Eset Nod 32 Fix for 3.0?

Vasser

Does anyone has the NODLogin 8.07b? I have it from drameet but the icon is not "aRs" so I'm unsure whether it's safe or not. Anyways, for those who have it, is the setup.exe CRC32 D6696223?

• Replies 2.1k
  • Views 270.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi,ALL !

Just received notice from marsupilami, that New Fix is almost ready and also with support for 64 bits. Is v.2.0, but we have to

give it a shorter name.

Maybe = Marsu`s Fix 2.0 = (?)

Any Ideas ?

cheers

Jofre

Hi,ALL !

Just received notice from marsupilami, that New Fix is almost ready and also with support for 64 bits. Is v.2.0, but we have to

give it a shorter name.

Any Ideas ?

cheers

Jofre

wuts gonna be the difference...and btw when the fix is ready plz send thanx!!!

Hi,ALL !

give it a shorter name.

Any Ideas ?

cheers

Jofre

wuts gonna be the difference...and btw when the fix is ready plz send thanx!!!

----------------------

I dont know yet what is going to be the difference...

What about the name for it?

Send message or I may forget....

----------------------

Hi,ALL !

give it a shorter name.

Any Ideas ?

cheers

Jofre

What about something like: LAMeI-Fix 2.0?

By the way, thanks Jofre, I received the pm, and expect to receive the new one too.

Cheers, earaujon

Earaujon said:

By the way, thanks Jofre, I received the pm, and expect to receive the new one too.

Cheers, earaujon

----------------------------------

.. e viva o carnaval carioca....Araújo !

..and which fix you received from me ? Does it works ? Which system are you using ?

Jofre

i would prefer "Marsu FiX" instead of "Marsu's FiX" :)

--------------

OK ! It will be Marsu Fix 2.0 just like you said

Cheers from Portugal to Holland !

Jofre

Earaujon said:

Cheers, earaujon

----------------------------------

.. e viva o carnaval carioca....Araújo !

..and which fix you received from me ? Does it works ? Which system are you using ?

Jofre

Hi, I received the TrialTrick4EsetV3x12... very big name...

Works fine on my system. XP SP2 (32bits).

... e viva o verão de praias em Florianópolis...

Cheers,

Araujo

Mais si tu prefère =Marsu= , il sera conforme ta volonté. On verra ...

Au revoir mon ami !

hehe is that french? :)

I'm from holland :)

could you say it in english plzz, can't understand everything :)

today eset add all keys to the blacklist so wait till next update of nodlogin database

thx very much!!!

where can i find the latest version of nodlogin?

HI, ALL !!!

YOUR ATTENTION , PLEASE !!! :)

THE MOST RECENT FIX , DONE BY MEMBER = MARSUPILAMI = IS OUT ! NOW WITH THE NAME " MARSU FIX 2.0 "... :)

NOW WITH SUPPORT ALSO FOR SYSTEMS 64 Bits. :)

Just have to install an Eset trial version - Apply Fix - Restart PC - Connect to NET - Update (1st.Time,manually) , DONE.

Next Updates = Automatically.

If it works ? Just installed ,but should work .Version 1 was fine, so this one must do the job even better...TRIAL 4 EVER !!! :dance2:

Mine is WinXP Pro 32 bits and had no problem.

Those interested must click on my name a choose "Send Message "

MANY, MANY THANKS , MARSUPILAMI !

cheers

Jofre

HI, ALL !!!

YOUR ATTENTION , PLEASE !!! :)

THE MOST RECENT FIX , DONE BY MEMBER = MARSUPILAMI = IS OUT ! NOW WITH THE NAME " MARSU FIX 2.0 "... :)

NOW WITH SUPPORT FOR SYSTEMS 64 Bits. :)

Just have to install an Eset trial version - Apply Fix - Restart PC - Connect to NET - Update (1st.Time,manually) , DONE.

Next Updates = Automatically.

If it works ? Just installed ,but should work .Version 1 was fine, so this one must to the job even better...TRIAL 4 EVER !!! :dance2:

Those interested must click on my name a choose "Send Message "

cheers

Jofre

wuts the difference....this one just works for 64bits?

Hi,

Here is some info for you. I'm using NOD32 Antivirus v3.0.642 with BoxForever fix, and I just got program module update. So it seems that Eset is updating their trial version with program modules.

Cheers :)

Hi,

Here is some info for you. I'm using NOD32 Antivirus v3.0.642 with BoxForever fix, and I just got program module update. So it seems that Eset is updating their trial version with program modules.

Cheers :)

cool

I get program modeules update right now, do you guys get it too ? i mend those who use fixes

its tru im using smart security 642 with marsupilami fix and i got program modules

lonelystarz

i get a modules update too just now with box auto fix ESS 642..after restart trial days reset to 31days..

jofre pls send me the 2.0 mars fix...does it works on windows xp 32 bit?

im have been telling u guys tat i get program module updates too on my temdonoed eset 3.621 n i told u theres no diff b/w fixed n trial n nodlogin retail except that nodlogin is more irritating

I assume he is trying to fix this:

Marsupilami your fix will not work on Vista 64 because registry tasks executed by 32 bit applications redirect to the 32 bit registry node even though you intend to send them to the 64 bit node. :sneaky:

You send this command (via ESS task scheduler):

C:\Windows\System32\reg.exe ADD "HKLM\SOFTWARE\ESET\ESET Security\CurrentVersion\Info" /v PackageTag /t REG_DWORD /d 1431655765 /f

But what effectively gets executed is:

C:\Windows\System32\reg.exe ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\ESET\ESET Security\CurrentVersion\Info" /v PackageTag /t REG_DWORD /d 1431655765 /f

(Go look in the registry on a Vista 64 bit system and you'll find your data at that key.)

