[JOTD] Joke of the day

rudrax

Five people are on a plane, four guys and one girl.
Suddenly the engine stalls and they crash. Miraculously
all five of them survive the crash but are stranded on a
small deserted island. Since these four guys will need to
have their natural urges satisfied, they decided to make

up a schedule. Each guy would get a week to dick the woman as much as possible, the next week another guy and so on. This arrangement works out great for years, satisfying both the guys and the nymphomaniac woman until she suddenly dies. :o

The first month went by and it was really awful; :mellow:

second month was really bad; :huh:

third month was almost unbearable; :unsure:

fourth month rolls around and the guys couldn't handle it anymore so they buried her... :s :lol: :P

need to get me one of those!

Go visit your local olympics training center. I wouldn't be surprised that those were made to cheat on urine tests in the first place :P

Let me bury this here,...thanks.

ipqdMyq.gif

I would not allow this Sneaky Little Devil of a Bunny Stash his stuff down my Cleavage <_< <_< <_< <_< <_< <_< .... I wonder what will happen when he comes back to take what he hid there :o :o :o :o :o ? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ..... :( :( :( :( :( .. Cheers for sharing .. Made me laugh ... :D :D

Edited by kn_andre

Just a Quick Question Guys .... Has Marijuana already been Legalized in Alaska ??? :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: After i get the Answer to my Question, then i will be in a better Position to comment on the above Petition .... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Cheers ..

here is another question...eve in stated where pot is legal.... why do stupid people think they can take that pot across the border into canada where it is still not legal..then get all uppity because they get disallowed into the country ....sometimes cannot understand why they get arrested if they try to bring in a pound of the stuff..

10246436_446558755478607_959392781_n.jpg

For those who don't understand Hindi, the quoted speech means, "Where the hell is the house of Yuvraj Singh?"

@crazycanuk that was frm the movie neer back down

Edited by implague

• 2 weeks later...

A neighbor's woman went to the shop to buy potatoes, but when goes back to home, remained under the car and died.
Another neighbor went down there and saw the neighbor's husband and asked him, "What are you doing up now?" The neighbor replied, "I do not know, but I think - I'll do the pasta .."

A neighbor's woman went to the shop to buy potatoes, but when goes back to home, remained under the car and died.

Another neighbor went down there and saw the neighbor's husband and asked him, "What are you doing up now?" The neighbor replied, "I do not know, but I think - I'll do the pasta .."

i think something got lost in translation

i understand the black humor,,,the joke seems to be missing a lot of the words to explain it better...as it is written it does not work...maybe some one else can explain what i an trying to say better...like i said it may have been translated wrong from it's original language

• 2 weeks later...