"Compilation Of Tutorials, Guides, Tips & Updates"

dcs18

When i am checking my computer properties its showing strangely that i have two unknown groups or usernames who have all the controls have a look and plz help me Screenshot_63.png

upload an image

These may be some 3rd party application managed accounts which are no longer in use. Do you have dual-boot in your system?

I think, before deleting those accounts you will neef to take ownership first.

• Replies 7.3k
  • Views 1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You may want to check http://www.micromaxinfo.com/extended-warranty-tv/index.html :)

Thanks for the head up. I saw that already though. I would like to know your choice of TV between the following two:

• Micromax 42 inch UHD
  • Micromax 50 inch FHD

I bought Micromax 50B5000FHD for INR 32945 on April this year via Snapdeal.Given the choice,i would go for Micromax 42 inch now for 'Smart' features like Wi-Fi and 4K support.But you may want to check the 4K videos support by playing some videos on showroom.

http://dthforum.com/threads/micromax-launches-4k-uhd-tv-range-starting-at-rs-39-990.19898

When i am checking my computer properties its showing strangely that i have two unknown groups or usernames who have all the controls have a look and plz help me Screenshot_63.pngupload an image

These may be some 3rd party application managed accounts which are no longer in use. Do you have dual-boot in your system?

Yes i have dual boot windows 10..

You may want to check http://www.micromaxinfo.com/extended-warranty-tv/index.html :)

Thanks for the head up. I saw that already though. I would like to know your choice of TV between the following two:

• Micromax 42 inch UHD
  • Micromax 50 inch FHD
I bought Micromax 50B5000FHD for INR 32945 on April this year via Snapdeal.Given the choice,i would go for Micromax 42 inch now for 'Smart' features like Wi-Fi and 4K support.But you may want to check the 4K videos support by playing some videos on showroom.

http://dthforum.com/threads/micromax-launches-4k-uhd-tv-range-starting-at-rs-39-990.19898

You own a micromax TV, that's enough for me. Now tell me your experience with it. How is the picture quality and sound? Are these things reliable. I am asking this because I never have own a micromax product.

When i am checking my computer properties its showing strangely that i have two unknown groups or usernames who have all the controls have a look and plz help me Screenshot_63.pngupload an image

Yes i have dual boot windows 10..
Then those two user ID are from the other OS. Deleting them could cause problems.

You own a micromax TV, that's enough for me. Now tell me your experience with it. How is the picture quality and sound? Are these things reliable. I am asking this because I never have own a micromax product.

I have to say that both the picture and sound quality is excellent,no issues so far.The 50B5000FHDTV model supports only 2.1 by default.You have to connect external 5.1 speakers to DTH Set Top Box/Media player to experience the 5.1 surround sound.

USB video format supports .mp4 and .mkv files well but no sound in some .avi files.

Review of the 50B5000FHD LED TV.

Design :

The first thing you notice is the minimalistic design of the TV. Its quite thin , has a very premium look and is very light in weight. Again no frills, all you see is the micromax logo, power on LED to the left and buttons(volume, channel etc.) at the right bottom of the panel.

The low-profile stand though looked small and flimsy was solid enough to support the TV. The design is also quite good and looked very modern. I wanted to keep it that way but i have 2 kids at home who can knock of that TV down any time, so decided to to wall mount. My sincere suggestion to all, avoid the stand and go for wall mount especially if you have kids.The TV would weigh no more than 10 to 11 KG.

I don't want to write too much about all the ports and their positioning because its already been shared by other members.

Another good thing i liked about is the wall mount shoes which get screwed to the TV were long enough giving decent space between the back panel and the wall. This is ensure that wires can pass easily. Also the ports are position downwards , so there is no issue of the wires getting bent.

Remote definitely looks famine struck with minimal buttons and functionality, but seriously who uses the TV remote now a days especially if youhave a cable or DTH. The only purpose of the remote for me personally is to switch the TV on and off. So no complaints.

Score : 9/10

Features

Again , nothing much to brag about. Its not a smart TV , so let me quickly tell what I have used so far and how they fared.

