Anime BS Goes Here

Rock Lee

Aizen evolved into a butterfly huh. :lol:

What I'm really wondering is what's next. It's obvious Ichigo will defeat him eventually, that's the whole point of the anime but what will come next? Ichigo seems to have surpassed everyone combined so who or what is he going to fight next, and if he does have to fight something else then the power scale is very skewed because it would mean the next enemy will be initially more powerful than Ichigo who is already like 1000 times more powerful than bald guy captain commander so the next big enemy will be like what 5000 times more powerful than the 13 squad captains making their existence futile.

• Replies 430
  • Views 89.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aizen evolved into a butterfly huh. :lol:

What I'm really wondering is what's next. It's obvious Ichigo will defeat him eventually, that's the whole point of the anime but what will come next? Ichigo seems to have surpassed everyone combined so who or what is he going to fight next, and if he does have to fight something else then the power scale is very skewed because it would mean the next enemy will be initially more powerful than Ichigo who is already like 1000 times more powerful than bald guy captain commander so the next big enemy will be like what 5000 times more powerful than the 13 squad captains making their existence futile.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA :rofl: I said the same thing... Look at the pretty blue butterfly!!!

:angry: So wait is it over... Aizen is gone Ichigo lost his powers and the battle that everything was based upon only took 3min :huh: :o

Well one thing is for sure, atleast this addresses my concerns about ichigo and his power level, they reset him so now he is back to ground level. Still has me wondering what will come next. Was looking forward to finding out more about this soul king as well but it seems concluded now. Not sure if the soul king is a person or a device that is hidden away in another dimension maybe. Wonder what will happen to the organizational structure of the 13 squads now, is the old man dead or just incapacitated? I hope they address these issues in the following episode.

You are right about the shortness of the battle, well not the battle so much but the explanations, there should have been more details about why Aizen did what he did, and more details about the purple marble hogyuko, and also about the soul king. All we got were some inadequate one liners. :blink:

Lack of enough storyline to back up this episode, they didn't do justice here given that this was the pinnacle of the entire story. I am kinda disappointed.

the final getsuga tensho is kinda sucks, all it takes is only one shot called mugetsu but it didnt even killed aizen...

Even without using the final getsuga tensho Ichigo is over powering aizen in the first place so why did he bother using it.

Yup you are correct, some major shit was done to this conclusion, Ichigo could have just kept beating him up until it was over. And yea I agree about mugetsu, if that was all powerful final move it should have obliterated Aizen, not bruise him, lol.

• 2 weeks later...

......I'm back Posted Image

Downloading them bleach ep's as we speak....read the manga, and boy is it shit.....wtf happened?....ever since Aizen was sealed away, everything went to shit in bleach.....I thought OK...2-3 more chapters of talking, followed by 100 chapters of action....but noooooooooo....all I get is boredom page after page....and kubo want's to keep it up for at LEAST 10 more years?...holy f**k!

now...stuff that I colored.

Misaki from Cardfight Vanguard

Posted Image

Bosshara

Posted Image

Emperor Xing from Witch Hunter

Posted Image

Medaka Box Ajimu Panel

Posted Image

Doublesgawa with the speech bubble — originally, the page had 2 more speech bubbles, but they killed the table and his arm and leg, so I drew them back

Posted Image

Doublesgawa without the speech bubble

Posted Image

Boastgawa with the speech bubble — yet another panel where there were 2 speech bubbles...One murdered his hair, so I got rid of it, and completed his hair, and the other as you can plainly see kills his arm.

Posted Image

Boastgawa without the speech bubble — I had to re-draw his whole lower body and right arm....ain't nobody messing with mah kumagawa!

Posted Image

I knew you would decode the message the pic was trying to transmit :D

And here we go again.

Nothingawa with speech bubble (Medaka Box)

Posted Image

Nothingawa without speech bubble (Medaka Box)

Posted Image

Tearsgawa (Medaka Box)

Posted Image

Cry Like A Bitchigonator (Bleach)

Posted Image

Medaka Vs Kumagawa (Medaka Box) - had to draw Kumagawa's and Medaka's hair cause there were 3 other speech bubbles getting in the way...also drew Medaka's left leg

Posted Image

The pig looks similar to Pudge (DotA) Posted Image

lmao....now that you mention it...HE DOES HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH :rofl:

• 2 weeks later...

Two More.

Srsbsnsgawa - Medaka Box

Posted Image

Soul Eater Evans From the latest chapter, 84

Posted Image

The guy with the white hair who appears at the end of Claymore episode 19, his voice sounds exactly like Gin from Bleach. :huh:

Is it the same voice?

The guy with the white hair who appears at the end of Claymore episode 19, his voice sounds exactly like Gin from Bleach. :huh:

Is it the same voice?

yep, you are correct....the guy who voices Isley of the North also voices Gin :D

• 2 weeks later...

More colorings....

Volley #3...here we go

#1Lolgawa from Medaka Box

Posted Image

#2Desperategawa from Medaka Box

Posted Image

The Story:

Chad was upset cause Ichigo wouldn't believe he's a full blooded Japanese, when Ichigo was saying he's Japanese-Mexican-Italian-Spanish-Turkish-German-Australian.

Looking for a way to calm down, he stumbled upon Kugo's stash of "Mindfuck Weed", a weed so potent, it makes you fantasize about all the weirdest shit!

High as ever, he now believes that Ichigo is a member of the Jedi council, and can use the force. Being such a huge fan of Star Wars he went around asking other people about him.

He went to Riruka to ask about Ichigo, but she said she had no clue. About that time, the effects of the weed were so strong, they made Chad believe that Riruka told him that if he completes the game Portal, and get's the cake, she'll tell him all about Ichigo's Jedi powers.

Low and behold, Chad completes the game but doesn't receive the sought after cake....Upset with the entire world, he now goes around shouting his mumbo-jumbo at our manly hero, who's in the middle of regaining his manly shinigami powers.

With crackhead Chad and the Pedobear breathing down his back, will our manly hero ever recover his manly powers?

The Coloring ↓

#3Keep The Manliness Alive from Bleach

Posted Image

• 2 weeks later...

#1The New Troll from Medaka Box

Posted Image

The Story:

Ichigo is pissed at Don Juan for stealing his WMJ (Weekly Manly Jump).

Will our manly hero have retribution, or will Don Juan live to cut down more barbie houses?

#1Return of Manliness? from Bleach

Posted Image

I wonder if he'll regain his Shinigami powers Posted Image

he will...but it will be a long time before he does....unless Kubo forgets all about it :troll:

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :rofl:

Posted Image

• 3 months later...

Did not know about official anime thread here. So here i am now :dance2:

What do you think about "Dantalian no Shoka"? Actually i am watching it.

That is really interesting, and i sympatize Dalian though.

Perhaps i wanna simply be a keykeeper of her too...:lol:

post-6645-0-51319400-1312713168_thumb.pn

post-6645-0-75761200-1312713887_thumb.jp

post-6645-0-88975400-1312719313_thumb.jp

post-6645-0-53359800-1312719398_thumb.jp

• 4 weeks later...

Where is Marik when I need some advice??? :(

Anyone have a source for D.gray-man manga from where the story continues after the anime? Those bastards left me hanging with so many unanswered questions after the 103rd anime episode that I need to read the rest of the story. :frusty:

I tried my regular source nyaa.eu but they have no seeders for the manga and then I have no idea which files I'm looking for. ^_^

Archived