ESET v4 Fixes

shought

@White.Socks

Please stop talking about something you don't have any idea how it works. Box, mara- fix just do one simply registry change, which can NOT in any way cause problems you are having, so stop saying that fix is causing your problems, you will just confuse other people. You problem is in something else.

Cheers :mellow:

• Replies 2k
  • Views 203.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lately I have been noticing that nodlogin 9.9c is no longer working correctly with eset v4.437. I have the scheduler set up correctly, i even made it a default startup on my computer, and every few hours Eset wont update because it says my licenses are invalid. Nodlogin also does not seem to be updating the licenses correctly, and it also seems to be using the same licenses all the time.

Anyone else having nodlogin problems?

LeetPirate
Lately I have been noticing that nodlogin 9.9c is no longer working correctly with eset v4.437. I have the scheduler set up correctly, i even made it a default startup on my computer, and every few hours Eset wont update because it says my licenses are invalid. Nodlogin also does not seem to be updating the licenses correctly, and it also seems to be using the same licenses all the time.

Anyone else having nodlogin problems?

Vista SP2 or Win7? There are problems with permissions, it runs when it feels like it. You might have to use the windows task scheduler to schedule your utilities.

I am using Windows 7 RC, UAC is off and I just reinstalled nodlogin x64bit. I made sure it was given admin rights in the properties as well even though UAC is off. It worked fine a few weeks ago, but lately it just seems to not want to run. When i try to run nodlogin through ESET schedule it never starts, under the run task now option, so i have to manually run it. I also just added the file to the exclusion list as well.

I'll let you know soon if any of that fixed it.

Yeah, my NLI 9.9c is not running by itself on the schedule I set with the Eset scheduler under W7 build 7137. But I don't mind clicking the icon once in a veyr long while when the license finally needs to be updated.

Well my license says it is valid till august, but every few hours ESET needs an license to be inputted since my current one is gone.

I haven't been having any problems like that with Nodlogin 9.9c. It has only had to insert a license twice in the last several months.

NodLogin 9.9c working fine with ESS 4.0.437 (32bits) - Never fails.

Not scheduled and updates everyday and automatically.

Why to schedule? - No need.

WinXP Pro SP3 (32 bits OS)

cheers

Jore

Just wanted to say thank you for the box,mara fix. Working flawlessly on a desktop (XP Home), laptop (XP Media Center), netbook (XP Home). Using Nod 32 4.0.437.0. Thanks again.

Sorry for being a noob. Any differences using nodlogin vs box-mara fix? Is it with nodlogin you can activate the full prodcut? Thanks

Bizarre™

@Archaven:

NodLogin = Full license

box, mara fix = Unlimited trial license

@Archaven:

NodLogin = Full license

box, mara fix = Unlimited trial license

Is there a difference in the program's functionality with the unlimited trial license, other than I guess not being front of the line for virus database updates?

Thanks.

Functionality is the same between trial and full version. It's just update priority issues that occasionally plague the trial version users.

Just wanted to say thank you for the box,mara fix. Working flawlessly on a desktop (XP Home), laptop (XP Media Center), netbook (XP Home). Using Nod 32 4.0.437.0. Thanks again.

Same here mara-box great medicine.

Functionality is the same between trial and full version. It's just update priority issues that occasionally plague the trial version users.

Update priority issue? Meaning that the 'trial' version updates delayed?

If that's the case, think i can live with that :). Thanks

Bizarre™

@harpua:

Indeed :yes:

Unless you're paranoid ( like someone I know :D )

Bizarre™

@kotaxor:

Thanks... I still can't keep up with jfe though... our lean, mean, updating machine :huh:

@kotaxor:

Thanks... I still can't keep up with jfe though... our lean, mean, updating machine :P

LOL, just let him be.... :huh:

Wat would life be without him.

:dance2:

MiNodlogin v3.5.4.7 is out!

------------------------------------------

Thanks for the information , kotaxor. It`s my 2nd choice.

Already got it for my collection :-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Download »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»mediafire.com

..................................Sharecode »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» /download.php?jajnzhvnd2z

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

cheers

jofre

Archived