"Compilation Of Tutorials, Guides, Tips & Updates"

dcs18

• Replies 7.3k
  • Views 1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Taker said:

also try this rule while logging in from nsane drop down option:-

nsaneforums.com###elUserSignIn_menu > DIV > DIV.ipsColumns.ipsColumns_noSpacing > DIV.ipsColumn.ipsColumn_wide:last-child

:thumbsup:

3 hours ago, Taker said:

btw do u also got to adguard forum?

Sometimes.

1 hour ago, Taker said:

@hihello here r some more if u wanna try:-

nsaneforums.com##.ipsTag_prefix
nsaneforums.com###ipsLayout_mainArea > SECTION:nth-child(5) > OL.ipsList_reset.cForumList > LI.cForumRow.ipsBox.ipsSpacer_bottom:nth-child(3)
nsaneforums.com###ipsLayout_mainArea > SECTION:nth-child(4) > OL.ipsList_reset.cForumList > LI.cForumRow.ipsBox.ipsSpacer_bottom:nth-child(4) > OL.ipsDataList.ipsDataList_large.ipsDataList_zebra.ipsAreaBackground_reset:last-child > LI.ipsDataItem.ipsDataItem_responsivePhoto.ipsClearfix:first-child

nsaneforums.com###ipsLayout_mainArea > SECTION:nth-child(4) > OL.ipsList_reset.cForumList > LI.cForumRow.ipsBox.ipsSpacer_bottom:nth-child(2)

1- it shud remove an extra tag ahead of the topic title.

2&3- hide the nsanedown section from the nsaneforums homepage.

the last one - is for removing the parliament vip section, so maybe there is still time to test that one :P

for AG forum:-

forum.adguard.com###cat1
forum.adguard.com###cat92 > div:nth-child(1)
forum.adguard.com###cat82 > div:nth-child(1)
forum.adguard.com###cat98 > div:nth-child(1)
forum.adguard.com##.below_body
||forum.adguard.com/images/buttons/newbtn_middle.png

1- removes the russian part of the site on the homepage

2,3&4 - removes the english section of android, mac and ios, since i use ag for windows only.

5- is for removing the footer

6- is just extra, prevents loading of a image behind menu bar.

do tell the results :D

You did not add a rule to remove +Create at the header.

27 minutes ago, Taker said:

I didn't get what you mean....can you be more specific as to which site and what part you're talking abt?

screenshots would be helpful. :rolleyes:

XUvfDyr.png?1

9 minutes ago, Taker said:

you want to remove that option ???

i wud like to have it but if u want i cud give the rule

try this:-

nsaneforums.com###cCreate

nsaneforums.com###elUserNav > LI.elUserNav_sep:nth-child(2)

First one worked.What does the second one do?

2 hours ago, Taker said:

@hihello here r some more if u wanna try:-

nsaneforums.com##.ipsTag_prefix
nsaneforums.com###ipsLayout_mainArea > SECTION:nth-child(5) > OL.ipsList_reset.cForumList > LI.cForumRow.ipsBox.ipsSpacer_bottom:nth-child(3)

nsaneforums.com###ipsLayout_mainArea > SECTION:nth-child(4) > OL.ipsList_reset.cForumList > LI.cForumRow.ipsBox.ipsSpacer_bottom:nth-child(4) > OL.ipsDataList.ipsDataList_large.ipsDataList_zebra.ipsAreaBackground_reset:last-child > LI.ipsDataItem.ipsDataItem_responsivePhoto.ipsClearfix:first-child

nsaneforums.com###ipsLayout_mainArea > SECTION:nth-child(4) > OL.ipsList_reset.cForumList > LI.cForumRow.ipsBox.ipsSpacer_bottom:nth-child(2)

2&3- hide the nsanedown section from the nsaneforums homepage.

This is not working.

Does it work for you? @Taker

10 minutes ago, Taker said:

thats strange, i have the same rule set and its hiding it for me.

those rules are for the download section within the forum homepage and not the nav bar.

add those two rules and refresh twice again, please.

p.s. the code tag system in this new upgrade is a PITA, the old one was very good indeed :angry:

I will test them later and report when I am free.:rolleyes:

3 hours ago, Taker said:

@dcs18 can you share your nsaneforums ABP rules? :rolleyes:

In all honesty, have not had any time for Adblock Plus rules — been totally busy in pimping the Board (trying to help Admin. with bugs.)

Maybe, it is time to include some cosmetic codes to this topic (I'm sorry the Acronis tutorial has gone neglected, too.) B)

Hey Guys,

I have installed latest Internet Download Manager 6.25 Build 10 Trial. My system is Win 10 64 & this is first install of IDM i.e no previous IDM install on the system. I checked out the first post of this thread on blocking IDM IPs. I am running Windows 10 inbuilt Firewall. Few queries -

1. Does blocking IDM IPs still works?

2. First install of IDM here i.e no previous install so that Visual Protect or something IDM key will be on the system? If Yes, I would like to remove it manually so plzz mention manual step & key.

3. To block IDM IPs in Windows Firewall I have to add IP then OK then add IP then OK.... & after adding all IPs hit next i.e proceed with the wizard, right?

