"Compilation Of Tutorials, Guides, Tips & Updates"

dcs18

@dcs18 and others :hi:

it looks like u were right

i performed the disk check and it showed some error but it wasn't able to repair them.

now the hard disk is gone for good....it's not taking anything. :(

There was a sound logic behind the advice — it was intended to prep the systems for both you guys, before the big test.

Hope you fellas have taken this one seriously, too.

• Replies 7.3k
  • Views 1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@rudrax it looks like its gonna take a month....subah se laga rakha hai and its still scanning at 200mb of 465gb :o

Its finding bad sectors in 1000s at every mb

:sadbye:

This implements the disk has been severely damaged. Leave it. No use of running HDD Regenerator with such degree of fault. It's time to get a new HDD or SSD. How old was your drive though? Did you used Diskeeper or V-locity like things to maintain your HDD?

Can anyone help me with corel video studio. When I open setup it is a half window. Cannot see the Next button. Have tried

corel video studio X8 (18.5.0.23) and also with X7 (17.1.0.22) and X6 (16.1.0.45 SP1)

NhAFa9p.png

Did you try setting your screen resolution temporarily to a lower value — you might have to play around with the different resolutions. :think:

Can anyone help me with corel video studio. When I open setup it is a half window. Cannot see the Next button. Have tried

corel video studio X8 (18.5.0.23) and also with X7 (17.1.0.22) and X6 (16.1.0.45 SP1)

NhAFa9p.png

Have you modified any of Windows resource file(s) or the Corel setup file prior to the installation? Or are you using some custom themes?

Did you try setting your screen resolution temporarily to a lower value — you might have to play around with the different resolutions. :think:

I tried different resolutions as you said but it did not work. I think it is a window issue as the same setups work great on my friend's PC

Got this by hitting tab

Y0UVBU4.png

NhAFa9p.png

Have you modified any of Windows resource file(s) or the Corel setup file prior to the installation? Or are you using some custom themes?

Have no idea about windows resource file(s)

Did not modilfy setup

Using different theme than defalut windows. My theme name Aurora Borealis.

Have tried opening setup with default windows theme but no luck

All corel products have a short window

Is it a windows 8.1 issue as in windows 7 SP1 both corel draw and corel video work fine

It is now Titanium Backup Pro 7.2.4.1

What's New

• Fixed storage issues on some Android 6.0 Marshmallow platforms.
• Note to Android 6.0 Marshmallow users: any backups in /storage/emulated/legacy/ must be manually moved to /storage/emulated/0/ for TB to detect them.
• Updated translations.

I am using an older 2.0.10 Build 571 lemme know if that is fine with you?

That's fine!

And do you use any custom skin?

Just a tip, if you're using IDM retail & still get IDM fake serial nag screen, uninstall IDM completely, then install IDM public trial (download from IDM page), reboot your pc, block all IPs using firewall , register it & then install IDM retail without uninstall IDM public trial.

Tested worked for me. :)

Is there any way to combine few pages from multiple pdf files into one file.. i searched google but everyone explained about how you can merge multiple pdf files into one pdf. But i want to merge only few pages from different pdf files into one file.. while searching i found this website it explains a bit but i am not a software expert so not able to understand http://www.e-iceblue.com/Tutorials/Spire.PDF/Spire.PDF-Program-Guide/Document-Operation/Merge-Selected-Pages-from-Multiple-PDF-Files-into-One-in-C-VB.NET.html

I use the Organize Pages feature on my Adobe Acrobat to delete unwanted pages from the final combined pdf file.

I use the Organize Pages feature on my Adobe Acrobat to delete unwanted pages from the final combined pdf file.

I have 44 pdf files with total of 4450 pages and want to make one pdf file containing only few pages from each of the 44 pdf files. Is there any other method. Thanks for replying.

I have 44 pdf files with total of 4450 pages and want to make one pdf file containing only few pages from each of the 44 pdf files. Is there any other method. Thanks for replying.

Just open each of those 44 pdf files using Adobe Acrobat, one-by-one — next, from within the Organize Page, highlight (select) only the ones you need >> click the Extract menu >> (check the box, for the sub-menu) Extract pages as separate files >> Extract >> (browse to a common directory where you would like to save all the extracted files) >> OK.

Then, navigate to the common directory where you saved all your extracted pdf file and combine them in one action.

• Matrix locked this topic
  • Reefa unlocked this topic

Archived