Anime BS Goes Here

Rock Lee

Guys, remember to put spoilers between spoiler tags.. It's not fun for the anime only watchers. (doens't go for me :P)

MARIK..

I got a list for u :o

dunno if you read these:

The Breaker >> almost pissed myself on this one ^_^

Veritas

Freezing

Cavalier of the Abyss

Witch Hunter you gave me this one..

Break Blade

Aflame Inferno

• Replies 430
  • Views 89.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

check my manga list :lmao:

http://myanimelist.net/mangalist/Inarius

Freezing is set to be animated in april next year http://myanimelist.net/anime/9367/Freezing

and Break Blade's 4th movie is set to air on 30 this month http://myanimelist.net/anime/9465/Break_Blade_4:_Sanka_no_Chi

Also The World God Only Knows is officially the best anime series this year has to offer....Yes, even better than Index 2!

Just check out them doubles Elsea has

Posted Image

check my manga list :lmao:

http://myanimelist.net/mangalist/Inarius

Freezing is set to be animated in april next year http://myanimelist.net/anime/9367/Freezing

and Break Blade's 4th movie is set to air on 30 this month http://myanimelist.net/anime/9465/Break_Blade_4:_Sanka_no_Chi

Also The World God Only Knows is officially the best anime series this year has to offer....Yes, even better than Index 2!

Just check out them doubles Elsea has

Posted Image

Awaiting all of them?

"Freezing" sounds good but the storyline sounds oddly like Sekirei

My link

If you haven't seen it it's pretty good.

do you have a mal account m8?

here's mine http://myanimelist.net/profile/Inarius

I already saw Sekirei season 1, and am waiting for all the blu ray's to come out for PE to watch it uncensored, as it should be :P

here's everything I'll be watching this season

Posted Image

do you have a mal account m8?

here's mine http://myanimelist.net/profile/Inarius

I already saw Sekirei season 1, and am waiting for all the blu ray's to come out for PE to watch it uncensored, as it should be :P

here's everything I'll be watching this season

Nah don't have one, prob should.

The first 3 ep are out in bluray... Should have waited to watch it :frusty: I waited for the first season but I couldn't bring myself to wait for this one.

Just have to watch it again.

If you want them I can post the link.

The World God Knows first ep is out!!!!!!! :) At least I just found it.

my god, just look at the awesome shit that will hit us this fall

Posted Image

Deadman Wonderland

Baccano 2

Claymore (re-animation by Madhouse studios which will follow the manga and will be an ongoing series!)

Hakuouki 2

Berserk!!!!

You've just been trolled, and yes the news about claymore and berserk are fake haha!

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Of the entire list of anime, the most interested one was Berserk remake. Then came the 15 spoilers and troll comment. Sad times.

WTF, I hate it when they don't release manga -.- stupid bleach mawfakka's :fear:

srry -_-

didn't you knew?

Tite Kubo is taking a two week break from Bleach, to gather info on the upcoming arc.....so no bleach this week and the next one....put your body on hold for now.

latest bleach episode, and what the f**k is with this plot twist!

Posted Image

I just had to do it Posted Image

Bleach 293 was THE shit! Toshiro why not change your forum name after that humiliating defeat? :lol: You darted in only to get your ass sliced in half? What kinda strategy is that? :rofl:

Atleast half of the weaklings are hopefully dead. I was expecting more from Kyoraku though, I always expected him to hold some mysterious super power that he just never used before since he is supposedly one of the oldest captains.

kyoraku was not alowed to use his bankai so we dont know yet how strong he really is, and Jūshirō Ukitake and yamamoto. they are only using shikai form os their sword.

kyoraku was not alowed to use his bankai so we dont know yet how strong he really is, and Jūshirō Ukitake and yamamoto. they are only using shikai form os their sword.

doesn't matter...they can bankai all they want....they've already been exposed to his Shikai, so trying to fight Aizen while knowing this means that they've got a death wish

I still dunno how the hell Aizen is so strong. :fear: He's no older than the rest of them so his power must be from a secret knowledge they are yet to reveal. I guess that bastard is really a nerd who spent alot of time reading about increasing his power.