ESET does not read the Wow6432Node key which is where your fix writes it. As a result you fix fails.

But he won't acknowledge that I showed him what was wrong with his patch. He will probably tell us he knew it all along. :lol: :rolleyes:

Anyway, I don't know if his solution works, but now his fix (basically) works like this:

Installs program files to program files directory.

Inserts a couple dozen registry keys for trial version.

Adds two tasks to ESET task scheduler.

Each task runs fix4eset.exe.

Every time fix4eset.exe runs it creates a .bat file and a .reg file and uses the .bat file to import the .reg file to the registry to update the PackageTag key like before.

I assume fix4eset.exe is meant to stop the Wow6432Node redirection from occurring. I don't know if it works however since I won't run this patch on my machine to test it because it's far too messy, creating far too many unnecessary files and registry registry changes.

I prefer my own batch script that uses only Windows existing command line tools to install and run, inserts only one Windows Scheduled task, and modifies only one registry key and creates zero files and works for XP/Vista/32/64 (probably 2000 as well...)

We're talking about security here, that's why we have a security suite. I prefer to know EXACTLY what I'm putting on my computer, especially if it's going to modify the operation of my security suite. :fear:

Each to their own I guess, I just thought I'd share my findings for you all. If you want more information just ask. :)

i use nodlogin and get updates :sneaky:

but bad thing about nodlogin...is out of no where it says u got invalid user and pass then when u try and get user and pass it tells u its updating its database..and sometimes it lasts 3 days or so i got that today....so i changed to marsipulami fix

marsupilami

I assume he is trying to fix this:

Marsupilami your fix will not work on Vista 64 because registry tasks executed by 32 bit applications redirect to the 32 bit registry node even though you intend to send them to the 64 bit node. :sneaky:

You send this command (via ESS task scheduler):

C:\Windows\System32\reg.exe ADD "HKLM\SOFTWARE\ESET\ESET Security\CurrentVersion\Info" /v PackageTag /t REG_DWORD /d 1431655765 /f

But what effectively gets executed is:

C:\Windows\System32\reg.exe ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\ESET\ESET Security\CurrentVersion\Info" /v PackageTag /t REG_DWORD /d 1431655765 /f

(Go look in the registry on a Vista 64 bit system and you'll find your data at that key.)

ESET does not read the Wow6432Node key which is where your fix writes it. As a result you fix fails.

But he won't acknowledge that I showed him what was wrong with his patch. He will probably tell us he knew it all along. :lol: :rolleyes:

Anyway, I don't know if his solution works, but now his fix (basically) works like this:

Installs program files to program files directory.

Inserts a couple dozen registry keys for trial version.

Adds two tasks to ESET task scheduler.

Each task runs fix4eset.exe.

Every time fix4eset.exe runs it creates a .bat file and a .reg file and uses the .bat file to import the .reg file to the registry to update the PackageTag key like before.

I assume fix4eset.exe is meant to stop the Wow6432Node redirection from occurring. I don't know if it works however since I won't run this patch on my machine to test it because it's far too messy, creating far too many unnecessary files and registry registry changes.

I prefer my own batch script that uses only Windows existing command line tools to install and run, inserts only one Windows Scheduled task, and modifies only one registry key and creates zero files and works for XP/Vista/32/64 (probably 2000 as well...)

We're talking about security here, that's why we have a security suite. I prefer to know EXACTLY what I'm putting on my computer, especially if it's going to modify the operation of my security suite. :fear:

Each to their own I guess, I just thought I'd share my findings for you all. If you want more information just ask. :)

SCHTASKS /CREATE /RU SYSTEM /SC ONSTART /TN "ESET Trial Reset (Startup)" /TR "%SYSTEMROOT%\System32\reg.exe ADD \"HKLM\SOFTWARE\ESET\ESET Security\CurrentVersion\Info\" /V PackageTag /T REG_DWORD /D 1431655765 /F"

SCHTASKS /CREATE /RU SYSTEM /SC DAILY /ST 12:00:00 /SD 01/01/2008 /TN "ESET Trial Reset (Daily)" /TR "%SYSTEMROOT%\System32\reg.exe ADD \"HKLM\SOFTWARE\ESET\ESET Security\CurrentVersion\Info\" /V PackageTag /T REG_DWORD /D 1431655765 /F"

share what... atleast, you could make a dword by your self... but noo...

x64... I haven´t said that it work on x64...whats your point?

unnecessary registry-changes...???? thats what it´s all about...

I made it just manualy in the 1 fix... then people wanted a auto-fix... I´m not the one who say what people should choose..

Cheers

Maxima said :

Also for 64bits ...I guess !

I need to know if really it works or not on x64 Systems . Please, members should try and feedback .PM to me or to Marsupilami when done. Report Problems found.

Thanks

Jofre

Archived