4. How to register IDM i.e Serial Key? I couldn't find about the key on the first post of this thread.

Regards

Yash

31 minutes ago, YashKhan said:

Hey Guys,

I have installed latest Internet Download Manager 6.25 Build 10 Trial. My system is Win 10 64 & this is first install of IDM i.e no previous IDM install on the system. I checked out the first post of this thread on blocking IDM IPs. I am running Windows 10 inbuilt Firewall. Few queries -

1. Does blocking IDM IPs still works?

2. First install of IDM here i.e no previous install so that Visual Protect or something IDM key will be on the system? If Yes, I would like to remove it manually so plzz mention manual step & key.

3. To block IDM IPs in Windows Firewall I have to add IP then OK then add IP then OK.... & after adding all IPs hit next i.e proceed with the wizard, right?

4. How to register IDM i.e Serial Key? I couldn't find about the key on the first post of this thread.

Regards

Yash

ANSWERS

1) Yes, IP Block still working from the day it started .

2) No, there's no chance of existing Virtual Protect registry (since 1st installation on fresh system) .

3) Do as instructed on 1st page ( all instruction's given there ) .

4) Do register your IDM with any serial, you can search Google for a IDM key .

8 minutes ago, IamBidyuT said:

4) Do register your IDM with any serial, you can search Google for a IDM key .

How to register?

I should be offline i.e net disconnected & register & Block IPs or I should Block IPs & can register online?

I guess register on the IDM menu will remain greyed out, right?

Can I keep IDM  Trial i.e not use Key but Block IPs?

This will keep IDM forever on Trial & can be updated i.e over install, right?

2 minutes ago, YashKhan said:

How to register?

I should be offline i.e net disconnected & register & Block IPs or I should Block IPs & can register online?

I guess register on the IDM menu will remain greyed out, right?

Can I keep IDM  Trial i.e not use Key but Block IPs?

This will keep IDM forever on Trial & can be updated i.e over install, right?

How to register?  - I've sent you a bunch of IDM keys via msg . Use your name,surname,email (any),keys to register IDM offline (means disconnecting internet connection) . . . 

Yes, be offline during registration . . 

"" not use Key but Block IPs? "" means nothing . . . Blocking IP's are used to restrict IDM from checking serial, if you don't use any serial = there's no need to apply IP Blocking . Beside if you wish to continue IDM as trial then you have to apply IDM Trial Reset periodically ( cause IDM does not offer infinite trial validity officially) .

"" This will keep IDM forever on Trial & can be updated i.e over install, right? "" - as said to keep IDM trial forever you need to use trial reset after the trial validity expires . 

NOTE: There's few features are not available in IDM through trial mode which will be available through full version mode . I often use scheduling features which's not available in Trial mode. Choice's your's ^_^

8 minutes ago, IamBidyuT said:

How to register?  - I've sent you a bunch of IDM keys via msg . Use your name,surname,email (any),keys to register IDM offline (means disconnecting internet connection) . . . 

Yes, be offline during registration . . 

"" not use Key but Block IPs? "" means nothing . . . Blocking IP's are used to restrict IDM from checking serial, if you don't use any serial = there's no need to apply IP Blocking . Beside if you wish to continue IDM as trial then you have to apply IDM Trial Reset periodically ( cause IDM does not offer infinite trial validity officially) .

"" This will keep IDM forever on Trial & can be updated i.e over install, right? "" - as said to keep IDM trial forever you need to use trial reset after the trial validity expires . 

NOTE: There's few features are not available in IDM through trial mode which will be available through full version mode . I often use scheduling features which's not available in Trial mode. Choice's your's ^_^

Hey,

Thanxx for your support & time.

I tried under Shadow Defender & everything worked fine i.e registered offline & blocked IPs worked fine. I have installed on the real system now.

Hope it continue to work fine.

Hav fun.

Regards

Yash

I am using IP blocking method mentioned in the OP for IDM with Windows Firewall & its working fine.

On one system I have Norton Security. I checked IP blocking for IDM with Norton mentioned in the link given on the OP.

For Windows Firewall you have to create Allow & Block rule.

For Norton only Block rule is mentioned. No need Allow rule with Norton?

IP Blocking for IDM by masterupc for Comodo didn't worked for me on latest Comodo Firewall. I was getting fake serial message.

2-3 posts below masterupc post there is a post by felix yt on IP Blocking for IDM for Comodo Firewall. It worked on latest Comodo Firewall here.

Win 10 64

3 hours ago, software182 said:

Resign ? dcs left the forum ?

i think same, even his brotherwoods also not available here so may be........................... gone for good. i think he is planning to open his own websitr or forums or blog or something, i am not sure enough about this but one of his brotherwood is asking about it. any way if you find him  anywhere in the internet please let us know where he is.

knowledge-Spammer
43 minutes ago, asf said:

What happened to all tuts? most are empty :sadwalk:

we want dcs back now  i not no what happen to him  dcs were are u now

edit @Taker were is dcs

3 minutes ago, knowledge said:

we want dcs back now  i not no what happen to him  dcs were are u now

edit @Taker were is dcs

Yup we want him back!! :please:

What could we do to get him back?

knowledge-Spammer
Just now, asf said:

Yup we want him back!! :please:

What could we do to get him back?

let me think ?

knowledge-Spammer
4 minutes ago, hihello said:

Taker is also inactive in forum.

y whats happened to them guys nowdays

34 minutes ago, knowledge said:

y whats happened to them guys nowdays

Don't know.

Don't you have their contact details?

Also Taker has removed(edited) most of his posts.

• Matrix locked this topic
  • Reefa unlocked this topic

Archived