"Compilation Of Tutorials, Guides, Tips & Updates"

dcs18

Which is the best.. adguard, adblockplus or any other.... Please suggest.

For Windows 10.

Thanks

Adblock Plus (ABP) and Adguard are my top contenders — uBlock Origin is unsuitable for Advanced Users since it lacks in granularity. 8)

Which among ABP and Adguard, u consider the better. :lol:

Have used those two and award both a 8.75 out of 10 — however, I personally use Adblock Plus (ABP) since I find it easier to deploy it across; to my hundreds of clients whereas Taker prefers Adguard.

Suggest you try them both for yourself — BTW, my rating for uBlock Origin is 6.25 out of 10. However, in case you are running Chrome instead of Firefox, you would be better off with uBlock Origin.

• Replies 7.3k
  • Views 1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@jordan4x

Splendid!!! :wub:

i'm not so skilled as the smart guys who finalized the script!

Everyone with a minimum knowledge of dos commands could add those 3 lines!

@jordan4x

Splendid!!! :wub:

i'm not so skilled as the smart guys who finalized the script!

Everyone with a minimum knowledge of dos commands could add those 3 lines!

Either way...

I still would like to give you

some credit for

finding what was missing

and adding those lines. :wub:

@jordan4x. How to add windows 8.1 update 3 and if other versions.

Is it required to add windows 8.1 update 3 or the previous one with update 1 will work fine in update 3

TMXCoCj.jpg

i think update 3 will be handled by the script since it have the same build number as update 1.

Thank you. Can you tell me some resources for script writing for beginer level

i think update 3 will be handled by the script since it have the same build number as update 1.

Thank you. Can you tell me some resources for script writing for beginer level

Ask Dukun Cabul. He is more qualified than me. but i think learning basic DOS commands is a good start.

@rudrax why not an i5 maybe 3rd gen? i think its performance will still be better than i3 4th gen. :dunno:

also what browser, firewall, music(audio/video) app, other app u use on ur android? :think:

My budget is very tight. Under 30k indian bucks. So I can't afford i5 (even 3rd or 2nd gen) in that range. I was going for Pentium G3258 but finally added few more bucks to get an i3. Now can't stretch the budget anymore. Please do notify me if you confirm 100% compatibility of the given components.

As for your android query, I use "Chrome" as my primary browser and "opera mini" as secondary. Firewall is "AFWall+". Video renders on "MX Player" and audio beats on "AIMP". Other apps are "ADM" for downloads, "CM security" for protection. Lucky patcher, Busy Box, Vuze and lot more. I don't play games.

@rudrax why not an i5 maybe 3rd gen? i think its performance will still be better than i3 4th gen. :dunno:

also what browser, firewall, music(audio/video) app, other app u use on ur android? :think:

My budget is very tight. Under 30k indian bucks. So I can't afford i5 (even 3rd or 2nd gen) in that range. I was going for Pentium G3258 but finally added few more bucks to get an i3. Now can't stretch the budget anymore. Please do notify me if you confirm 100% compatibility of the given components.

As for your android query, I use "Chrome" as my primary browser and "opera mini" as secondary. Firewall is "AFWall+". Video renders on "MX Player" and audio beats on "AIMP". Other apps are "ADM" for downloads, "CM security" for protection. Lucky patcher, Busy Box, Vuze and lot more. I don't play games.

I don't know about the compatibility thing, sorry. :(
:spank:

madVR v0.89.17

* significant speedups for "sharpen edges" and "thin edges" algos
* small quality change (hopefully improvement?) for "thin edges"
* fixed: repeated frames were reported although smooth motion FRC was on

Guys, is there a chance to get the start screen back in Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB build?

Does chrome have any adblocker??? :rolleyes:

No, what do you suggest?

Not sure since I hardly ever use the internet on Android — but, does the "Block Ads" feature of Lucky Patcher not work against ads. yXZVmpE.gif

Not sure since I hardly ever use the internet on Android — but, does the "Block Ads" feature of Lucky Patcher not work against ads. yXZVmpE.gif

i was asking generally for desktops and all and not android.

since i m new to android, i didnt know abt luckypatcher :think:

I was actually referring to post # 4026 — in as far as ad. blockers for Windows are concerned, I believe that stripping the languages out will not make so much of a difference.

The biggest impact on resources (not storage) I have observed is when all subscription lists are removed and only custom filters are employed — this effectively means kissing uBlock good-bye. :TeHe:

@Taker, I tried using FF on android. But it sucks really. I find chrome is the best for android. I use FF on Windows though.

Why don't you guys start posting Android tutorials it's virgin territory. ^_^

You are supposed to post the "android firewall tutorial" btw :angry:

dcs18, thanks a lot, nice to see that again in FF (as I prefer a window). I'm gonna wait the stable release. :)

Classic Theme Restorer (CTR) just went stable. F3h9xqz.gif

Why don't you guys start posting Android tutorials — it's virgin territory. ^_^

If I did that — the territory would no longer remain virgin. :tehe:

Why don't you guys start posting Android tutorials it's virgin territory. ^_^

If I did that the territory would no longer remain virgin. :tehe:
What tempting you to keep the territory virgin? You can rather say that the tutorial will be a hell of a headache and there is no assurane that it will work (like the ESET firewall fix fail) - I would accept it. :spank:

Guys, right now I got a bricked Lenovo A6000 plus phone to fix.

My friend went to city to fix it. Roamed around some repair shop. They couldn't fix it. Finally he apprached Lenovo service center. But as the phone was rooted, which means the warranty was breached. They pounding on that opportunity, agreed to repair the phone for 5k bucks, where the phone itself costs 7k. Pretty "flaccid dick condition" on a romantic bed time with your girl, right? :tooth:

He came back and left the phone with me saying "If you can't repair, crush it". He was pretty sad.

Now, I tried his phone to get recognised in the computer but it was a hell of a mess to do that. I will tell this if I succeed in making the device work. Somehow, I made the device recognised and ready to flash through adb sideload. I am going to download the stock rom tonight. I have a doubt in this case. The current rom on the bricked device reads "Kraft-A6000-s_S014_150730" but after searching a lot I only find "Kraft-A6000-s_S015_150819" through their official server.

So if anyone has a flashing experience with Lenovo device, I want to ask - can I flash S015_150819 rom over existing bricked S014_150730 rom?

• Matrix locked this topic
  • Reefa unlocked this topic

Archived