HDMI : I have a tata sky HD box and so never had to use the cable/antenna jack. I have a 4 in and 2 out HDMI box which I plugged it in and it automatically read the input resolution which was 720p/50Hz. No issues at all.

Score : 10/10

USB : Plugged in my 16GB USB drive and it recognized it in a jiffy and read its entire contents in less than 3 seconds. I played different formats like MKV, AVI, MP4 etc and it played all without any issues(except for one movie where audio was missing, the same played in my media player without any hassles). I didn't play with it much longer as I already had a Western Digital HD Media player which does all this stuff and so i would rarely use the TVs USB port. But for all of you who are planning to use it, you will be impressed.

Score : 9/10

Picture Quality : It was good and i personally compared it with some of the branded TVs my neighbors had and i can proudly say its on par and may be even better in some cases. HD is amazing , SD is pretty good.

Black levels : I thought it was an advertising gimmick so didn't believe it initially.I owned an Samsung 40” LCD TV and all i saw was greys instead of blacks so when I switched on the TV for the first time i could see a lot of rich colors and clear blacks(though i was not entirely satisfied). Word of advice, don't use the predefined picture settings , rather select user and alter it to your needs.There is an option to change the black levels. Once i tweaked it, it was VOW.. I watched some full HD content and i was blown away. Please don't compare its PQ with a Samsung/LG/Sony 4K TVs which costs 1.5+ lac. For the 30K price , its amazing.

Sound : Who ever said its not loud enough ,pls get your ears checked..(just joking). The audio output is quite good , at level 7 its loud and beyond 12 you will wake up your neighbors. I have an Yamaha Home Theater which i usually use while watching movies or cricket. Otherwise for all other TV programs its plain TV audio and i am happy with it.

This is all i could write , will keep adding more as days go by. Meanwhile if anyone have any Questions/doubts feel free to ask.

Bottom Line : Go for it.

Source

I have dual boot windows 10. i think windows 10 enterprise on drive c is corrupted on drive d its working fine. I want to reinstall windows 10 on drive c but without loosing my files and apps. Can you plz help with it..

Just move all your required data from your C:\ Drive to your D:\ Drive — then, perform a fresh, clean, full, offline install of your OS, apps. & programs (it makes no sense in attempting to save your apps. especially when you are fully aware that they are corrupt — that corruption will only manage to get carried forward to your new installation.)

I have dual boot windows 10 now i think windows 10 enterprise on drive c is corrupted on drive d its working fine. I want to reinstall windows 10 on drive c again but without loosing my giles and apps. Can you plz help with it..

I have no idea. May dcs18 help you :pope:

It is now madVR 0.89.12 — (direct download.)

* added auto lens memory activation via "IP Control" for JVC & Sony projectors
* added several new profile rule script variables
* added IMadVRCommand::SendCommandDouble("setArOverride") support
* when moving subtitle, margins are now relative to video height
* fixed: memory leak introduced in v0.89.10
* fixed: Catmull-Rom was broken since v0.89.10
* fixed: potential cause for "old frame" flickering when using smooth motion
* fixed: potential cause for "old frame" flickering in new windowed/FSE modes

@dcs18 and others :hi:

it looks like u were right

i performed the disk check and it showed some error but it wasn't able to repair them.

now the hard disk is gone for good....it's not taking anything. :(

prior to this the OS was opening up and performing satisfactorily.

any suggestion to get it booted up as a temporary solution?

full format, disk wiping didnt work.

Have you tried HDD regenerator? It once repaired my dead HDD. dcs18 can provide you resources and instruction for HDD regenerator.

The process is painstaking. It took 1 n' a half hour to repair my 500 GB notebook HDD. If you have a desktop, then you have to ensure constant power supply until the process completes.

@dcs18 and others :hi:

it looks like u were right

i performed the disk check and it showed some error but it wasn't able to repair them.

now the hard disk is gone for good....it's not taking anything. :(

prior to this the OS was opening up and performing satisfactorily.

any suggestion to get it booted up as a temporary solution?

full format, disk wiping didnt work.

