"Compilation Of Tutorials, Guides, Tips & Updates"

dcs18

knowledge-Spammer
6 minutes ago, hihello said:

Don't know.

Don't you have their contact details?

Also Taker has removed(edited) most of his posts.

i have a friend who can email dcs and dcs and email taker i think 

i missed what happend as i have been working on program soon not have time to talk to them guys but now cant seem to talk to them nomore  ill have to wait on email from them guys again as i no they have my email   its just not like them to go with out sayin  y ?

• Replies 7.3k
  • Views 1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The playground became the playground for specially dcs18 efforts. I don't know what happened but wish to see him and Taker soon again.

I to wondered what happened to these guys hopefully whatever the issue is it will be resolved and they will be back active soon..:)

knowledge-Spammer
1 hour ago, kantry123 said:

I Recenty  Had a Chat with Taker and he told me that he had been obsessed with CC and Shought....

also      DCS had an issue here>

So he's Kind had a prob with shought!! so he left temporarily or permanantly ..IDK but he had prob with shought

i did see he say something about the sites code and not wanted to comment on it i think  and he talked with admins about it but not sure what happened from then on   i no some people not like him but he is a nice guy

3 minutes ago, Recruit said:

1. Lol. No, I am not him, but I am very proud that I am friend with him.

2. I know him, and when dcs wants to say something, he will say himself. He doesn't need to use another account.

3. Also dcs doesn't need a spokesman. I am not his spokesman, just I said my thoughts about him, and I tried to keep informed his friends, which btw, I know them from a long time.....

If you are his friend then tell him please that he should reconsider pleease

Thanks

• Reefa locked this topic

Both off topic content and personal arguments have been removed from this thread..Topic Unlocked..

• Reefa unlocked this topic
On 2/24/2015 at 8:11 PM, dcs18 said:

"Liberate Your CCleaner From The Ugly Clutches of Metro (ModernUI)"

(monitor post # 2 for all updates)

Happy New Year

The link doesn't work... it's not updated anymore?

32 minutes ago, mrmohammed said:

how can i Block advertisements in gom player ??

Block the Application OUTBOUND RULE it will never show ads again!!

regards

25 minutes ago, YashKhan said:

Have IDM added any new IP?

I have 25 IPs blocked but today I am getting fake license message.

IDM is currently using this IP

https://i.imgur.com/eDRmhP3.png

regards

Just now, YashKhan said:

This IP is already there in 25 IPs.

Since u already said that u got a FAKE POP-up before that means IDM Might have installed VISUAL PROTECT key value in REGISTRY!!

Use Thrash REG to clean the regsitry >>>>>Do this process after removing IDM!!

P.s. If   u r on TeamViewer i can assist you!

regards

1 hour ago, kantry123 said:

Since u already said that u got a FAKE POP-up before that means IDM Might have installed VISUAL PROTECT key value in REGISTRY!!

Use Thrash REG to clean the regsitry >>>>>Do this process after removing IDM!!

P.s. If   u r on TeamViewer i can assist you!

regards

Ok, I ran Reg Trash...there is a key named Visual Protect 3.5+, is this the key?

UPDATE -

Removed VP key still was getting fake license popup.

I had IPs block in Windows FW & it was enabled & Kaspersky Endpoint Security on my system I had disabled the FW. I doubted KES & removed it & prob solved.

Yesterday I removed Visual Protect key with Reg Trash. And installed IDM & blocked IPs with Norton Security. Everything was fine.

Today I found out in a forum IDM 6.25 Build 12 released. I was running Build 11.

I download software from official site only.

With IPs block in Norton Security IDM site doesn't open so I disabled Norton FW to download IDM & enabled again.

And installed build 12.

I started getting fake license. I checked with Reg Trash & VP key was back.

So my query is...VP key was back due to upgrade or FW was disabled to download IDM & within this few secs IDM connected to blocked IPs & so VP key was back?

14 hours ago, YashKhan said:

Yesterday I removed Visual Protect key with Reg Trash. And installed IDM & blocked IPs with Norton Security. Everything was fine.

Today I found out in a forum IDM 6.25 Build 12 released. I was running Build 11.

I download software from official site only.

With IPs block in Norton Security IDM site doesn't open so I disabled Norton FW to download IDM & enabled again.

