Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

• Replies 430
  • Views 89.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

3 more have been added to my list

1. Blassreiter (AniDB | MyAnimeList) → Awesome anime...Monsters, katanas, transformations, blood, gore...what more could you want?

2. Haruka Naru Toki no Naka de 3: Owari Naki Unmei (AniDB | MyAnimeList) → No luck in finding a subbed ep so far...Looks cool though

3. 07-Ghost (AniDB | MyAnimeList) → A combo between D.Gray Man, Code Geass and Fullmetal Alchemist. Need I say more?

If your name is Haantjuh, then DO NOT CLICK on the spoiler

Damn, Aizen totally made Ichigo

His Bitch Posted Image....Ichigo should already come to the obvious conclusion that the difference in their power is like comparing the earth with heaven or the pistol to the nuclear missile

and I really enjoyed the smirk on shunsui at the end....the kind of expression like "yeah...f**k yeah! Just look at how many of us there are b**ch! You don't stand a chance....and then 5 minutes later he'll be like OMFG has anyone seen my head?"

It should of been painfully obvious that Aizen has done nothing but toy with the entire Gotei 13 haha Posted Image

@Bizarre:

hahahaha they sure do.....unfortunately that miracle will only come after 1xx chapters :lmao:

Btw, if anybody wants the op theme from seikon no qwaser....here it is...not the full ver thought :P

http://www.mediafire.com/?zioimwtjmed

PS: it's a damn song, not warez...I won't sharecode something I ripped myself!

@Bizarre:

There is only one person I can think of....Isshin Kurosaki

I believe Urahara's bankai will be focused on pure destruction alone, and will not posses some nullifying abilities

Ichigo's father one the other hand...he might even be part of the Royal Guard for all we know....Gawd, I can't wait to see his background "turn back the pendulum" story...I love SS History :w00t:

@Marik:

After watching episode 1 of Seikon no Qwaser (Director's Cut) I was like :lmao:

:rofl: :lmao: :hehe: :evil:....can't wait for a HD rip of this ep :lmao:

@Haantjuh:

that's good...keep reading :yes:

:rofl: :lmao: :hehe: :evil:....can't wait for a HD rip of this ep :lmao:

Indeed :tooth: They should also make a director's cut for the whole series :w00t:

Indeed :tooth: They should also make a director's cut for the whole series :w00t:

I think that's exactly what's going to happen...first the censored ep airs, then the uncensored one a few days later :win:

Yea I was bored.. and I was curious cuz the anime gooeess dammmnn slooooow :lol:

I'll keep watching it.. but reading it wasn't that bad :P

-------

GUNDAM 00 MOVIE TRAILER :D

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DABj_AgUHn4&hl=nl_NL&fs=1&"></param><param'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DABj_AgUHn4&hl=nl_NL&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DABj_AgUHn4&hl=nl_NL&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

@Marik:

NICE :w00t: BTW, an HD Rip of Seikon no Qwaser (Director's Cut) is now available :P

and from where do I get this HD Rip?

nyaatorrents.org ?

@Marik:

I thought you downloaded it already: Link :lol:

Oh :lmao:

I already downloaded that...I thought you meant that a 720p one was released :whistle:

Ollllddd :o

I wasn't looking at the time of its post...but rather at the 2010 update plot

All I know before was Code Geass will have a season 3 or OVA.

But now season 3 is finally confirmed :w00t:

Archived