to 31 days. It reset Eset back to 31 days every time it successfully updates its virus signatures. It is very simple. It doesn't use any external file. You just make a new entry in the Scheduler. I like it and I recommend that you try it. Get w/ marsupilami if you want to try the trick/fix. :rolleyes:

Marsupilami. Can you send me the trick-fix please. Thank-you

That sounds like a neat trick... reseting upon every update thanks for your hard work and effort box and marsupilami.

I can't wait to test it : )

I think I am using an old nod32 with either the nsane nod32fix or the freesec patch LoL.

Hey All,

You should try out this new trick/fix. It is very unique. Marsupilami has figured out another method of resetting Eset back to 31 days. It reset Eset back to 31 days every time it successfully updates its virus signatures. It is very simple. It doesn't use any external file. You just make a new entry in the Scheduler. I like it and I recommend that you try it. Get w/ marsupilami if you want to try the trick/fix. :dance2:

Sounds great...

I'd like to test it, too... Could someone pm me the marsupilami's trick, please?

Thanx in advance

Hey All,

I'd also like to try it.

Can anyone who have Marsupilami's trick-fix send me please.

Thank you

hi,

a lot of things to read here but the more i read the less i know which fix i should use :rolleyes:(

i use smart sec. 3.0.642 german.

please can you pm me a working fix for that ??

thank you

now what about the 3.0.650 Hungarian version that recently popped out? how come the non-English versions get out earlier?

English retail 3.0.645 version is not out yet (only the spanish)

so it probably only change the version in the registry

(or maybe it's the spanish 3.0.645 version + english translation files from 3.0.642)

Can anyone who have Marsupilami's trick-fix pm/send me it. please.

I will appreciate any help.

Can some1 PM me the link for nodlogin pls, I really need it.

Archived