Changes in version 3.5.4.7: 9 Jun 09

* Correction of bug: During the insertion

of the license, the program is closed and informed that the virtual

machine of Java is not installed.

• Replies 2k
  • Views 203.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe it will work for me now. I guess I'll have to try it again.

A new version called Nodabler Gui 1.4 is out! Made by damain666.

You need to turn off self defense for it to work.....more work is being done to it though.

Following the progress of this wonderful program.......

You are welcome guys. I'm glad that box and I contributed to this community.

Cheers :lol:

The only medicide I have used. :hi:

jofre also helped me some time ago with a rivalK!

Cheers M8s!

Party - Time»»»»»»»»»»»»»» :hi:

A new version of "NodEblar v.1.6" is out ( Not "NodEnabler"- that`s a different fix that probably will be released only in a month or so...) .

No need to install.

= Just click on "NodAbler.exe" and a window appears.

=Click on " Update Licenses " and you get 10 Keys .(Usernames and Passwords).

=Now, click on "Check Serial List", then SELECT one of the valid keys and press "Insert New License".

=Update your ESET AV.

Very easy to use but only works manually.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Download »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»mediafire.com

......................................ShareCode »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» /download.php?wwmm2ahuc0t

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That`s all for now!

Mine is WinXP Pro SP3 (32bits) and AV :» ESS 4.0.437 and is working ! Self-defense ON.

Please try and feedback. Right now, just for Windows English versions (Win2000 Included) but, maybe tonight, a new version will be out also for different languages .

Credits goes to Damain666

Cheers

Jofre

Wow, everyone and their brother is coming out with a fix for ESET, LOL. Nice to have a few more of these for added variety.

What is the latest with the good old NodEnabler though, when will v3.2 final be ready. I have been using the test version since you put it up and I have to say that it needs to scan more servers for passwords because sometimes it gets stale passwords. It also needs to be able to compare the new password to the old one in case a user needs to change that old password even if NodEnabler says it is valid because ESET is counter striking pretty fast with some of those keys.

@ jofre

Thank you for the update of NodAbler 1.6...Tried it and it works!!! :rockon: able to insert license flawlessly..

Eset version: 2.7.0.39

@ jofre

Thank you for the update of NodAbler 1.6...Tried it and it works!!! :rockon: able to insert license flawlessly..

Eset version: 2.7.0.39

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@ Jin : Thanks for having replied.

It must work with all Windows 32 or 64 bits. Besides, you can launch it from any Partition . This way it seems you bought the Anti-virus .

If you don`t like it, which I doubt, just have to delete "Nodabler.exe". There will be no marks left behind, because there is no installation; it`s just an .exe file.

Cheers

Jofre

@ Jofre

Ur welcome man! I think the GUI is cool with the trademark shade of color for NODENABLER..never tried it on the new version 4 but it does work with self defense ON right? If I have the chance I'll just report.. Thanks !

Jin

@ Jofre

Ur welcome man! I think the GUI is cool with the trademark shade of color for NODENABLER..never tried it on the new version 4 but it does work with self defense ON right? If I have the chance I'll just report.. Thanks !

Jin

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes @Jin ! With Self-defense ON. My ESET is ESS v.4.0.437 and works fine.

Try and reply please.

Also I think is possible to get automatic updates when we Start PC or Reboot. Will give news about this soon.

Cheers

Hey guys I'm currently using nodlogin 9.9c, since this version has a splash screen which comes up in the middle of the screen It tabs me out of games which is going to become a big problem. Would you recommend I use a new different fix?

Since the licenses seem to last for around a month or longer, it is no longer necessary to schedule Nodlogin. Just don't schedule it and run it manually once a month or so, or as needed and your problem is solved.

Cont. from posts Nr: 255, 258, 260.

Show-Time.................. :yes:

A new release of " NodAbler " is out : now v. 1.7 and this one was prepared for all languages. This means you can use it even if your Eset isn`t in English.

Also : If you Schedule for when User Logon, you can get automatic updates when Booting or Rebooting Computer. Just check 3rd line/box at Tools/Scheduler.

Download here NodAbler v.1.7 :-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Site »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» Mediafire.com

...................................ShareCode »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» /download.php?nzlzmoimmlw

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Have fun!... and don`t forget to feedback .

Jofre

Credits goes to Damian666...Nice work ! :dance2:

---------------------------------------------------------

OK ! Now was tested with ESS 4.0.437 ( PORTUGUESE and GERMAN languages ) and it works too! :clap: :P :lol: ;)

WinXP Pro SP3 (32 bits).

Although not sure if it works with 64 bits OS. Hope you guys can help testing this utility.

Hello, I'd like to install boxmara-fix (since it seems to be the only "install-and-forget" fix) and I have a few questions:

1) does it work with Windows 7 64Bit?

2) nsanedown portal shows a link to download 1.1 version of the fix but I found version 1.5 around the web. Isn't 1.5 better than 1.1 since it's newer?

Thanks a lot to all and mara in the first place :lmao:

Hello everybody there. I'm new in this forum and I'm a foreigner too. But I'd like express my opinion upon ESET Smart Security and its way to activate the anti virus without fixes. In my opinion fixes can alter a bit its stability. I prefer using licenses which I get sort of automatically with Minodlogin, the best and healthiest license finder for ESET Smart and ESET Nod.

I will come again to this forum to contribute with my programs and solutions and share useful information with all of you. I will probably post my "first post" here soon.

Well I hope to see you soon JaJaJa ;)

P.S. Besides I'll need your help, I'm a bit lost here :lmao:

Read in first place my posts Nr: 255, 258, 260 and 264

NodAbler 1.9 for Eset ( 32 and 64 bits OS ) :

X86 Version

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Site »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» mediafire.com

..............................ShareCode »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» /file/wtwyjhmr2oe/NodAbler.rar

AND

X64 Version

Site »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»mediafire.com

...............................ShareCode »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» /file/gqfjykzggdz/NodAbler - 64.rar

Was confirmed it works on all Windows versions , any language of Eset, 32 or 64 bits OS.

It`s done !... :dance2:

Cheers

Jofre

Hello, I'd like to install boxmara-fix (since it seems to be the only "install-and-forget" fix) and I have a few questions:

2) nsanedown portal shows a link to download 1.1 version of the fix but I found version 1.5 around the web. Isn't 1.5 better than 1.1 since it's newer?

Thanks a lot to all and mara in the first place ;)

1) It should work.

2) v1.5 was my fix only which has a security issue with Self-Defence in ESET, and boxmara- fix 1.1 is combined work of box and me, so thanks also goes to him.

Cheers :P

Thanks a lot to all and mara in the first place :D

1) I have version 1.1 and it works perfect with Windows 7 64 Bit (I'm using build 7201)

2) Pass.

So is it better to use 1.1 instead of 1.5?

Yes, because we are talking about two different fixes. What you found is mara- fix 1.5 and it is obsolete now, and boxmara- fix is a new fix which has version 1.1.

Cheers :D

Thanks mara and box for the fix, working on Windows 7 32-bit. Well, I think it is, how to I check how many days I've got remaining for the trial? I can't find how long there's left at all. XD haha

Thanks mara and box for the fix, working on Windows 7 32-bit. Well, I think it is, how to I check how many days I've got remaining for the trial? I can't find how long there's left at all. XD haha

If you used option to remove trial watermarks, then you can't check, but don't worry, countdown is stopped on 31.

Cheers :(

I believe you can still check it in the About box, not sure.

Archived