And Gin that sneaky fellow his eyes always look closed and correct me if I'm wrong but we still don't know his bankai either or his role in all this. I always pictured Gin as a sneaky double crosser or quite possibly a tripple crosser just doing what's necessary to save his own ass.

What gets me the most is the level of incompetence displayed by the captains, surely even if you cannot see where a person is located a captain class person should be able to sense the location of their opponent's spiritual energy. Their inability to do that is simply disappointing, not one of them bothered to hold back their comrades from dying stupidly. I have a feeling they still have an ace up their sleeves with Ichigo's father, I get the impression he has some part to play in this because they kept his history and powers a secret so far, as well as Urahara. Meanwhile Ichigo is standing there scared shitless. :blink: He always has some motivational speech to bore us with about how he must win and bla bla bla but he's trembling with fear when he should really let the demon loose. Being as realistic as I can possibly be about this ordeal when Ichigo turned into his second hollow release Uliquirra could not even touch him so clearly Ichigo was several times more powerful than a second release #4 Arrancar when you compare their power levels before Ichigo transformed to his second release the situation was basically reversed. Now he thinks he could stand a chance against Aizen without going full demon, that's just naive.

Recommend me another Anime to start watching, my first Anime was Rouruni Kenshin then Trigun then Bleach, I tried Naruto but a fucking toad turning lifesize and swallowing Naruto as part of some retarded training was the last straw of shit I could have tolerated so I quit Naruto. I'm not interested in too much blood because I find it lame and over the top, I just want a great fight scene and maybe some humour. I find it hard to wait a whole week for 15 mins of Bleach, I need more to keep me satisfied in between. :)

I still dunno how the hell Aizen is so strong. :fear: He's no older than the rest of them so his power must be from a secret knowledge they are yet to reveal. I guess that bastard is really a nerd who spent alot of time reading about increasing his power.

Actually this was already explained in the SS Rukia Retrieval arc. Aizen said that he had reached his limits as a shinigami in all forms of combat (shinpo, sword, kidou, melee), which automatically makes him superior to all the other captains who only focused on two forms of combat at best.

And about his age. That remains a mastery for now. He known Isshin, and Isshin knows him. Now the rest of the captains have no clue who Isshin is, which automatically makes Aizen older than the rest, because of this fact.

I guess you can call him a nerd, even tho he only assumed that appearance to play the part of the sweet and dorky captain, whom nobody would even being to suspect is after the soul king.

And Gin that sneaky fellow his eyes always look closed and correct me if I'm wrong but we still don't know his bankai either or his role in all this. I always pictured Gin as a sneaky double crosser or quite possibly a tripple crosser just doing what's necessary to save his own ass.

Don't worry, he'll play his part soon enough. As for his bankai; it will be revealed in ep 298

What gets me the most is the level of incompetence displayed by the captains, surely even if you cannot see where a person is located a captain class person should be able to sense the location of their opponent's spiritual energy. Their inability to do that is simply disappointing, not one of them bothered to hold back their comrades from dying stupidly. I have a feeling they still have an ace up their sleeves with Ichigo's father, I get the impression he has some part to play in this because they kept his history and powers a secret so far, as well as Urahara. Meanwhile Ichigo is standing there scared shitless. :blink: He always has some motivational speech to bore us with about how he must win and bla bla bla but he's trembling with fear when he should really let the demon loose. Being as realistic as I can possibly be about this ordeal when Ichigo turned into his second hollow release Uliquirra could not even touch him so clearly Ichigo was several times more powerful than a second release #4 Arrancar when you compare their power levels before Ichigo transformed to his second release the situation was basically reversed. Now he thinks he could stand a chance against Aizen without going full demon, that's just naive.

Like I said in the first quote, and just like Gin said, Aizen stands above all the other captains when it comes to everything, from strength to intelligence. His intelligence is on par with Urahara, so that automatically makes him a way superior tactician than every single captain out there.

