ESET v4 Fixes

shought

The download links are working perfectly fine here, I did notice some people who had trouble using the trial username and password integrated in the link, maybe we should also provide these details separately...

Yeah at the moment i'm also having problems updating. I'm using the box/mara-fix for trial reset. What username and password should i use? I downloaded the programs somewhere else as i can't download from nsane :w00t:. I could download the box-mara fix no problems.

• Replies 2k
  • Views 203.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Try eset for both username and password :w00t:

Infinite_Vision
The download links are working perfectly fine here, I did notice some people who had trouble using the trial username and password integrated in the link, maybe we should also provide these details separately...

Yeah at the moment i'm also having problems updating. I'm using the box/mara-fix for trial reset. What username and password should i use? I downloaded the programs somewhere else as i can't download from nsane ;). I could download the box-mara fix no problems.

Also check to see if you don't have a virus on your machine. That's why happened to me last time. The virus did not allow me to download from Nsane but after I got rid of it then it was all clear.

Yeah at the moment i'm also having problems updating. I'm using the box/mara-fix for trial reset. What username and password should i use? I downloaded the programs somewhere else as i can't download from nsane :). I could download the box-mara fix no problems.

Also check to see if you don't have a virus on your machine. That's why happened to me last time. The virus did not allow me to download from Nsane but after I got rid of it then it was all clear.

You are absolutely right.. The virus DISALLOW me to visit eset.com or malwarebytes.org. What a fuxkng virus!. Now i can visit eset and malwarebytes!!

Bizarre™

Everyone makes mistakes so it's alright :)

I was just confirming since I knew about Conficker, but not Confickler.

Try eset for both username and password ;)

hi shought. it's been a long time i haven't hear from you :(. i tried what you suggested but it doesn't work :(. invalid username / password.

hi shought. it's been a long time i haven't hear from you :(. i tried what you suggested but it doesn't work :(. invalid username / password.

That is strange. What system are you using? What version of Eset? Are you sure you properly applied the fix? To check run it again, if you see button UnFix then it's OK.

Cheers :alien:

Infinite_Vision

That is strange. What system are you using? What version of Eset? Are you sure you properly applied the fix? To check run it again, if you see button UnFix then it's OK.

Cheers :alien:

Could it be that they (Eset) have blocked it? Just throwing it out there to the great mara and box.

White.Socks

HI ALL !

FIRST OFF !

I REALLY APPRECIATE THE BOX MARA FIX 1.1 BUT THERES I PROBLEM I HAVE WITH IT... I USE IT WITH SMART SECURITY 4.0.437

AND EVERYTIME I REBOOT MY I-NET DOESNT WORK ANYMORE FOR 1-2 MINUTES...

IS THERE A WAY TO FIX THIS ?

OR MAYBE THATS MORE IMPORTANT : WHY IS THIS ??? WHEN I UNINSTALL ESET THIS DOESNT HAPPEN...

ITS NO BIG PROBLEM FOR ME BUT I WANT TO KNOW WHY THIS IS OR IF THERES A WORK AROUND !!!

THX IN ADVANCE URE GREAT !

Please note that posting in full CAPITAL is considered immature and not allowed by the Forum Rules, please read them thoroughly before posting :(

I have no idea what exactly might be causing your problem.

White.Socks

the weird thing is the same thing happens at a friend of mine too...

ESET is working flawlessly with the BOX MARA fix no problems but when i bootup ive got no inet connection for about 2 minutes...

then its working again really weird...

u dont have this ???

anybody else ran into this ???

I can just say that your problem is not related to Fix. I'm also using ESS and I don't have problem with internet connection. Something is maybe in conflict with ESS. Do you have any other applications for security protection installed?

Cheers :unsure:

Here, NodLogin 9.9.c ends today keys validation and I already eliminated them, but same keys are being inserted. NodLogin users are they having this problem ?

