ESET v4 Fixes

shought

• Administrator

I'm not n00b. I'm an expert user. I have repaired computers from an unrecoverable state. Software and Hardware

• Replies 2k
  • Views 205.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

You are the first person to do so. :P

I'm not n00b. I'm an expert user. I have repaired computers from an unrecoverable state. Software and Hardware

I am a noob, I can't recover computers from an unrecoverable state.......(?????)

Hi everyone.. :P

Question regarding the Mara-fix; how does it specifically work? NODLogin places serials in the registry, but since the marafix does not use serials, how does it keep the access to the update servers alive?

I know that it is said to extend the trial days (which it does) - but how? I dont see a trial countdown anywhere? Also, if i use a serial to upgrade to the full version, will the mara fix still work?

Regards

Spiziuz

• Administrator

1) Mara- fix is only for trial versions of ESET NOD32 and ESET SS.

2) Mara- fix stops the countdown of the trial days. So it never expires. It maybe specially cracked for not using the username and pass. If it not working properly try to put ESET as both username and pass.

3) Why you need mara- fix if you can upgrade to full version.

4) No need to use Mara-fix and NODLogin together.

• Administrator

Well I didn't know there was some differences between mara- and box mara. ANW you can go for "BOX" mara- fix 1.2.

Well I didn't know there was some differences between mara- and box mara. ANW you can go for "BOX" mara- fix 1.2.

Apparently you werel not here long enough to know that "box" and "mara" created a new fix then. ;)

• Administrator

OK. OK. Now I know that box created it and mara- came with an excellent idea with implement it. Correct me if I'm wrong.

I have the box-mara fix, 1.2.. Licenses can easily be found online, so if i wanted to, i could upgrade to the full version - but then i would be forced to keep changing the license as it expires/gets blocked.

Thanks for the replies, it answered my questions. And to box & mara - awesome work :) Greatly appreciated!

I agree with Spiziuz, this is the same reason I decided to use box-mara fix instead of upgrade to licensed version ;)

• Administrator

For the same reason I have only used box mara- fix.

Now Members may download the new " Eset Box-Mara Fix 1.3" from FrontPage.

Very nice! :) Changelog?

Fix can be activated to unlock registry if ESET was already uninstalled. In v1.2, you could not unfix if you already uninstalled ESET but forgot to unfix, because fix would detect that ESET is not installed. Now, if ESET is uninstalled, fix, when launched will automatically unlock registry if it's locked.

Cheers ;)

• Administrator

Seeing you first time after V1.3. At least from my side. So it was hard, the v1.3?

I'm a bit behind, So the box-mara fix 1.3 is just like Nodlogin/Nodenabler but from the Nsane Members? :D

• Administrator

Box mara- fix stops the trial days countdown of trial version. Nodlogin/Nodenabler have different purpose.

• Administrator

I know it from the day I started using ESET. I don't remember the day. :hehe:

Well there does seem to be a lack of understanding among many recent posters to this thread as to the difference between trial reset fixes and license grabber/inserter fixes.

I'm a fan of the license grabber/inserter fixes, but each to their own!

Archived