[JOTD] Joke of the day

rudrax

• 2 weeks later...

That-moment-when-she-plays-justin-beiber

What a Face Palm Moment !!!! Seriously Guys, tone it down a Notch Please .... Do you know that you could Actually Kill someone with Laughter ??? Or perhaps even get someone Fired at their work place for Laughing out Load so Much ??? I Laughed so much at this till my Stomach Really Hurt... LoL Galore.................. Kudos for almost making me take a Trip to the Emergency Room ..... Cheers..

:D

A young blond went on vacation to Louisiana. She wanted to buy a pair of nice alligator shoes, but didn't want to pay the high price in the shop.

After haggeling with the shopkeeper lead to no success, she snorted: "I'll just go out and catch my own alligator so I can get my pair of shoes at a reasonable price!"

When the shopkeeper was driving home, he saw the blond standing waist-deep in the water waiting for alligators, with a shotgun in her hand. Suddenly an alligator approached her, and she killed it with only one shot. With great effort she carried the dead alligator out of the water. Several other dead alligators were lying nearby. The shopkeeper was amazed. The blond flipped the alligator on its back and cursed: "Damn it, this one isn't wearing shoes either!"

Source: http://suchjoke.com/joke/blond-and-the-alligator-shoes

Where is "The Hidden Tiger"?

1haCsSC.jpg

A) Is the tiger in the photo itself. The bamboo branch couldn't hide it totally.
B) Camouflaged with vegetation.
C) What appears in the photo is a pregnant tigress. The other tiger is inside it.
D) How is hidden in vegetation cannot see him.
E) None of the previous answers.

Answer:

Correct answer: E).

ACRc9lo.jpg

Edited by Astron