Anime BS Goes Here

Rock Lee

<object width="580" height="360"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="580" height="360"></embed></object>

<object width="580" height="360"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="580" height="360"></embed></object>

• Replies 430
  • Views 90.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

dattebayo's going to sub One Piece: Link :w00t:

Posted Image

btw, have you checked out the new anime Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou yet?

It's really sweet, and has a kickass OP theme :w00t:

<object width="580" height="360"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJsPqiJ2kNA&fmt=18&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b8ab6&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJsPqiJ2kNA&fmt=18&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b8ab6&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="580" height="360"></embed></object>

also

Code Geass: Renya of darkness - Trailer available on april 23'rd

The story takes place in the same official Code Geass history as the anime, but in a different era. The title character, Renya, is a 17-year-old boy with a mechanical left arm and shuriken throwing stars as his weapons of choice. The story begins when Renya encounters a mysterious, perpetually young witch named “Reifū C.C.” C.C. has appeared in Japan’s historical Edo era to seek a new partner for a covenant. Meanwhile, a mysterious man, with a striking resemblance to the character Lelouch of the original anime, also appears with unknown intentions.

Lmao, if that's Lelouch, he needs to get a haircut

Posted Image

btw, have you checked out the new anime Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou yet?

I haven't watched it yet.

I'm getting too busy at work.

I'll probably have to marathon my downloaded anime on my day off ^_^

• 1 month later...

Hi guys!

Does anybody know of a Direct Download site for Naruto (not Shippuuden)?

i got my anime from Bleach and Naruto: Shippuuden. I'm hoping to find a similar direct download for Naruto. I wanna watch Naruto first before moving on to Shippuuden.

Two places I can think of atm.

The first would be bakabt, but it's not a direct dl site...but you can find the entire naruto series there.

http://www.bakabt.com/130404-naruto-complete.html

You can also browse through the categories to select weather you want the uncut ver of season 1 through 5 and etc

The second choice is from ADC (Anime Download Center), which offers direct downloads for it's anime.

And, yes naruto with all it's 220 episodes is there.

http://www.adc-distro.com/

How to dl from there?

1. Make an account (free)

2. Get IDM (the only way your ass is saving them on your desktop)

3. Press the download button (yes the green one lol)

4. Copy the url link after it starts streaming

5. Paste the link into IDM

6. Enjoy.

Wow! Thanks a lot Marik! :D (i am bookmarking it right away) One more thing though.. what's the uncut version? :think:

Wow! Thanks a lot Marik! :D (i am bookmarking it right away) One more thing though.. what's the uncut version? :think:

Just the stuff they don't usually show on a mainstream show....stuff like reference to booze, smokes, swears and death that were reduced down to a minimum....but that isn't the case with the uncut DVD's

oh, and the color of the blood is red, not black...this kind of stuff.

Hi guys!

Does anybody know of a Direct Download site for Naruto (not Shippuuden)?

i got my anime from Bleach and Naruto: Shippuuden. I'm hoping to find a similar direct download for Naruto. I wanna watch Naruto first before moving on to Shippuuden.

Here is a decent site I been using for a while for my anime fix...

http://forum.nihonomaru.com/

You might have to do some searching in the complete series section but it's where I got all my complete seasons of.... everything anime

Also "Marik"... Thanks for the links I'll have to keep them in my list of anime stuff... ^_^

bleach spoilers are up, and OMFG Aizen is Captain Planet!

Posted Image

• 3 weeks later...

what are some other awesome anime to download as ive seen bleach and natuto/shippuden?

heard d.gray-man was good but the anime never finished

what are some other awesome anime to download as ive seen bleach and natuto/shippuden?

heard d.gray-man was good but the anime never finished

Try watching One Piece. Way more awesome than the two IMO.

My god, Zangetsu just became the sexiest male in Bleach

Posted Image

Posted Image

Do you think Zangetsu's form will remain that way?

Well I believe that this was his real form all along, but maybe Ichigo wasn't strong enough to call out the real him, and only managed to summon a diluted form of him.

This would explain the half-assed Getsuga's

• 2 weeks later...

my god, just look at the awesome shit that will hit us this fall

Posted Image

Deadman Wonderland

Baccano 2

Claymore (re-animation by Madhouse studios which will follow the manga and will be an ongoing series!)

Hakuouki 2

Berserk!!!!

You've just been trolled, and yes the news about claymore and berserk are fake haha!

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Bizarre™

@Marik:

I know for sure that the manga The World God Only Knows will be animated ^_^

@Marik:

did you read the second spoiler?

and The World God Only Know is planned to be animated as far as I know.

Bizarre™

@Marik:

Yeah. WTF is with the spoiler spam Posted Image

Putting that aside, I'm disappointed that there won't be a 2nd season for Claymore and Berserk.

never give up hope...Madhouse might still do claymore for all we know...and as for berserk, I'm quite sure we will see an ongoing series by 2011

I think that younger looking form of zangetsu is the Bankai Form of that old man zangetsu.. that would explain the speed inprovement @ Ichigo's bankai.. rightt? :P

@Marik:

The manga for Claymore is already completed, right?

Nope, it's far from being complete...105 chapters and counting

I think that younger looking form of zangetsu is the Bankai Form of that old man zangetsu.. that would explain the speed inprovement @ Ichigo's bankai.. rightt? :P

Yep, that's his bankai self. While his normal form is a middle aged man, his bankai form is a teenager, prob the same age as Ichigo :lmao:, only much more awesome

AAh new episode is out now ;O

Awesomeness!! but they are going sloow with the ichigo part :(

@Marik:

/slap

http://myanimelist.net/anime/8525/Kami_nomi_zo_Shiru_Sekai

everything on that list, except for Claymore, Berserk, Bakemonogatari season 2 .hack//link and Vinland Saga is already confirmed/not yet aired.

Archived