And installed build 12.

I started getting fake license. I checked with Reg Trash & VP key was back.

So my query is...VP key was back due to upgrade or FW was disabled to download IDM & within this few secs IDM connected to blocked IPs & so VP key was back?

actually when you disabled firewall of Norton, IDM successfully dialed on an ip to check validation. then fake registration menu popped up. i use KIS and i never disable firewall. it will be better to download new versions from others who do not use firewall method.

21 minutes ago, pamadhilwankalan said:

actually when you disabled firewall of Norton, IDM successfully dialed on an ip to check validation. then fake registration menu popped up. i use KIS and i never disable firewall. it will be better to download new versions from others who do not use firewall method.

Ok, got it.

You use KIS. I want to use Kaspersky Endpoint Security 10 for Windows. Previously I have installed it but couldn't successfully block IDM with the method mentioned on the first page for KIS.

Can you tell me how to block IPs with KES?

All the steps mentioned for KIS are same except 1 where I dont know what to do.

In one of the steps you have to set "Protocol" to "All" but "All" option is not there under "Protocol" in KES, the only available options are TCP, UDP, ICMP, etc... I tried without setting "Protocol" but didn't worked.

Any help on this?

Well i guess @YashKhan Only few people use KES and out of those FEW people use IDM IP blocking......i'm afraid u might have to figure out yourself....

regards

7 minutes ago, YashKhan said:

Ok, got it.

You use KIS. I want to use Kaspersky Endpoint Security 10 for Windows. Previously I have installed it but couldn't successfully block IDM with the method mentioned on the first page for KIS.

Can you tell me how to block IPs with KES?

All the steps mentioned for KIS are same except 1 where I dont know what to do.

In one of the steps you have to set "Protocol" to "All" but "All" option is not there under "Protocol" in KES, the only available options are TCP, UDP, ICMP, etc... I tried without setting "Protocol" but didn't worked.

Any help on this?

why don't you use KIS..........

Just now, pamadhilwankalan said:

why don't you use KIS..........

Coz -

1. I got KES license from here on the forum.

2. KES has custom install option.

3. KES doesn't have HTTPS scanning & Toolbar (both I dont like in any products).

4. When I had tried KES it was smooth & light compared to KIS on my system.

5. No unnecessary modules installation due to custom install (dont need safepay, parental control, vulnerability, etc...)

6. Easy & clean GUI & only good & required settings i.e not lots of settings, etc... compared to KIS.

7. Overall a lot better than KIS to me IMHO.

6 minutes ago, kantry123 said:

Well i guess @YashKhan Only few people use KES and out of those FEW people use IDM IP blocking......i'm afraid u might have to figure out yourself....

regards

sir kantry........i got f**d by replacing ip method with ip range method 5 mins ago.

i put in 184.173.149.184/30, 184.173.188.104/30, 50.22.78.28/30, 50.97.41.96/29, 169.55.0.224/30, 169.55.40.5/28

but idm dialed nicely and fake pop-up started. any suggestion??

4 minutes ago, pamadhilwankalan said:

sir kantry........i got f**d by replacing ip method with ip range method 5 mins ago.

i put in 184.173.149.184/30, 184.173.188.104/30, 50.22.78.28/30, 50.97.41.96/29, 169.55.0.224/30, 169.55.40.5/28

but idm dialed nicely and fake pop-up started. any suggestion??

Well This method had failed twice for and from that day i've been using IDM Trial reset (auto reset)

i've been pretty peaceful after that No Blocking and s**t 

my advice would be to try this http://bit.ly/IDMresetTrial

p.s.  The above tool also fixes Fake Pop-Up u get

Also NO MORE AUTO -UPDATE PROBLEM(Which is inevitable in the case of  IP METHOD)

regards

1 minute ago, kantry123 said:

Well This method had failed twice for and from that day i've been using IDM Trial reset (auto reset)

i've been pretty peaceful after that No Blocking and s**t 

my advice would be to try this http://bit.ly/IDMresetTrial

p.s.  The above tool also fixes Fake Pop-Up u get

regards

ya i think it won't work. but i don't use Google Drive to get file from  http://bit.ly/IDMresetTrial

• Matrix locked this topic

Archived