Anime BS Goes Here

Rock Lee

@Haantjuh:

40MB MKV's would really be low quality unless there's a video compression out there that can produce miracles.

However, I downloaded a video format (RMVB), 50-100MB in size (~30 min), and still has high quality output (1280x720).

@DKT27:

You want Jap songs, then look no further: Link

• Replies 430
  • Views 89.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Really thanx for the link I have other sources but this seems good. :D

I wished I could have found the type of episodes I wanted. :(

DK, which Episode/anime was it.. And which season?

Biz, care to say from where? Cause I never played any RMVB files, beginning to get curious :P

• Administrator

@Haantjuh: I'm lookin for Digimon Data Squad(also known as Digimon Savers), with english dub and jap songs. I'm seein that they even dub their songs to english. And I'm not fond of that.

• Administrator

Posted Image

That's the right one you have found. The problem is there are songs inside the anime in addition to the opening closing songs. Now in the english dub, I think they also dub the songs that I have mentioned.I don't want the songs to be dub.

• Administrator

The site you gave me contains some good songs. But not a single episode of the series. Do you recommend a site for episode downloads?

ARrggh.. I'm stuck @ bleach 40. just got back from a weekend w/o internet and the site i was using to rip HF links are down.. :'(

(me and my big mouth - shoulda' rip 'em all first) :pos:

EDIT:

It's working again mates!

Posted Image

• Administrator

Hmm. That's the reason I wasn't able to find any of mine. :think:

I'm still findin a site where I can get the originally dub english episodes. :(

• 3 weeks later...

Hahahahahahaha

Finally Aizen did the right thing!

If you've read the latest chapter, you'd know what I'm talking about :evil:

Hahahahahahaha

Finally Aizen did the right thing!

If you've read the latest chapter, you'd know what I'm talking about :evil:

DON'T

I don't read the manga.. don't make me jealous :(

DON'T

I don't read the manga.. don't make me jealous :(

u should :P

Besides...you've got no clue as to what I'm talkin' about anyways :hehe:

Curse u mate! ;) No spoilers please.. :)

ah what the heck.. can't wait for the next episode 252 (airs Jan 5, 2009 2010)

That Kouga is just badass

That woman Byakuya doesn't stand a chance, yet he never misses the chance to gloat and show off when someone really powerful (Ichigo) is there. :lmao: :hehe: :rofl:

That Kouga is just badass

That woman Byakuya doesn't stand a chance, yet he never misses the chance to gloat and show off when someone really powerful (Ichigo) is there. :lmao: :hehe: :rofl:

You know he has never won a real fight as yet, he always comes out saying some shit about how he's impressed the opposer could withstand his silly ball of cherry blossoms attack. I suspect Kouga is his daddy :blink: and he wants to kick his ass for disrespecting their house name. LOL. He ran away from Zaraki so there is no way he could beat Kouga.

• 2 weeks later...

I've just watched the 1st ep of Omamori Himari...is it just me, or did the animation staff decide to make it a harem type of anime :lmao:...cause it certainly doesn't look that harem'ish in the manga :lmao:

OK, so here's a list of the anime I'm currently watching.

1. Bleach (AniDB | MyAnimeList)

2. Baccano! (AniDB | MyAnimeList) → Started watching it...not really my cup of tea ←

3. Bakemonogatari (AniDB | MyAnimeList) → Don't really like the anime.....but I'm not the type who drops an anime ←

4. Durarara!! (AniDB | MyAnimeList) → I saw blood Posted Image and that's good enough for me ←

5. Fairy Tail (AniDB | MyAnimeList) → No!....not one piece of s**t ←

6. Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood (AniDB | MyAnimeList) → They finally started to take the manga serious ←

7. Hellsing Ultimate (OVA) (AniDB | MyAnimeList) → Superb anime...erm OVA ←

8. Naruto: Shippuuden (AniDB | MyAnimeList) → Bleh...not really one of my fav anime, but am still watching it simply because I started it ←

9. Omamori Himari (AniDB | MyAnimeList) → A lil bit of blood here, panties and big boobs there...a katana swing here, and lots of harem scenes everywhere! Posted Image

10. Dance In The Vampire Bund (AniDB | MyAnimeList) → Don't let the cover fool you. I saw heads flying, blood flowing, guts showing ←

11. Seikon no Qwaser (AniDB | MyAnimeList) → Subbed ep will be out tomorrow at best ←

<object width="580" height="360"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8t63UV78m0&fmt=18&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b8ab6&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8t63UV78m0&fmt=18&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b8ab6&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="580" height="360"></embed></object>

<object width="445" height="364"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlhFfy2BupM&fmt=18&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b8ab6&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlhFfy2BupM&fmt=18&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b8ab6&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>

<object width="580" height="360"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eG-2u4G3G5s&fmt=18&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b8ab6&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eG-2u4G3G5s&fmt=18&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b8ab6&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="580" height="360"></embed></object>

<object width="445" height="364"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>

Archived