Anime BS Goes Here

Rock Lee

Tite Kubo: “I’ll Keep Bleach Going For At Least 10 Years”

My ginga......is pleased. Obviously haters gonna hate. Posted Image

Bleach’s author Tite Kubo is apparently set on keeping Bleach going for at least another 10 years, remarking that it is only halfway through.

Kubo’s remarks were reported by 2ch-frequenting attendees of the recently held Jump Festa, where he took the stage to talk about his creation:

“It’s about halfway through the story at the moment.

[...]

At the very least, I’ll be doing it for another 10 years.”

Another version has him being asked “So will you be keeping it going for the next 30 years?” to which he responds “I think I’d like to make it a bit shorter than that,” with the other speaker quipping that “It should be continuing for at least another 10 years!”

Both accounts agree on him saying he is about half done however, which for a 10-year-old title would rather suggest another 10 years to go.

Reactions to all this are mixed to say the least, ranging from enthused to horrified…

Source: sankakucomplex

• Replies 430
  • Views 89.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/8feqtg__X3E" frameborder="0"></iframe>

What do you guys think? I got it from tete009's site.

Edit: I searched YouTube for Momo Momone songs, and this is the best I've come across so far.

I have no idea what she's saying, but I like the voice :yes:

btw, enjoy this gif my m8 made

Posted Image

After taking my sweet time coloring this page for the past 2 months doing the girls and bushes (yes, that's how much it took me to color it due to by making one line, then exiting PS cause the project was so boring, it would put me to sleep)......I spent 5 more hours to do the walls and windows to make them blend in the with already existing bg

guess what happens?....a f*****g BSOD!....and the file that was supposed to be saved, was corrupted.....

So I did a *ragequit*...and slapped some flats to the walls and windows, and this is the result Posted Image

Posted Image

2 months doing the girls

That's a long time :whistle:

guess what happens?....a f*****g BSOD!....and the file that was supposed to be saved, was corrupted.....

I feel you. If it was me, I'd curse my computer for an hour that it probably looks like I'm singing Posted Image

2 months doing the girls

That's a long time :whistle:

(yes, that's how much it took me to color it due to by making one line, then exiting PS cause the project was so boring, it would put me to sleep)

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Here...took me 5 hours....then I dlded kanokon, and rushed the hair part :lmao:

Posted Image

• 2 weeks later...

I should start watching Bleach & Naruto Shippuden again, though I'd probably have to start from the beginning.

I should start watching Bleach & Naruto Shippuden again, though I'd probably have to start from the beginning.

You could skip 50% of the episodes and still be current... Stupid fillers! :frusty:

is naruto still going strong with the fillers?....I haven't watch it since 189 of shippuuden :unsure:

also.....bs news is bs

Bleach “In Last Season”

Bleach followers are puzzling over a remark which suggests the anime may be due to end soon.

The suspect utterance was made on the site of “ROOKiEZ is PUNK’D,” the band responsible for the anime’s latest ED song:

“I think our tune is perfect for the final season’s climax – please check it out!”

This would suggest an April end to the anime.

The original remark was quickly amended to something uninteresting (suggesting it was unauthorised and of sufficient importance to warrant swift removal, but of course not confirming it was actually true), although not before the fires of speculation were lit online.

With the anime apparently still maintaining its popularity and the author of the original having hinted the manga will continue at least until the end of the universe, it hard for fans to know what to make of the remarks.

The fact that the anime has apparently almost exhausted the original manga’s material may be the major issue – this would suggest either a permanent ending, a temporary hiatus to allow the original to regain its lead, or a return of the dreaded “filler arc.”

Manly As Fuck!

