and

X-plore File Manager 3.76.10

and

CamScanner Phone PDF Creator 3.9.6.20151209

• Replies 7.3k
  • Views 1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Those who are finding it impossible to have their YouTube videos displayed inline in the body of their message, using the conventional way can try using a different approach:—

1. Navigate to the video at the YouTube site
  2. Click Share (located below the video) >> Embed >> (copy the URL)
  3. Before pasting the URL into your post click Source, (extreme left menu) on the CKEditor
  4. Now, paste the URL into your post where desired and make adjustments, if any
  5. Click the Submit Reply button to complete posting your inline YouTube video

Thanks dcs, but not all members can edit HTML ;)

It should really just work naturally when you inser the URL and press insert, if it does not we need to contact IPS support to get this fixed.

Yep, I am assuming this is most probably a fault on my end (WRT the browser version) and also trying to make it work in the conventional way — shall share the same, if I make a breakthrough.

3 minutes ago, Taker said:

@dcs when u go to page 1 of this topic, and press the link in step 1 what happens? here it redirects me to the same first page, probably new links are required?

After the Board upgrade, most of the links were borked — have already fixed most links but due to back-end changes, the corrected links keep getting altered (this has happened twice, so far.)

Shall make an announcement, later — thanks for the heads up.

hey DCS is anti-adblock killer compatible with ABP ?

BCZ some sites detect adblockers so how do u dodge this prob ? bcz we end up Disabling ADBLOCK

JUst curious as u know better and whats ur recommendation for that

i also know that u don't use filter lists like EASYLIST etc ...then how do u manage to bock ads?

Just now, kantry123 said:

hey DCS is anti-adblock killer compatible with ABP ?

Don't have any use for those anti-adblock, man — I don't use even a single subscription filter (rely exclusively on my own Custom lists.)

That been said, I believe that any anti-adblock is most certain to be compatible with Adblock Plus — it is the most widely used ad. blocking add-on (all ancillaries are built around Adblock Plus.)

Just now, kantry123 said:

BCZ some sites detect adblockers so how do u dodge this prob ?

Feel free to link me up — would make an exciting weekend (nobody is coming forward to accept the challenge.)

4 minutes ago, dcs18 said:

Don't have any use for those anti-adblock, man — I don't use even a single subscription filter (rely exclusively on my own Custom lists.)

That been said, I believe that any anti-adblock is most certain to be compatible with Adblock Plus — it is the most widely used ad. blocking add-on (all ancillaries are built around Adblock Plus.)

Feel free to link me up — would make an exciting weekend (nobody is coming forward to accept the challenge.) F3h9xqz.gif

Then how do u block TRACKERS? and yeah i'll make  a LIST of sites and will post here ....!!

Can u linkme to ur custom filters pls?

regards

1 minute ago, kantry123 said:

Can u linkme to ur custom filters pls?

regards

All of my Custom rules (and lists) are already outlined in great detail at the different tutorials (you could try searching on the second post with arguments such as Softexia, 2baksa, Data File Host, MediaFire, etc., etc.

If you check out my Custom rules (and lists) through those tutorials instead of exporting the same through a file, you will go through an enhanced learning curve.

@dcs18 if I remember correctly, you have shared about how to disable automatic maintenance on Windows using Windows 8 Manager. Could you share once again or point me to that post? I have searched and didn't find it. thanks. :)

Announcement

As you all know, the Board has just been upgraded and is still undergoing changes — this seems to have caused quite a bit of transformation within our posts (mostly desirable — some not so desirable.)

One of the worst affected areas, are the links at the first and second posts which lead directly to your contributions. Since I had some vague idea on the whereabouts of my own posts, managed to (painstakingly) locate and link-up most of them. Request each one of you to link me up to your tutorials, guides, tips and updates and I shall ensure they are updated ASAP. Please feel welcome to also publish the handiwork of your co-members, if you happen to stumble upon the same.

Suggest you folks edit your contributions to make them compliant with the new Board — please don't hesitate to call for my assistance with tags such as Codes, Quotes, Spoilers, Emoticons, Video embedding, ShareCoding, Cosmetic Pimping, etc., etc. In short, enjoy the new HTML which I discovered while editing my posts. tx38TOr.gif

Everybody have great fun and a rocking weekend (that  is an order.) RlW5CMh.gif

My thought is that if one were to copy the underlying HTML code and paste the same into the CKEditor, the desired results should be achieved (regardless of permissions.)

36 minutes ago, rach said:

@dcs18 if I remember correctly, you have shared about how to disable automatic maintenance on Windows using Windows 8 Manager. Could you share once again or point me to that post? I have searched and didn't find it. thanks. :)

Oops, I didn't spot your quiet little post — glad you received help in locating it.

I always felt that "Disabling The Maintenance Configurator" was my most useful guide (with the most challenging graphics) — surprisingly, it did not evoke the expected response given the fact that it applies to every computer (and, every edition and version of Windows.)

15 minutes ago, Taker said:

In my post spoiler is missing but in next post(software182) it is present.

Another strange thing is the post quoted by Army-Spy  has missing spoiler even for softare182's post.

7 minutes ago, Taker said:

Us members maybe having some problem, them V.i.Ps got all the privileges.

You are on the verge of becoming a ViP.

Soon you may enjoy those privileges.

11 minutes ago, hihello said:

In my post spoiler is missing but in next post(software182) it is present.

The rather strange way to fix Spoilers is to enter the affected post by clicking the Edit menu and then clicking the Save button without doing absolutely anything — you will find the Spoiler automatically formatted (mysterious behavior — that.)

5 minutes ago, Taker said:

Highly doubt that....yday only I informed the staff about a bug and what i get in return:-

J5jk6Lg.png

But I'm cool, it doesn't affect me anymore......

He must have been under the impression that Giver (who was banned) is your proxy account — suggest having a word with shought, in private.

2 minutes ago, Taker said:

I am ready to talk but talk is never a one-sided conversation......they must also reply.

And I have tried it already many a times.

Why can't you be a simple guy holding one account? Foeget 'em all and keep up with your current account. We all love you. 

• Matrix locked this topic
  • Reefa unlocked this topic

Archived