"Compilation Of Tutorials, Guides, Tips & Updates"

dcs18

It is now SuperSU 2.60 Beta (for Root Users only.)

For Users who update SuperSU, via their Recovery (recommended — Developer's homepage):—

Site: http://dl-1.va.us.xda-developers.com
Sharecode
[?]: /3/5/6/5/9/7/7/SuperSU-v2.60-20151205163135.zip?key=NZHJAEwTRDGX2c0R6I2TGw&ts=1449376519

For Users who update SuperSU, through conventional apk installation:—

Site: http://www.mediafire.com
Sharecode
[?]: /download/m2kz5xz2c1l68qf/Superuser.rar

Changelog:—

05.12.2015 - v2.60 — BETA

- (systemless) Fixed ZIP installer breaking Pro
- (systemless) Added automatic kernel patcher to ZIP installer
- (systemless) Added sukernel tool
- (systemless) Bind mount /system/[x]bin/su to /su/bin/su
- (systemless) Fixed cleanup options in settings
- (systemless) Now available for 5.1.x (by default for Samsung only, full unroot/reflash system before update)
- Made reworked context switching available to 5.1.x (testing, should come to more APIs soon)
- Fixed recursive mount issue on Samsung 5.1.x that could ultimately lead to root being lost

• Replies 7.3k
  • Views 1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a question in mind  :rolleyes:

In TeamViewer while starting video conversation from one side, the other side's partner also need to accept/resume the conversation by clicking on the in teamviewer's my video window . . . Means, without his permission we can't enable his session from our side . . . 

So, is there any tweak to enable partner's video session from this side ? :unsure:

Have made a shift to ABP+EHH now....looks like the bugs we were talking about yday and before have been dealt with now. :D

Just can't bear any other adblocker now....I'm addicted :ganja:

Back to square one .... :bag:

Adguard for Windows FTW :win:

BTW read sumthing worth sharing(This is not me) : http://s7.postimg.org/cua2sra2j/Capture.png

any reason to be back on AG?

regards

I have a question in mind  :rolleyes:

In TeamViewer while starting video conversation from one side, the other side's partner also need to accept/resume the conversation by clicking on the in teamviewer's my video window . . . Means, without his permission we can't enable his session from our side . . . 

So, is there any tweak to enable partner's video session from this side ? :unsure:

Unfortunately, my system does not have a Web Cam — hence, there is no way (for me) to check on the video function of TeamViewer.

Hope someone else can throw light on the same.

BTW read sumthing worth sharing(This is not me) : http://s7.postimg.org/cua2sra2j/Capture.png

Yeah, those who have enjoyed advanced & effective ad. blockers like Adguard and Adblock Plus would never stoop down to uBlock.

:lol: :rolleyes: 

knowledge-Spammer
21 minutes ago, dcs18 said:

Hmmm — looks like ad. blocking rules will need to be updated for the new Board. yXZVmpE.gif

not if u use adguard :)

1 hour ago, knowledge said:

not if u use adguard :)

Can you post a full page scrolling screenshot of this page with your Adguard enabled?

knowledge-Spammer
13 minutes ago, dcs18 said:

Can you post a full page scrolling screenshot of this page with your Adguard enabled?

nRhJmxg.jpg?1

Well knowledge, I am afraid Adguard will also need rules to be updated for the new Board — thanks for the screenshot.

knowledge-Spammer
3 minutes ago, dcs18 said:

Well knowledge, I am afraid Adguard will also need rules to be updated for the new Board — thanks for the screenshot. uu0vOfR.gif

y u say that i not see no ads ? or did i miss something?

2 minutes ago, knowledge said:

y u say that i not see no ads ? or did i miss something?

The V4 ships with less scope for blocks and more scope for hiding elements — meaning, you will hardly find much difference with your ad. blocker enabled/disabled.

However, one would have to now make more use of element blocking — meaning, ad. blockers with weaker element hiders (read — uBlock) could be screwed.

knowledge-Spammer
11 minutes ago, Taker said:

If it stays that way, I'm planning to give it an all black look :

http://i.imgur.com/tBR8kWP.png

black seems nice i just seen now i cant follow this topic when i click the follow  i see bs ?  or is it just me

LOl damn me my uBlock is screwed up no matter how many times i install this happens

https://i.imgur.com/93eIckJ.png

ITS BLOCKING BUT UI is F**ked UP

:P

regards

8 minutes ago, kantry123 said:

LOl damn me my uBlock is screwed up no matter how many times i install this happens

https://i.imgur.com/93eIckJ.png

ITS BLOCKING BUT UI is F**ked UP

:P

regards

Won't you switch back to adguard?

40 minutes ago, hihello said:

Won't you switch back to adguard?

i woild have but AG screws up my Internet speeds

thats y i prefer uB and ABP uses twice the memory of my FF uses currently

regards

knowledge-Spammer
29 minutes ago, kantry123 said:

i woild have but AG screws up my Internet speeds

regards

may be u try adguard addon i use adguard  may be we can think of a way to stop the screws up your  Internet speeds but i cant think y adguard play your speed up but i sure we think  of a way passed this little problem u have  with adguard ?

16 hours ago, kantry123 said:

regards

JFTR, I am curious to know what was the method you employed to measure the resource consumption?

20 minutes ago, dcs18 said:

JFTR, I am curious to know what was the method you employed to measure the resource consumption? Wl2LIwk.gif

I basically install the ADDON and open my regular sites like NSANE ,Utube and softexia,majorgeeks,askvg and Redmondppie etc

and my usage with uBlock is 290MB

AND

with ABP installed and UB disabled my usage with same TABS usage is 590mb

regards

Just now, kantry123 said:

I basically install the ADDON and open my regular sites like NSANE ,Utube and softexia,majorgeeks,askvg and Redmondppie etc

and my usage with uBlock is 290MB

AND

with ABP installed and UB disabled my usage with same TABS usage is 590mb

regards

That is not the correct method to measure memory consumption of add-ons on an independent basis — you could be causing 2 ad. blocking add-ons to munge against each other regardless of whether uBlock was merely disabled (instead, uBlock should have been completely uninstalled while measuring Adblock Plus and vice versa.)

As for the measurement itself, you gotta use about:memory and check for individual add-on consumption. Please note, the latest beta Adblock Plus with the latest Beta Firefox would deliver optimum results.

The above points are being raised without the Firemin factor.

• Matrix locked this topic
  • Reefa unlocked this topic

Archived