Edited by Crazycanuk
Racist content removed

Warning: Offensive

not only inappropriate but stupid ....not funny at all, just stupid

And misspelt .

Edited by Crazycanuk
Racist content removed

I Like Your Thinking

A teacher asks her class, "If there are five birds sitting on a fence and you shoot one of them, how many will be left?" She calls on little Johnny.
"None, they all fly away with the first gunshot."

The teacher replies, "The correct answer is four, but I like your thinking." Then Little Johnny says, "I have a question for YOU. There are three women sitting on a bench having ice cream. One is delicately licking the sides of the triple scoop of ice cream. The second is gobbling down the top and sucking the cone. The third is biting off the top of the ice cream. Which one is married?"

The teacher, blushing a great deal, replies, "Well I suppose the one that's gobbled down the top and sucked the cone."

"The correct answer is the one with the wedding ring on... but I like your thinking."

Sipho is on a game show.

The host tells him he can win $1000 if he answers his question correctly. He says, "OK, Sipho, for $1000, what is 4+3?"

Sipho responds, "6", and the audience chants "Give him another chance, give him another chance!".

The host agrees, "what is 4+3?". "5" says Sipho. Again the audience shout "Give him another chance, give him another chance!".

"OK Sipho", says the host, "I'll give you one last chance; what is 4+3?". "7" Says Sipho.

"Give him another chance, give him another chance!".

Piracy-Is-Environmental-Friendly.jpg

Spelling mistakes d00d!

Daughter is having a conversation with her Mother about sex.

Daughter asks, ''Mummy, what is an orgasm?''

Mother replies, ''I don't know ask your Father!!!!''

Edited by LeeSmithG

TsIe581.jpg?1

Showed this one to our compound's helper and he likes it. ;)

Ewwwww, Goatse!

What a complete wanker!

• 3 weeks later...

The Fap Station...

61bwYOn.jpg

I really,really do not want to know why there is a bicycle pump next to it :s :wtf:

• 3 weeks later...

3 funny stories I stumbled on.

1- I was with friends, when she opened her laptop and a sudden " iiiiik "was waking her husbands and my interest.

Look she said: " Firefox is broken...:"what happend" "Look- it all changed.and I can't type anything,

Google is gone?!...It's broken."

I said no it's not broken it's just changed and you can fix it...

No she said very hysteric;"It shouldn't have changed, I did not pay for that and it's broken! "

Her husband said then:"Don't worry darling, we still have warranty on that machine, tomorrow we bring it back to the shop".

I did fix it for them, but Boy it still makes me smile..

2- I set up a computer for somebody, who had only little experience with PC's.

I thought it's good to start with keyboard instead of only using the mouse.

So I gave him a little tour wrote down some short cuts like "windows E"

I was very patient and with my help, he did fine.

I shut down the PC and asked him to start the computer again and open the internet browser.

So he did start the computer and starred on the screen.

I asked him: "what's wrong" He answered ; "I don't see the Internet"

I looked at him with my mouth wide open, I admit, I was shocked °=O

I said to him: " It's enough for today lets go drink something and when you come back you can try again, if you feel like it.

Just click on things and wait what happen, you can't break anything don't be afraid to try "

I never forget the way he starred at the screen ..WOW.

3- I met a friend which I thought she knew about computers, cause she was given lesson as a freelance for MS word,

actually on a well known school.

I talked to her about my bad very limited graphic-card and that I really need something better.

She looked at me with a wise smile and said: " That's why.I'm very caution with my graphic card and I never use it,

and I make sure that nobody else use my graphic card too."

With my eyes wide open I starred in her face while shaking my head up and down:as I would say: "yes your right".

But I thought by myself " just let it go, you can't fix that ..."

Funny and true! maybe you like it too ;)

Edited by nsaneBro

• 4 weeks later...

Found that with this title:

A guy in my hometown made a 30' X 30' TV dinner out of the snow in his front yard.

APodKLV.jpg

With apologies to anybody who learnt English in America - they use some words correctly...

An Irish man went to confession in St. Patrick's Catholic Church.

'Father', he confessed, 'it has been one month since my last confession. I had sex with Fanny Green twice last month.'

The priest told the sinner, 'You are forgiven. Go out and say three Hail Mary's.'

Soon thereafter, another Irish man entered the confessional. 'Father, it has been two months since my last confession. I've had sex with Fanny Green twice a week for the past two months.'

This time, the priest questioned, 'Who is this Fanny Green?'

'A new woman in the neighbourhood,' the sinner replied.

'Very well,' sighed the priest.. Go and say ten Hail Mary's.

At mass the next morning, as the priest prepared to deliver the sermon, a tall,Voluptuous, drop-dead gorgeous redheaded woman entered the sanctuary. The eyes of every man in the church fell upon her as she slowly sashayed up the aisle and sat down right in front of the priest. Her dress was green and very short, and she wore matching, shiny emerald-green shoes.

The priest and the altar boy gasped as the woman in the green dress and matching green shoes sat with her legs spread slightly apart, but just enough to realize she wasn't wearing any underwear.

The priest turned to the altar boy and whispered, 'Is that Fanny Green?'

The bug-eyed altar boy couldn't believe his ears but managed to calmly reply, 'No Father, I think it's just a reflection from her shoes'.

• 2 weeks later...