ESET v4 Fixes

shought

• Replies 2k
  • Views 204.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No problem, have been using MiNodlogin for the last 4 months without a single problem.

Updating without any problem.

One thing I really like about Minodlogin is the feature that allows you to force it to insert a new license even while the old one is still valid. This really helps avoid the situation when you get down to the point within a week or so of license expiration when Eset changes color and starts nagging you about buying a new license. So I'm giving it a try and will be interested to see how long the license MNLI gave me lasts before it is blacklisted.

White.Socks

thx ! just used nodlogin 9.9c final / BOX-MARA FIX 1.1 so far....... never heard about this !

and the fact that it lets u inject a new license even if u have 10 days left sounds wonderfull !

jayhuffdaddy

Are the servers slow again? Just installed version 4 with the box fix and will not update at all.

Are the servers slow again? Just installed version 4 with the box fix and will not update at all.

same here

Normal again 5 minutes ago

I only hv database 4128 updated...and it cannot update for the most updated one which is 4120...I hv unfix and fixed again...seems like doesnt update to the latest one...

• Administrator

Shought told me some months ago. "It could take 15-20 clicks when updating the first time. The ESET servers are always full. Click the update button 15-20 times. After the first update it will be okay after."

EDIT# Even my update is not working.

White.Socks

i already have version 4221

updated like always no trouble...

but i havent used MINOD login by now.... still use NOD LOGIN 9.9c final

4219 here using minodlogin. Won't update to latest version.

Cleared update cache by going to advanced setup, update, clear cache, and then it updated to 4221 after I clicked update a couple of times.

• Administrator

See at least someone got it to work. Be patient. Keep on clicking.

It`s a bad functionality of Eset Servers that happens sometimes...

But NodLogin and MinNODlogin are on top.

Cheers

Nah, it's not some kind of bad functionality, it's just that ESET released some new module updates(or bigger updates, I'm only judging the size) of around 2 MB, it will take some time before all users can receive this.

Nah, it's not some kind of bad functionality, it's just that ESET released some new module updates(or bigger updates, I'm only judging the size) of around 2 MB, it will take some time before all users can receive this.

Yap! Receiving it fine! Using MiNODlogin without problem.

Yap! Receiving it fine! Using MiNODlogin without problem.

-------------------------------------------------------

Same here ! Using NodLogin 9.9c»»»»» without problem ! :lol:

Virus signature database = 4222 (2009.07.07)

Just installed the trialversion found on this website. Also installed nodlogin.

At first i was stuck at 4075. So i kept clicking and after a while i got the update working!

• Administrator

4128. No Update Still.

The update was not working here with vers 4.0.417

instaled vers 4.0.437 and same problem.

After clik 23 times the update worked , im with box mara fix v 1 . 2

Thanks guys

jayhuffdaddy

Ok mine shows 4220, but when I click on the actual update to go to eset, it shows 4075. Can anyone explain this?

Ok mine shows 4220, but when I click on the actual update to go to eset, it shows 4075. Can anyone explain this?

I explained it million times. Search a little.

Cheers ;)

Archived