Rock Lee

Ok spit out a list of the anime you are watching/just finished watching

I can't seem to find any good anime these days

and none of that lucky start sh!t

• Replies 430
  • Views 89.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know your pain.. plus I can't find half the stuff everyone has been talking about..I am stuck with what Hulu had to offer .. so probably have nothing more than you do.. But please share by all means.. LOL... also..

I'm currently watching

• Bleach
  • Naruto
  • Fullmetal Alechemist Brotherhood
  • Darker than Black Season 2
  • Beserk
  • Claymore (re-watching)
  • D.Gray Man (the dubbed version, cause I finished the jap one)

The one manga I would really love to see be re-animated would be GANTZ! !

Marik.. I see you didn't watch Eyeshield 21, Hajime no Ippo & Hajime no Ippo: New Challenger yet.. :P (sport anime's)

Watch it.. it's great!

Fight Ippatsu! Juuden-Chan!! is also great.. really good comedie :P

Gundam 00 & Gundam 00 2nd Season are also awesome.. (enjoyed the 2nd season the most..)

Hmm, I think I'll give the Gundam series a go

I mean, I liked code geass. and those nightmares were taken from this anime so....

the rest are really not my type

I'm more of the Hellsing...violence type :evil:

Or at least an anime where characters have some kind of demonic / supernatural super powers ^_^

I'm more of the Action fight thingie type.. WIth some supahpowaa's :D

But yea, eyeshield 21 has 1 demon in it.. Funny as hell XD

I already finished watching:

Canaan

Hajime no Ippo: New Challenger

Phantom ~Requiem for the Phantom~

Spice and Wolf 2

Tears to Tiara

I'm also watching Dragon Ball Kai, but I'm letting it advance until Goku becomes Super Saiyan :w00t:

I already finished watching:

Canaan - Looks interesting, I'll give it a go

Hajime no Ippo: New Challenger - Dude.....boxing?

Phantom ~Requiem for the Phantom~ - I saw blood...that will do!

Spice and Wolf 2 - :lmao: Firefox girl....why the **** not!

Tears to Tiara - This one's more like it....chars with weapons just like in Fate/Stay Night :D

I'm also watching Dragon Ball Kai, but I'm letting it advance until Goku becomes Super Saiyan :w00t:

Same here....I'm also waiting for him to become a SSJ....can't wait to see the newly 2009 animation they place on such a transformation process....after all, it is his 1st time, so it should be EPiC!

Legend of Condor Heroes

Shakugan no Shana II

Itazura na Kiss

Kamen no Maid Guy

Heroic Age

Toshokan Sensou

Kaiba

Ikkitousen Dragon Destiny

Bamboo Blade

Clannad

I have already finished watching those ^_^

• 5 weeks later...

I am jumping on the bandwagon fellas..

So is there anyone here kind enough to convert these links to MediaFire (or something better) so i can watch Bleach for a start? (Hotfile's 15min break is killing me) Help!!! :please:

Site: http://paste2.org

Sharecode: /p/544886

I am jumping on the bandwagon fellas..

So is there anyone here kind enough to convert these links to MediaFire (or something better) so i can watch Bleach for a start? (Hotfile's 15min break is killing me) Help!!! :please:

Site: http://paste2.org

Sharecode: /p/544886

Hotfile is just as crappy as RS, why don't try looking for torrents instead?

Hotfile is just as crappy as RS

I totally agree with you there mate.

But those links are High quality MKV files that are just around 60mb per episode. And it covers Bleach Episode 1 to 247

Hotfile is just as crappy as RS

I totally agree with you there mate.

But those links are High quality MKV files that are just around 60mb per episode. And it covers Bleach Episode 1 to 247

My friend, trust when I say 60mb/episode is hardly "high quality", but regardless, it should be decent enough.

If you're desperate to download them all then I suggest you try JDownloader, you add them all in queue. At least will be better than downloading them manually, just my 2 cents.

btw, I found a torrent for Bleach 1~231 on IPT (private tracker) it's total of 39GB (about 175MB/episode), depending on your connection that might be a viable option for you.

Edit: I stumbled across a program called "HotFile Auto Downloader", why don't you give it a try (it's free), hope it helps.

http://www.shabestar.net/Projects/HFAD/hfad.msi

• Administrator

It's best to download by torrent. I believe that 175MB can be considered High Quality but never know 50MB MKV can also do the job as .mkv is quite different.

Make sure you know that Skipscreen works perfectly with hotfile.com . I myself tested it just now to assure.

Sorry for the late reply mates.

@Lohengrin

I have just finished watching E1-5 last night. And i guess i was speculating too much with the quality. It was decent enough to watch though.

For the JDownloader thing. i am actually already using that but then moved the Bleach links to FreeRapidDownloader since the links get jumbled when i paste it into JD.

And for the torrent file. A friend of mine has already found a great site for downloading Bleach @ 175MB/episode(here).

But unfortunately I can't afford 39gb atm since i roughly have 10gb of free space. So I thought the 60mb links is best for me.

Anyways, I'm looking forward to trying this 'HotFile Auto Downloader' you have just mentioned hoping it would kill the waiting time. :cheers:

@DKT27

Thanks mate! But i've already set my mind locked into the 60mb/episode. (fancy way of saying, I don't have enough free space :( ) :hehe:

@Bizarre

Thanks for the link mate. I will certainly look in to that. ;)

PS. I think i'm having an Anime fever!! :eek: :w00t:

Downloading at my Uni with waiting time longer than downloading time

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

@Lohengrin

I have just finished watching E1-5 last night. And i guess i was speculating too much with the quality. It was decent enough to watch though.

For the JDownloader thing. i am actually already using that but then moved the Bleach links to FreeRapidDownloader since the links get jumbled when i paste it into JD.

And for the torrent file. A friend of mine has already found a great site for downloading Bleach @ 175MB/episode(here).

But unfortunately I can't afford 39gb atm since i roughly have 10gb of free space. So I thought the 60mb links is best for me.

Anyways, I'm looking forward to trying this 'HotFile Auto Downloader' you have just mentioned hoping it would kill the waiting time. :cheers:

Lemme know how that "HotFile Auto Downloader" turn out, I'm too lazy to test it :D

40 mb per episode?

That's low quality. I always download bleach from dattebayo.. 175 per file and that's High Quality ;)

Downloading it most times with full speed..(1.3 mb/s here) Within 6 min I got the episode and it's great! ^^

• Administrator

Well as Biz recommended to post here. I started seein a anime called Digimon Adventure (last one was Frontier). I've never mentioned it as it sounds kiddish. The best thing I liked about it was it's songs. I remember I searched hours to get it's lyrics and in the time I also learned japanese a bit. I'm still ready to download Digimon Data Squad but all the downloads are either in jap and eng sub or eng with no jap songs. :( . I wished I could have got eng with jap songs. :(

Archived