Page #0

Posted Image

Page #1

Posted Image

Page #2

Posted Image

Page #3

Posted Image

Page #4

Posted Image

Page #5

Posted Image

Page #6

Posted Image

Page #7

Posted Image

Page #8

Posted Image

Page #9

Posted Image

Page #10

Posted Image

Page #11

Posted Image

Page #12

Posted Image

Page #13

Posted Image

Page #14

Posted Image

Page #15

Posted Image

Page #16

Posted Image

Page #17

Posted Image

Page #18

Posted Image

Page #19

Posted Image

Page #20

Posted Image

Page #21

Posted Image

Page #22

Posted Image

Page #23

Posted Image

Page #24

Posted Image

Page #25

Posted Image

Page #26

Posted Image

Page #27

Posted Image

Page #28

Posted Image

Page #29

Posted Image

Page #30

Posted Image

Page #31

Posted Image

Page #32

Posted Image

Page #33

Posted Image

Page #34

Posted Image

Page #35

Posted Image

Page #36

Posted Image

Page #37

Posted Image

Page #38

Posted Image

Page #39

Posted Image

Page #40

Posted Image

Page #41

Posted Image

Page #42

Posted Image

Page #43

Posted Image

Page #44

Posted Image

Page #45

Posted Image

Page #46

Posted Image

Page #47

Posted Image

Page #48

Posted Image

Page #49

Posted Image

Page #50

Posted Image

Page #51

Posted Image

Page #52

Posted Image

Page #53

Posted Image

Page #54

Posted Image

Page #55

Posted Image

Page #56

Posted Image

is naruto still going strong with the fillers?....I haven't watch it since 189 of shippuuden :unsure:

also.....bs news is bs

Yeah even todays ep is a filler sigh...

Bleach “In Last Season”

Bleach followers are puzzling over a remark which suggests the anime may be due to end soon.

The suspect utterance was made on the site of “ROOKiEZ is PUNK’D,” the band responsible for the anime’s latest ED song:

“I think our tune is perfect for the final season’s climax – please check it out!”

This would suggest an April end to the anime.

The original remark was quickly amended to something uninteresting (suggesting it was unauthorised and of sufficient importance to warrant swift removal, but of course not confirming it was actually true), although not before the fires of speculation were lit online.

With the anime apparently still maintaining its popularity and the author of the original having hinted the manga will continue at least until the end of the universe, it hard for fans to know what to make of the remarks.

The fact that the anime has apparently almost exhausted the original manga’s material may be the major issue – this would suggest either a permanent ending, a temporary hiatus to allow the original to regain its lead, or a return of the dreaded “filler arc.”

I thought the writer said somewhere that he was looking to continue bleach for another 10 years... Not that anyone would want another 10yrs of FILLERS!!!! :dunno:

I thought the writer said somewhere that he was looking to continue bleach for another 10 years... Not that anyone would want another 10yrs of FILLERS!!!! :dunno:

the news I posted were referring to the anime only, and not the manga :P

anyways the news turned out to be false as Studio Pierot denied such statements, saying that they're nothing but bs

Morita Yosuke, the assistant recording director of Bleach anime, denied the rumor and said "The airing schedule has been fixed far in advance and it won't be ended soon." ROOKiEZ is PUNK'D removed the post in their blog.

anyways the news turned out to be false as Studio Pierot denied such statements, saying that they're nothing but bs

Well, that's a relief. Although I don't watch Bleach religiously like before, I'd hate for it to be spammed with fillers -_-

Well, that's a relief. Although I don't watch Bleach religiously like before, I'd hate for it to be spammed with fillers -_-
but you have to admit, that fillers with ikkaku in them are just epic...I mean the face expressions he makes are just priceless

and on that bombshell, here's Kakashi's true intention!

Posted Image

@Marik:

Some fillers are good, others... :bag:

Anyway, that's one sick f**k about Kakashi and Kabuto. I almost thought shought was Kabuto Posted Image

and my latest work ...The manga is called Medaka Box

Posted Image

This time I did the cover for Medaka Box volume 8

Posted Image

the pancakes are ready...and so is my latest coloring

Posted Image

hmm...I don't really understand the background....I'll keep the bleach stripes, and add a bg of my own...other than that I'll make it my next project after I finish with a toaru majutsu no index one

Archived