"Compilation Of Tutorials, Guides, Tips & Updates"

dcs18

• Replies 7.3k
  • Views 1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is now Titanium Backup Pro 7.3.0

What's New

• Added the ability to backup/restore/change the device’s Android ID on Android 6.0 Marshmallow.

• Updated translations.

Just a heads up — don't update to Firefox 43 Beta 7 (Beta 6 was the last best working build, as on date.)

Beta 7 breaks a lot of stuff for me — hope they can be fixed.RL8WwPy.gif

Is there a way to further reduce the display brightness than provided by the manufacturer in android phones?

The lowset brightness setting feels a bit high in my phone a night time. Have to increase the brightness level under sunlight though for better visibility.

Is there a way to further reduce the display brightness than provided by the manufacturer in android phones?

The lowset brightness setting feels a bit high in my phone a night time. Have to increase the brightness level under sunlight though for better visibility.

try bluelight filter app or any good app better than this in night time.

Hello

first i'm happy to be part of this site and this thread

second i want to thank you for your hard work with idm and i want to share 2 more ips idm using it at ver 25 build 3 169.55.0.227 , 182.50.136.239

i don't know if i'm wrong but it worked when i added those ips and didn't show registeration window again so i hope you check it and if right add to main post if not just accept my thanks :D

try bluelight filter app or any good app better than this in night time.
I have that filter inbuilt in my Asus phone. Not helping much :(

i want to share 2 more ips idm using it at ver 25 build 3 169.55.0.227 , 182.50.136.239

i don't know if i'm wrong but it worked when i added those ips and didn't show registeration window again so i hope you check it

169.55.0.227 = secure.internetdownloadmanager.com

182.50.136.239 = ???

IP_Check.png

Try to use a manual brightness setting based on lumens.

How?

How?

I am on Lollipop, ATM — the methodology is different on the KitKat ROM that you are running. :dunno:

maybe i misunderstud but i use the same group policy method to block mshta.exe for teamviewer and when blocking that way I don't see mshta making a connection....so why gwx.exe or likewise are making connection?

That Group Policy is for an Anti-executable function (not a firewall) — why would you expect it to allow / block internet connection (are you still confused?) yXZVmpE.gif

also for me group policy is not throwing any pop ups :think:

Did you try any other application apart from mshta.exe — here is the pop-up:—

HVlwIES.png

Yes i tried blocking firefox via this method and it showed the popup, wonder why it's not showing with mshta.exe. :think:

mshta.exe is a native Microsoft application which originates from the system directory. ;)

Did you try swtiching off your phone? :doh:

That should definitely reduce the brightness. :idea:

:lmao: :rofl:

:angry: :spank: :punch: :tank:

Just a heads up — don't update to Firefox 43 Beta 7 (Beta 6 was the last best working build, as on date.)

Beta 7 breaks a lot of stuff for me — hope they can be fixed.RL8WwPy.gif

Nightly works just fyn :showoff:

2015_11_28_12_11_34.png

Wanna see what is broken? :Think:

RoboForm does not work at all with Firefox 43 Beta 7:—

What are you looking for — I mean at all. :P

The scrolling full page function of Techsmith Snagit does not work with Firefox 43 Beta 7:—

. . . . . . . again. :naughty:

The visuals of the Firefox 43 Beta 7 Title Bar are completely screwed up:—

Click the following image/s for the bigger picture (to exit the image/s from full screen, press the Esc key):

ydzBzU7.png

UUMXmjz.png

Some components of Adblock Plus do not work with Firefox 43 Beta 7:—

NSMbKoO.png

Is it bcuz of e10s? :think: has e10s finally landed?, i see no reason otherwise. :idea:

snagit works here in non e10 mode

Have yet to try disabling e10. :Dunno:

Does the full page scrolling in Snagit work, for you?

so does ABP.

:yes:

Some functions of Adblock Plus are certainly broken — as illustrated (can be reproduced 100%.).

Shall confirm the same — post lunch (would be a shame to have to disable e10, though.)

Now u remember why I was so pissed off when e10s came way back but its smooth sailing now....

If u want e10s but wanna use snagit a workaround is to go to ur tab header > right click> and open in non e10 window and take screenshot(but u must be already knowing it :P )

Oh yeah, disabling the e10s fixed all those issues. F3h9xqz.gif

They just lost a beta-tester, though. <_<

So where is that Lumen setting?

The Lumen value exists in the KitKat. ;)
:angry:

• Matrix locked this topic
  • Reefa unlocked this topic

Archived