bow down to a true pimp b!tch....the guy's unstoppable :evil:

Posted Image

• Replies 430
  • Views 90.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Marik:

WTF? It's like FMA :lol:

better than FMA....honestly, Kubo should turn bleach into seinen....it would be so much better

I mean allon could fit perfectly in berserk/blame/gantz

and the way Aizen is now, just screams PiMP!

@Marik:

Looks like shought picked up another hobby... Pimp Mode... Posted Image

So he's now a PedoBear and a Pimp....damn....so he already has a squad of loli's T_T

you all know what's gonna happen in the next naruto chapter!

Posted Image

who that guy on the left?

u talkin about the guy with aids in his eyes?

if so, then he's uchiha madara, the antagonist of naruto

and holy s**t; look at Ichigo

Posted Image

best anime to date

one piece naruto bleach

one piece is the best it has a great plot naruto is good bleach have a bad plot

post some one piece plz gotta cee it! -peace ;)

monkey d luffy ~Benderzz~

Posted Image

I think this guy is also from one piece, because he keeps smiling

Posted Image

@ck_kent: nah, I don't think Bleach will end. It's far from being over....and as long as it's this popular, it ain't ending anytime soon.

Yeah, the three biggest names right now are one piece, naruto and bleach. And while I like Bleach and Naruto, I dislike one piece; but not because of the plot or runtime, but because of the damn artwork.

Every single time I take a look at the males of one piece, I am more inclined to believe that they're all on crack.....Luffy is the biggest crackhead of them all....just take a look at that smile!

The girls are alright, but the males are all tapping the crack pipe.

and Beelzebub finally get's its own tv anime, HELL YES!

Posted Image

yah, one of the letdowns of one piece is that its more of a comedy almost all of the characters are stupid and crazy especially the strawhat crew. one thing that i like this anime is because its been almost 11 years and still running. ive been watching this since im 13. about girlz bleach have hottest girlz, all of them are hot. i would be glad if someone make a hentai with the bleach characters. i did find some already but its lame..

naruto makes my heart beating, bleach entertains me well and one piece keeps me laughing. its really hard to tell whose better

oh wow....the final getsuga didn't do shit as expected. Aizen is still alive

Posted Image

Posted Image

New Berserk Anime Project Launching

The wraparound jacket band on the 35th volume of Kentarou Miura's Berserk fantasy manga is announcing this month that a new anime project is launching. More information will be provided in Hakusensha's Young Animal magazine and the affiliated Young Animal Web site.

The manga has been running in Young Animal since 1989. Oriental Light and Magic and VAP already adapted the story into a television anime series from 1997 to 1998, and Media Blasters released this earlier anime in North America. Dark Horse Comics and Digital Manga Publishing are publishing the 34th manga volume this month. Dark Horse Comics describes the manga as the following:

His name is Guts, the Black Swordsman, a feared warrior spoken of only in whispers. Bearer of a gigantic sword, an iron hand, and the scars of countless battles and tortures, his flesh is also indelibly marked with The Brand, an unholy symbol that draws the forces of darkness to him and dooms him as their sacrifice. But Guts won't take his fate lying down; he'll cut a crimson swath of carnage through the ranks of the damned -- and anyone else foolish enough to oppose him! Accompanied by Puck the Elf, more an annoyance than a companion, Guts relentlessly follows a dark, bloodstained path that leads only to death...or vengeance.

Source: AnimeNewsNetwork

How far ahead is the Bleach magma compared to the Anime?

Only started watching it a month or so ago, up to ep 244.

Is it me or do they jump around a lot in this. Go from watching them battle in hueco mundo to crap filler ep to everyone battling there Zanpakuto.

It's a little annoying....

the manga is pretty far away from where the anime is right now.

the anime has a lot to do before catching up

Posted Image

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2010-09-27/new-berserk-anime-project-launching

Update: A television commercial narrated by singer, actor, and well-known Berserk fan Gackt will promote the release of the 35th manga volume. Four versions of the commercial will run from Wednesday, September 29 to October 3. The official website will re-open after a revamp on Tuesday at about 9:30 a.m. with the television commercial and a separate, web-only commercial. In addition, an official Twitter account, "Berserk_project," has launched. Source: Comic Natalie

ok, so this is what Berserk looks atm.

Note: this isn't the final art concept.

Posted Image

The World God Only Knows's 2nd Season Listed for April 2011

Posted Image

The website of the Japanese toy retail group Takarajima Create Group has posted a solicitation sheet that revealed that the second season of the Kami Nomi zo Shiru Sekai anime has been green-lit for broadcast in April of next year. According to this solicitation sheet for a tentatively named "Metal Plate Collection" for Bandai's Gashapon prize vending machines, over 2 million copies of Tamiki Wakaki's original manga have been published.

Source: ANN

Archived