Anime BS Goes Here

Rock Lee

i say go with akira 1988 blu ray and.. ghost in the shell 1 and 2 DVD :)

already saw them :dance:

• Replies 430
  • Views 89.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll prob be going to hell for what I just did in PS, but I can't ignore requests from perverts :lmao:

long story short, someone requested that this pic should have its blocks removed

Posted Image

And I...well.... :s

Posted Image

did one more, and I'm not ashamed for doing this one Posted Image

Arcueid from Tsukihime

Posted Image

bakabt has hentai....but in the form of completed series.

if you're looking for ongoing one's, then I suggest tsubeki

for everything elese, there's hongfire

here's the non trolling ver....without those stupidly bright colors....Always release the original's after I troll with the modded one's

Posted Image

I already know how to do anime eyes....but I didn't have time to fix all the small things I missed in that earlier pic, cause it was 3 AM by the time I did that

fixed...adding anymore highlights to her eye, would just make her look stupid :s

Posted Image

btw, enjoy SlapYourShitZen

Page #1

Posted Image

Page #2

Posted Image

Page #3

Posted Image

Page #4

Posted Image

Page #5

Posted Image

Page #6

Posted Image

Page #7

Posted Image

Page #8

Posted Image

Page #9

Posted Image

Page #10

Posted Image

Page #11

Posted Image

Page #12

Posted Image

Page #13

Posted Image

• 3 weeks later...

Looking back, I prob should of lowered the shading to 75% instead of 100....but guess what. I don't feel like doing it :evil:

Posted Image

WTF?! I missed your post about AIDS and sh!t Posted Image

P.S. shought will be happy since his pedoness will level up Posted Image

you should read the story I'm doing now :lmao:

It's called Manly as Fuck!, and by god is it a manly story....and since it has 40 pages and is ongoing, I won't post it here, cause it will take up too much time...so just read it on my profile.

http://marik248.deviantart.com/art/Manly-As-Fuck-Page-0-186586072?q=gallery%3Amarik248%2F27204748&qo=40

Posted Image

@Marik:

Imagine DKT27 as the Manly As F**k and shought is Aizen the PedoBear Posted Image

@DKT27:

Just kidding. Peace Posted Image

hahaahahaha....didn't knew they made more.

I only saw an episode on youtube, but I never knew they had a site of their own :rofl:

Dubbed anime is awesome. Watching a VIDEO in a language I can't understand and having to pay attention to reading instead of watching is painful.

www.DubHappy.com and www.JustDubs.net are the two main sites I use when looking for english dubbed anime.

Code Geass, Devil May Cry, Death Note, Fate/Stay Night and Bleach (skip the filler arcs) are a few that I would recommend. Fullmetal Alchiemist is a good series but it's not as good as the hype surrounding it I think.

There are a handful of other good anime I would recommend but I can't think of them right now. If you haven't seen the ones I listed above, you really should give them a watch. Make sure you watch Fate/Stay Night until about episode 6 before you decide to quit, because the first episodes are a bit boring.

From the visionary directory of THE GIRL WHO LEAPT THROUGH TIME (2007 Japanese Academy Prize winner, Best Animated Feature) comes the story of an ordinary family going to extraordinary lengths to avert the impending cyber apocalypse! Kenji is your typical teenage misfit. He's good at math, bad with girls, and spends most of his time hanging out in the all-powerful, online community known as OZ. His second life is the only life he has - until the girl of his dreams, Natsuki, hijacks him for a starring role as a fake fiance at her family reunion. Things only get stranger from there. A late-night email containing a cryptic mathematic riddle leads to the unleashing of a rogue AI intent on using the virtual word of OZ to destroy the real world, literarily. As Armageddon looms on the horizon, Kenji and his new "family" set aside their differences and band together to save the worlds they inhabit in this "near-perfect blend of social satire and science fiction".

<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="640" height="375" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/5h0IMCezKYI" frameborder="0"></iframe>

everything anime related should go in this thread.

and holy s**t, eng dub for summer wars....my body is ready for it :evil:

thanks for the news :D

+1

Archived