-------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT : Please forget this post. All is well again.

cheers

Jofre

White.Socks

but when my buddy deinstalls ESET NOD32 its working again...

well but for me its the same after deinstall ESET NOD32 or UNFIX of MARA BOX FIX still cant accsess inet for 2min after boot up

no just ESET SMART SECURITY v 4.0.437 with BOX MARA FIX 1.1

did a little google search and found some posts speaking of a WIN SOCK FIX app

well i tried this but it showed me : 0 ERRORS FOUND...

well do u think its possible that this could have something to do with ESET firewall ???

or with the fact that im using WIN 7 RC 1 x64 ???

ah i guess thats important :

the inet connection isnt directly at my pc the inet connect goes over my fathers pc then the network cable is plugged in from my fathers pc into my

means i go into inet over network

my father runs LINUX UBUNTU 8.0.4

V4.0.437 still regconize NodLogin 9.9.c as virus?

No, at least not here »»» WinXP SP3 (32 bits)

but when my buddy deinstalls ESET NOD32 its working again...

well but for me its the same after deinstall ESET NOD32 or UNFIX of MARA BOX FIX still cant accsess inet for 2min after boot up

no just ESET SMART SECURITY v 4.0.437 with BOX MARA FIX 1.1

did a little google search and found some posts speaking of a WIN SOCK FIX app

well i tried this but it showed me : 0 ERRORS FOUND...

well do u think its possible that this could have something to do with ESET firewall ???

or with the fact that im using WIN 7 RC 1 x64 ???

ah i guess thats important :

the inet connection isnt directly at my pc the inet connect goes over my fathers pc then the network cable is plugged in from my fathers pc into my

means i go into inet over network

my father runs LINUX UBUNTU 8.0.4

Yes, probably firewall is slowing down because you are connecting over network. Win 7 can be also problem. Since it is not final yet I think it is not supported by ESET. You can maybe switch to Antivirus and use Comodo as firewall replacement.

Cheers :unsure:

White.Socks

BTW ive found this here as a package and DL over RS BUT ITS 32BIT verison And doesnt let me install ! do u know a 64BIT version of it and have a link 4 me ???

CAN U TELL ME IF THESE FIXES ARE ACTUAL AND IF THE WORK ?

Ulisess Seguridad 9.99c Rev1

NEW UPDATE (14-05-2009)

* MinodLogin 3.5.2.7 (x86/x64)........JAVA required

* NodLogin 9.9C (x86/x64)

* NodDownload 0.5 alpha (x86)

* Generador 8.0 alpha (x86)

* NodGEN 3.0 (x86/x64)

* NodEnabler 3.1 final (x86/x64)

* TNOD User & Password Finder 1.0.3b (x86)

* NOD32 Update Viewer 4.02.0 (x86/x64)

* Eset Login Viewer 1.3

* UNION cracked DLL 4.0.424 (x86/x64)

* License Trial for 30 days

i will try to disable firewall then i reboot and see what happens.. ill report back then

NO NO i love ESET !

im fine with it its just a little bit annoying that it takes 2 min until i can access the inet

but no big problem for me...

and for me its no solution switching to NOD AV or use diffrent firewall... i want to find out WHY THIS IS... and HOW I CAN SOLVE IT !

if u know what i mean lol...

any suggestions for the FIREWALL settings ? while keeping in mind that i access inet over network ?

You can only experiment yourself. Go to Advanced Settings->Personal Firewall->IDS and advanced options. Allow every service and disable every Intrusion detection. Now reboot and see if problem is gone. If yes, enable one option per reboot so you can see which is causing the delay. After you find out you can just leave that option disabled and you can re-enable others.

Cheers ;)

White.Socks

tried almost everything until now...

without success... i just dont get this... i didnt had this when i was still using XP SP3

i stopped the time now...

its almost a minute it takes 54 seconds until ich have connection again...

EDIT :

i dont know if this has something to do with it but firefox gave me this error directly after reboot when i was about to try if internet works :

2aenyip.jpg when its to big sorry

when internet works again after 1 min i dont get this error...

White.Socks

well i recently installed

PRE-RTM WIN 7 x86 BUILD 7137

and used a key from nod123 now i have direct inet access when i bootup and the weird thing is the keys work again cause they did not with BUILD 7100 x64...

however, i start to believe, that it has something to do with the BOX MARA FIX 1.1

i may be wrong... but without the fix i can connect immediatly

with it i cant...

Archived