[JOTD] Joke of the day

rudrax

The Emotional Horse

One day a guy walks into a bar. The bartender says "if you can make that horse over there laugh you can have free drinks for the rest of the night".

So he says "ok" and walks over to the horse and whispers something in his ear and he starts laughing and the bartender gives him free drinks for the rest of the night.

The next night the same guy comes back in and the bartender says "if you can make that horse over there cry i will give you free drinks for the rest of the night.

So he walks over there and does something and the horse starts crying, and the bartender gives him free drinks. Then the bartender asks what the man did to make the horse laugh and what he did to make him cry.

The man says "To make him laugh I told him I had a bigger dick than he does and to make him cry I showed him".

-Author Unknown

yea yea yea I know its an old joke, but there might be someone out there who hasn't heard it yet.

I’m waiting to hear ones about Luis Suarez and his 'bite' against Italy I’m sure there’s some out there ... Personally I think he just mistook the player for an Italian Pizza :D nothing wrong with that he was just hungry...

Here's A Start

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajNPknZdAtM

@PITA :lmao: that was too funny.

Adult joke below

There was once an old actor who did Shakespearean plays, but had aged and could no longer remember his lines.

After many years, he finds himself in the Halifax theatre in Canada, where they are prepared to give him a chance to shine again. The director says "this is the most important part, and it has only one line. You walk on to the stage carrying a rose. You hold the rose to your nose with just one finger and thumb, sniff the rose deeply and then say the line "ah, the sweet aroma of my mistress."

The actor is thrilled. All day long before the play he was practicing his line over and over again. Finally, the time came. The curtain went up, the actor walked onto the stage, and using just one finger he delivered the line "ah, the sweet aroma of my mistress."

The theatre erupted, the audience was screaming with laughter and the director was steaming. "You bloody fool!" he cried "you have ruined me!"

The actor was bewildered "What happened, did I forget my line?

"No!" screamed the director. "You forgot the rose!

KTSiEcb.png

He may be right. Only gays can have crack for TU 6.5.0 at the moment because they have slightly different strategy of penetration.

I discovered that Santa Claus, the Pope and the Easter Bunny are the same person...

KoC3BWm.jpg

Edited by Astron

not a joke but a true story...Winston Churchill...was at a diner party and woman came up to him and said...

Winston, if you were my husband, I'd poison your tea.
Churchill: if I were your husband, I'd drink it.” Edited by dMog

...what the hell did he expect his friend to do but to give him a beat down...and once the friend found out i t was prank he should have beat him down again just for thinking it was ok to pull something so stupid in the first place

Timmy: I'm Hungary,

Mum: Why don't you Czech the fridge.

Timmy: OK O'm Russian to the kitchen.

Mum: Hmmm.. may be you'll find some Turkey.

Timmy: Yeah but its all covered in Greece. yuck!

Mum: There is Norway you can eat that.

Timmy: I know, I guess i'll just have a can of Chile

Mum: Denmark your name on the can.

Timmy: Kenya do it for me?

Mum: OK, I'm Ghana do it.

Timmy: Thanks, i'm so tired Iran for an hour today

Mum: it Tokyo long enough.

Timmy: yeah Israelly hard sometimes...

If you get attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

(Sorry to those who don't have English as first language - this will be nonsense!)

what you doing on the beach....someone watching you

fapping.gif