Can't get any info about it..

Nvm, thought it would be released this week.. It will be released next week :P

yeah it's next week. Put your body on hold :P

till then, enjoy this week's naruto

It's not good for my health, lol

And no naruto next week.. ffs

It's not good for my health, lol

And no naruto next week.. ffs

who cares if next week there's no naruto?

Next week we have BLEACH !

Posted Image

Marik is an Anime god :o

Dude I thought I had it all figured out then you let us see the light....

Anyway I agree all of these choices are a must watch.

Hitman Reborn Very similar to bleach, with superpowers, and an episode length of 203.

D. Gray Man You like bleach, so you'll def like this one. The series starts out slow, but it picks up the pace. Episode length of 103

Toaru Majutsu no Index Overall and awesome series, and season II just started airing. Episode length 24, and once season II ends airing, it will be 48

Claymore You should def watch this. Berserk may be too old graphicwise, so go for this. Episode length of 26.

Shakugan no Shana This one is def a must. It's just awesome. Has superpowers, swords, and a bleachlike atmosphere. Episode lengh 52 so far (Season I and II + OVA). It will become 74 once Season III starts airing, which is next year.

Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood One of the best anime series in anime history. Episode length of 64.

Gantz Drop whatever the f**k you're doing, and hop on the Gantz express. This series is a must for every fan who's into blood and violence! Episode length 26 (with season II)

Higurashi no Naku Koro ni A superb anime series, packed with mystery and will f**k with your mind for the entire duration of season I. There's a season 2 and an OVA, making its episode length to 55

Legend of Legendary Heroes An awesome anime series, which is still airing. A total of 26 episodes, and based on an ongoing novel. Magic, swords, blood, demon lords...what more could you ask?

So what do you think of "Togainu no Chi" It's good but so far but I don't know if I can get past the whole gay theme...

So what do you think of "Togainu no Chi" It's good but so far but I don't know if I can get past the whole gay theme...

as for as the series goes. It's off to a good start. A bit slow, but that's to be expected for a BL type anime. It will pick up the phase as it progresses.

If you've watched Uraboku (which I hope will get a second season cause Reiga and Luka are just pimp!), then you know what I'm talking about

as for the anime's I'm watching this season, here's the updated list

Posted Image

Two of My Favourite Bleach Omakes ! :lol:

I love Bleach Omakes :wub:

Haha, those are funny.

My fav's are these two

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9D4HRhBGqo

Lol , Both were good ! :lol:

I don't remember watching the Picture book Episode 279 omake...:unsure:

Thanks for sharing :)

I am watching these animes for the fall^_^

Hakuouki 2

My little sister can't be this cute

Yumeiro Patissiere Professional

Bakuman

Star Driver

Psychic Detective Yakumo

Otome Yokai Zakuro

Soredemo Machi Wa Mawatteiru

Kuragehime

Tamayura

Katanagatari (I like it, very cute)

Occult Academy

Hoping Skip beat comes out too.. :wub:

well with an open ending, there's a hint right there that it will have a second season, which prob won't be until fall 2011

you should also pick up The World God Only Knows, it's simply godly :evil:

Also this manga is set to be animated http://myanimelist.net/manga/1414/Sket_Dance

Yey !! Skip Beat is coming back :dance2:

I did watch the 1st episode of The World God Only Knows, it was funny especially at how much he was trying to get the girl to like him.. poor guy ! :lol:

Guys will love it , that i know for sure. ^_^

Sket dance has a good storyline !! Great to be made into anime, i will watch it for sure.:D

Floppy has a obsession with ghost in the shell !! :)

Iam watching Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro anime, havent read the manga yet, tooo good !! B)

Neuro is hot in a weird sort of way and i find it soo ticklish when he says 777 tools of hell in Japanese :hehe:

Yako is a very cute protagonist :)

My current Favourite OST and my ringtone :fun:

Wow !! I shall not comment on Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai . :fear:

Iam watching Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro anime, havent read the manga yet, tooo good !! B)

Neuro is hot in a weird sort of way and i find it soo ticklish when he says 777 tools of hell in Japanese :hehe:

Yako is a very cute protagonist :)

I'm also watching this...although I only watched ep 1 so far....I'm still in the middle of watching Read or Die TV...but for those interested, you should start with its prequel, R.O.D OVA → gif related Posted Image

Neuro kinda looks like Yumichika http://myanimelist.net/character/3911/Yumichika_Ayasegawa/pictures

I saw the OVA (Thank God! for making it , otherwise we won't be able to make out the head or tail of the Series):lol:

I had downloaded Read or Die Tv Series torrent from Bakabt, i was going to watch it after Neuro's Series.^_^

Yumichika sort of looks like Neuro... but Neuro is more hotter lol B)

Yep lol @ The PopePosted Image

My favorite Anime

Naruto (Just Because of the existence of Kakashi -Sensei )Posted Image

Bleach (Superb Characters, its a joy to watch, Favorite character - All of them !)

K-On ( Yui !!)

Fairytail (Another Great Anime)

Skip Beat (Joy to watch)

Toradora ( Very cute)

Witch Hunter Robin ( Superb )

Trinity Blood (Moe Moe)

Full Metal Panic (Hilarious !! )

Toshokan Sensou ( Good and Funny )

Daughter of Twenty Faces (Cool Storyline)

Lovely Complex (Funny!! )

There are more :P but these ones I would love to watch again.Posted Image

My favorite Anime

Naruto (Just Because of the existence of Kakashi -Sensei )Posted Image

Bleach (Superb Characters, its a joy to watch, Favorite character - All of them !)

K-On ( Yui !!)

Fairytail (Another Great Anime)

Skip Beat (Joy to watch)

Toradora ( Very cute)

Witch Hunter Robin ( Superb )

Trinity Blood (Moe Moe)

Full Metal Panic (Hilarious !! )

Toshokan Sensou ( Good and Funny )

Daughter of Twenty Faces (Cool Storyline)

Lovely Complex (Funny!! )

Naruto — I'm partially watching it cause of Kakashi, but mostly to build up my rage because of baka uchiha and to get inspiration for demotivationals

Bleach — My fav anime. I don't have anything bad to say about it, except for that one filler ep with the store chef and the birthday cake.....oh yes, there's also hitsugaya

K-On — Didn't watch it yet, but it's on my plan to watch list....I see a lot of ppl are either going for Mio or Yui as their waifu

Fairy Tail — My 4th fav anime. I like all the chars in this show.

Skip Beat — PTW

Toradora — PTW

WHR — PTW :lol:

Trinity Blood — PTW :rofl:

FMP — PTW :lmao:

Toshokan Sensou — Saw ep 1. So far, so good

Daughter of Twenty Faces — Also on my PTW list

Lovely Complex — Saw it; Loved it

This anime is a little too much for my body to handle :s

I like lolis, but I can't handle them kids...the only thing I like about it, are the face expressions....but that's not enough to make me watch it :evil:

This anime is a little too much for my body to handle :s

I like lolis, but I can't handle them kids...the only thing I like about it, are the face expressions....but that's not enough to make me watch it :evil:

i got blown away from my seat with your comment:rofl:

hahahahah...MM! ep 5

Posted Image

also Kumagawa's rageface was just win

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Brace yourselves, once shought sees that he'll go PedoBear Posted Image

my body might just break down if he does :o

Fortunately, I can use this attack on him Posted Image

Posted Image

well I used to pick them based on the plot....but these days, the plot is all the same for just about everything, and most of them are recycled over and over

I also pick them based on the graphics. If i like the artwork, I'll watch it....as long as it's not yaoi or has 11 year old's like mitsudomoe in it that is :lmao:

and since I all like all genres, I just take a quick look at the covers for the upcoming anime...check out its trailer if it has one, and if I like what I see, then I'll watch it....and 99% of the time, I like what I see :lmao:

oh man, because of you two (marik & fl0ppy) i`m going to start watching these things.... :frusty:

You should prob start with Bleach ^_^

And I can't wait till the 3rd Blu Ray for Legend of Legendary Heroes comes out (pic related)

Posted Image

Archived