Have you tried HDD regenerator? It once repaired my dead HDD. dcs18 can provide you resources and instruction for HDD regenerator.

The process is painstaking. It took 1 n' a half hour to repair my 500 GB notebook HDD. If you have a desktop, then you have to ensure constant power supply until the process completes.

NO i haven't tried HDD regenerator and have no idea or expertise with it.

is it like acronis bcoz now i dont have a OS, so can it work standalone?

not desktop but a laptop here, power supply is not a problem. :rolleyes:

You can instal HDD regenarator in someone's working system and create bootable USB or CD. Then plug it into you laptop and follow the instructions. No need of expert knowledge here. Me too used it without any prior knowledge. You HDD should be fine as long as it's not a physical damage or mechanical malfunction.

What option to chose - scan and repair or regenerate all?

First phase - scan and repair

Second phase - regenerate all

What option to chose - scan and repair or regenerate all?

First phase - scan and repair

Second phase - regenerate all

thanx rudrax, process initiated, let's see what happens?
Wish for the best. Let me know the outcome.

there u go "IDM one click fix"

http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/LLZPB061/(IDM)_(IDMan.exe)__Outbound_Application_Rule_.7z_links

Did you you check the redirection in the beginning of your script ?

I noticed that even if I run the script as administrator, it still redirect to create a vbs file (creating "Run As") :o

Run this your script to prove it (I added two red command lines to check the redirection):

@echo off

:: ### Admin Check..

if "%~1"=="a" goto :start

:getfile

echo.You are "NOT_ADMIN" & pause

set "file=%temp%\%random%.file.vbs"

if exist "%file%" goto :getfile

>"%file%" echo Set UAC = CreateObject("Shell.Application")

>>"%file%" echo UAC.ShellExecute "%~f0", "a", "", "runas", 1

start "" "%file%"

goto :eof

:start

del "%temp%\*.vbs">nul 2>&1

:: RUN AS ADMIN

echo.You are "ADMIN" & pause

Compare to this script (I added two red command lines to check the redirection):

@echo off

net file & cls

if "%ERRORLEVEL%"=="0" goto:ADMIN

:RUNAS

echo.You are "NOT_ADMIN" & pause

set VBS=%TEMP%\%RANDOM%.vbs

if exist %VBS% goto:RUNAS

echo.Set UAC=CreateObject^("Shell.Application"^) > %VBS%

echo.UAC.ShellExecute "%~0", "", "", "runas", 1 >> %VBS%

%VBS%

ren %VBS% junk.vbs

exit /b

:ADMIN

if exist %TEMP%\junk.vbs del %TEMP%\junk.vbs

echo.You are "ADMIN" & pause

Can someone plz explain how to use eset smart security v9 firewall to block some apps to connect to internet. I tried to figure out searched on google but no success. The version 9 has different sets of options. Not able to figure out how to blick programmes from accessing internet.

And also i want to know can i use WFC along with ESET Smart security. As its easier to handle WFC.

@rudrax it looks like its gonna take a month....subah se laga rakha hai and its still scanning at 200mb of 465gb :o

Its finding bad sectors in 1000s at every mb

:sadbye:

Yes it happened to me as well. There are two types of bad sectors what I have experienced so far.

One which occur due to C6 - Uncorrectable sector count which can be recovered if it does not pass worst value.

The other ones are C5-current Pending sector count. This type of bad sectors makes the hard dsik very slow and eventually

it will stop working. depends on how the performance it is giving you.

If HDD Regenerator has found many sectors then its not going to repair it. Better buy a new HDD.

Hope you have backup of data

And also i want to know can i use WFC along with ESET Smart security. As its easier to handle WFC.

Using Windows Firewall Control (WFC) with ESET Smart Security (ESS) could cause a conflict - it is not a wise idea to use two firewalls together.

Personally, I find better granular control using Windows Firewall Control (WFC) with ESET AntiVirus (EAV.)

• Matrix locked this topic
  • Reefa unlocked this topic

Archived