"Compilation Of Tutorials, Guides, Tips & Updates"

dcs18

• Replies 7.3k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sweet! F3h9xqz.gif

Just before the start of your first illustration, can you also include a short note / illustration (whichever is convenient for you) about how to first . . . . . . . . change the program algorithm from 64-bit to 32-bit mode - unfortunately ATM, it is not possible for Registry Trash Key Finder to detect the Visual Protect 3.5+ key in 64-bit mode. :(

i dont hv option to change 32 bit r 64 bit in Registry Trash Key Finder..i searched for Visual Protect 3.5+ key ..but it didn't detected...am still receiving fake serial also added 24th ips..unsinstalled idm and created rules used idm cleaner u provided...still sucking idm fake serial...wt 2 do

So this is how my error got resolved, this started when idm implemented that new ip & even after adding that ip and removing registry and stuff error was still there.

1- Make sure all the IP's mentioned in OP are registered in whatever firewall you use.

2-Download this trial reset for idm site: http://www.datafilehost.com/

sharecode: d/cbb5d6ce

3-Reset the trial once

4- Open trash registry and delete whatever junk it finds(just to be on safe side)

5- Restart IDM and register with any key

So this is how my error got resolved, this started when idm implemented that new ip & even after adding that ip and removing registry and stuff error was still there.

1- Make sure all the IP's mentioned in OP are registered in whatever firewall you use.

3-Reset the trial once

4- Open trash registry and delete whatever junk it finds(just to be on safe side)

Steps # 2, 3 and 5 are not required - moreover, as regards step # 4 only the Visual Protect 3.5+ key is required to be deleted.

However, maybe if people have lot of free time on this hands they might like go through this loooong process.

How can I make it work for Pale Moon x64? I works fine with my FF but not with Pale Moon.

Hope you are running the latest beta release of Firemin? :s

Stable may not be supporting Palemoon, worth a try.

Also, it is worth double-checking whether the path to the Palemoon executable as described under the Friendly Tip is correctly listed.

3-Reset the trial once

Steps # 2, 3 and 5 are not required - moreover, as regards step # 4 only the Visual Protect 3.5+ key is required to be deleted.

However, maybe if people have lot of free time on this hands they might like go through this loooong process.

I know about that, but in my case there was no VB key and even a full cleanup with Trash gave me that error every time dunno why. This is just "another" method if you are stuck in that situation. And this loooong process may help them/

Before:

Click the following image for the solution:

grWGDcs.png

After:

Click the following image for the solution:

VSgSGox.png

6KzUyJQ.png

For some reason, Registry Trash Keys Finder also enlists WFC activation key as trash and hence,if you 'delete all' you risk the danger of losing your WFC activation either immediately or on the next system reboot. :yes:

So, careful what you delete, 'WFC' illustration was personally experienced by me, maybe true for other softwares as well :dunno:

My personal favorite, the fully registered version of Registry Trash Keys Finder finds far more keys than the free version - many of which belong to active registration/s and activation/s.

Sweet! F3h9xqz.gif

Just before the start of your first illustration, can you also include a short note / illustration (whichever is convenient for you) about how to first . . . . . . . . change the program algorithm from 64-bit to 32-bit mode - unfortunately ATM, it is not possible for Registry Trash Key Finder to detect the Visual Protect 3.5+ key in 64-bit mode. :(

i dont hv option to change 32 bit r 64 bit in Registry Trash Key Finder..i searched for Visual Protect 3.5+ key ..but it didn't detected...am still receiving fake serial also added 24th ips..unsinstalled idm and created rules used idm cleaner u provided...still sucking idm fake serial...wt 2 do

Do you have 32bit windows, maybe that's the reason u dont have the option to switch and probably the reason why his FW rules are not workin in ur sys.

What's your firewall and did you try to register again?

s i hv 32 bit windows..i hv kaspersky mr2 latest ips added too..i registered 3 to 4 times but fake error happens.

Sweet! F3h9xqz.gif

Do you have 32bit windows, maybe that's the reason u dont have the option to switch and probably the reason why his FW rules are not workin in ur sys.

s i hv 32 bit windows..i hv kaspersky mr2 latest ips added too..i registered 3 to 4 times but fake error happens.

What happens when you run IDM >>----> Help >>----> Check For Updates? :think:

For some reason, Registry Trash Keys Finder also enlists WFC activation key as trash and hence,if you 'delete all' you risk the danger of losing your WFC activation either immediately or on the next system reboot. :yes:

So, careful what you delete, 'WFC' illustration was personally experienced by me, maybe true for other softwares as well :dunno:

Ah correct. I think you can add such keys to protected list Add to "Protected List". I am using the Full version too :)

Sweet! F3h9xqz.gif

What happens when you run IDM >>----> Help >>----> Check For Updates? :think:

cannot connect internet download manager..firewall blocking idm updated i can download files with idm.but when i register idm with latest ips after some time it deregister itself..then fake serial pop ups

idm fake serial pop ups .. idm download no problems..while checking updates firewall blocks its servers..problems is fake serial pop ups

Does the fake serial error appear when you start downloading sumthing(reason- VS3.5Key) or on every IDM restart (reason-other)? :think:

while net on am getting fake pop ups

If you're receiving the fake serial popup from IDM, follow the steps below:-

<snip>

Suggest you add the following instruction at the very beginning:--

• Ensure that IDM is not running - either at the SysTray Notification Area or even as a background process.

idm fake serial pop ups .. idm download no problems..while checking updates firewall blocks its servers..problems is fake serial pop ups

I am sure that your problem is the Visual Protect 3.5+ key - just run Registry Trash Key Finder after ensuring that IDM is not running - either at the SysTray Notification Area or even as a background process.

while net on am getting fake pop ups

lol and exactly when this is happening(IDM fake serial popup) - when IDM is running silently in the background or when you start to d/l sumthing.?

both while downloading nd silently in background.idm fake popups

@ leech99

01.) Uninstall IDM completely - do not opt to save settings, if prompted to

02.) Reboot

03.) Perform the laundry - delete the installation directory (C:\Program Files\Internet Download Manager) and the application directory (C:\Users\YourProfileName\AppData\Roaming\IDM)

04.) Download and run the batch file from (https://www.mediafire.com/download/e8627q91qm987k3/IDM_Cleaner.rar)

05.) Reinstall IDM - but, do not register or activate it

06.) Reboot

07.) Try out your new copy with all 24 IPs duly blocked - if the problem is resolved, register or activate it

08.) Report back

@dcs18, could you please redirect me to the MPC-HC tutorial with madVR rendering?

• Matrix locked this topic
  • Reefa unlocked this topic

Archived