And as for the captains not knowing where Aizen is, don't forget that his shikai's power is complete hypnosis. It completely dominated all 5 senses, which makes fighting AIzen like trying to fight with the air itself.....lieutenant class or captain class....in front of his shikai, it doesn't mean jack squat.

Their inability to stop their comrades from charging Aizen, is that Aizen is a master at provocation. This also demonstrates just how stupid most of the captains/lieutenants are. Shinji said it himself, not to charge at Aizen, yet when Aizen started dissing, they threw Shinji's words in the trash and charged Aizen to get the beating of their life.

The captain don't have anything up their sleeves. And yes both Isshin and Urahara will play their part.

Ichigo was only standing there looking as shocked as he did because he just couldn't believe what was going on. All of the captains were charging at Hinamori, while Aizen was enjoying himself playing the injured part, when he was never injured to begin with. When Shinji slashed him, he actually slashed Hinamori.

Ichigo could scream his lungs out all he wanted. With Aizen's shikai blocking the captains sense of Hearing, nothing Ichigo said ever reached their ears. It only reached their ears once Aizen decided it was time.

Ichigo can't control his hollow transformations yet, so no matter how hard he tried, he could never transform like he did vs Ulquiorra. And even if he did, he still wouldn't of been a match for Aizen. I'd say that his ssj2 hollow transformation represented about 85-90% of Aizen's strength as he is now (animewise).

Urahara said so himself. Aizen was born without equal and with a monstrous reiatsu.

Recommend me another Anime to start watching, my first Anime was Rouruni Kenshin then Trigun then Bleach, I tried Naruto but a fucking toad turning lifesize and swallowing Naruto as part of some retarded training was the last straw of shit I could have tolerated so I quit Naruto. I'm not interested in too much blood because I find it lame and over the top, I just want a great fight scene and maybe some humour. I find it hard to wait a whole week for 15 mins of Bleach, I need more to keep me satisfied in between. :)

Hitman Reborn — Very similar to bleach, with superpowers, and an episode length of 203.

D. Gray Man — You like bleach, so you'll def like this one. The series starts out slow, but it picks up the pace. Episode length of 103

Toaru Majutsu no Index — Overall and awesome series, and season II just started airing. Episode length 24, and once season II ends airing, it will be 48

Claymore — You should def watch this. Berserk may be too old graphicwise, so go for this. Episode length of 26.

Shakugan no Shana — This one is def a must. It's just awesome. Has superpowers, swords, and a bleachlike atmosphere. Episode lengh 52 so far (Season I and II + OVA). It will become 74 once Season III starts airing, which is next year.

Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood — One of the best anime series in anime history. Episode length of 64.

Gantz — Drop whatever the f**k you're doing, and hop on the Gantz express. This series is a must for every fan who's into blood and violence! Episode length 26 (with season II)

Higurashi no Naku Koro ni — A superb anime series, packed with mystery and will f**k with your mind for the entire duration of season I. There's a season 2 and an OVA, making its episode length to 55

Legend of Legendary Heroes — An awesome anime series, which is still airing. A total of 26 episodes, and based on an ongoing novel. Magic, swords, blood, demon lords...what more could you ask?

color - your average joe

color - recommended, and a must to see.

Woot very nice read, you certainly thought me plenty there Marik. Shew good thing you only used words and didn't teach me like how Aizen thought Komamura. :lol:

I copy and paste that list in my elite text file with my list of movies to download so I will be sure to download them. My usual source is NyaaTorrents.org and Baka-Updates.com.

add this tracker to your list as well. My sources are also nyaatorrents for my daily anime ep, and baka updates when it comes to manga :dance2:

Best anime download tracker for complete series and finished airing.....perfect for getting almost all in that list.

and it's free best of all.

http://www.bakabt.com/

Marik.. wtf happend to the bleach manga? :|

Can't get any info about it..

Nvm, thought it would be released this week.. It will be released next week :P

Archived