jalaffa

Actually, with Johndough's trial-reset it stayed constant 30 or 45 days -- No count-down, no end! However will have to wait to see if Avitar's solution has count-down.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Views 214k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not working in W8 x64, manual defrag isn't working.

i got this last month when using flasher, seem to be blocked by condersiv. now if u reinstall DK 2011 then use patch by shaijt it 's also not working. using system restore is the best method at this time

@Edgar.Elooo ... you might still have stuff in your registry. Simple uninstall does not work with Diskeeper. I use Unistaller, then search registry for software name & vendor name and delete, then reg-clean. After I restart PC.

i got this last month when using flasher, seem to be blocked by condersiv. now if u reinstall DK 2011 then use patch by shaijt it 's also not working. using system restore is the best method at this time

@Edgar.Elooo ... you might still have stuff in your registry. Simple uninstall does not work with Diskeeper. I use Unistaller, then search registry for software name & vendor name and delete, then reg-clean. After I restart PC.

Please uninstall with Revo Uninstaller Pro and thorough search, then reg clean. Make sure do not run after install and run medicine as admin.

Working fine for me. Auto defrag and manual both work. Set clock a year ahead and she still works. Thanks again for the patch Avitar.

My manual defrag works with the crack, but it seems to take a long time. Not sure if that's because it had a lot of fragments or what. I wonder if this crack affects how well Diskeeper reads if the computer needs defragged; when I opened Diskeeper, it said that everything was fine, but when I analyzed the drive, it came back with a warning status.

My Manual & Automatic defrag works --- I noticed more activity initially in terms of resources being used by Diskeeper (compared to the Johndough trial-reset) but this could be how it is supposed to operate normally. Remember this solution is supposed to differ from the others in that the History Log file will remain intact and (as suggested) be used by Diskeeper as part of the Auto defrag process.

My history logs remains with trial reset. I am not getting Dk work properly with Avitar's patch.

Anuraag ... I boot my PC daily and with trial-reset noticed any history (# of fragments prevented by Intelliwrite, fragmentation eliminated, etc...) would reset following turning on my PC daily (fyi ... automatic and manual defrag worked with no problem using trial-reset), but maybe I'm not looking at the logs correctly. I should mention I included the Johndough registry trial-resetting code in a .bat file which executed whenever I turned on the PC -- the result was my Diskeeper history log files were incomplete but will need to check this again. I think a few other people noticed this as well as Avitar and included in his solution is a way to fix any history logs issue, even though he does not use the trial-resetting method. So far no problems with Avitar's solution, but too early. If you are having issues you might want to go into more detail ... possibly someone else had same problem and solution. :)

With Avitar's solution countdown has started and I currently have 29 days left on trial. But according to Avitar this solution will still function after countdown reaches "0", so we will have to wait and see. This is different from trial-reset where there is no countdown and it constantly stays at 30 or 45 days.

Hello everyone,

I regret to inform you and the community that there were some additional algorithms that affect the display of number of days remaining... that seem uncrackable at this time. Highly encrypted and protected. I cannot fix the calculation of the number of days displayed in the report. As such I have stopped distribution of the crack and rescind my petition to have it frontpaged.

When the countdown reaches zero, the application is EXPECTED to still function, however, I am not prepared to stake my reputation on it. My program reached zero days and still functions, maybe due to the changes I accidentally made to my DKTabProvider.dll while disassembling. However, I will not include my version of DKTabProvider.dll in case of any issues later down the road that I don't know how to fix.

Thank you all for your time and I do apologise sincerely. I tried, it seemed to work, but in the end it was too much for an amateur cracker like myself to release a professional crack. I'm not sure what I did to make it work. If it works for you also, congrats. If it fails, please consider one of the solutions posted before.

Sincerely,

Avitar.

No problem, man - you tried to help us (we'll try, again - no worries.) There's always next time. :)

Thank you very much for your words of encouragement and understanding. I will keep working on it though. Who knows, I might get it eventually. If not, there are lots of other software out there.

:cheers:

No problem, man - you tried to help us (we'll try, again - no worries.) There's always next time. :)

Thank you very much for your words of encouragement and understanding. I will keep working on it though. Who knows, I might get it eventually. If not, there are lots of other software out there.

:cheers:

Yep, way to go - also important to understand that we've not lost, not yet. Let's wait and watch for those remaining days to elapse - it's always new learning for all of us. :cheers:

Thanks for trying Avitar! This is proving a "tough-nut-to-crack"! Due to another issue I had to restore my C: drive from backup, and that backup had the trial-reset solution installed. Instead of going through the uninstall process again, I decided to use both Johndough's trial-reset and your crack together as a hybrid solution. So far I have no issues to report, logs are being generated and the count-down constant at 30 days. :)

Diskeeper 12 Professional provides essential performance and efficiency increases that all business desktops and laptops need to function productively. Diskeeper prevents the majority of fragmentation (scattered file fragments randomly placed across the hard drive) before it can happen and instantly defrags the rest. Diskeeper 12 Professional has a new, more intuitive user interface, runs unobtrusively in the background, elevates PC performance, and requires no scheduling and absolutely no user intervention. It lowers the total cost of ownership and frees up more budget allocation for proactive initiatives. In fact, Diskeeper is proven to cost less than running a network without it. Diskeeper Professional now comes standard with HyperFast solid state drive optimizer so it will increase PC performance for systems with solid state drives in addition to hard drives.

• Changes in 12 Build 1017:
  • Enhanced the System Monitoring driver.
Latest Version: //www.nsanedown.com/?request=25690302

Hey guys, I know this program was updated a long time ago, but on the FP nobody has medicine listed for it. I recently started learning some Visual Basic, so I thought I'd make some medicine ;) It's native x64 and the crack works on x64 bit systems only

Medicine:

Site: www.datafilehost.com

Sharecode: /download-1c470470.html [?]

Be sure to uncheck the box to use the datafilehost download manager. I don't like using it.

Diskeeper 12 Professional provides essential performance and efficiency increases that all business desktops and laptops need to function productively. Diskeeper prevents the majority of fragmentation (scattered file fragments randomly placed across the hard drive) before it can happen and instantly defrags the rest. Diskeeper 12 Professional has a new, more intuitive user interface, runs unobtrusively in the background, elevates PC performance, and requires no scheduling and absolutely no user intervention. It lowers the total cost of ownership and frees up more budget allocation for proactive initiatives. In fact, Diskeeper is proven to cost less than running a network without it. Diskeeper Professional now comes standard with HyperFast solid state drive optimizer so it will increase PC performance for systems with solid state drives in addition to hard drives.

• Changes in 12 Build 1017:
  • Enhanced the System Monitoring driver.
Latest Version: //www.nsanedown.com/?request=25690302

Hey guys, I know this program was updated a long time ago, but on the FP nobody has medicine listed for it. I recently started learning some Visual Basic, so I thought I'd make some medicine ;) It's native x64 and the crack works on x64 bit systems only

Medicine:

Site: www.datafilehost.com

Sharecode: /download-1c470470.html [?]

Be sure to uncheck the box to use the datafilehost download manager. I don't like using it.

Really this work? Or it s only trial reset..?

@Avitar

Link is dead: "The file you requested (id 1c470470) does not exist. It might have been deleted due to inactivity (no downloads) or due to not complying with our terms".

The file doesn't exist. Upload it somewhere else, please. ^_^ ;)

while browsing i found this :

Site: http://astatalk.com/

Sharecode: release/134094/1/Diskeeper_2012_v16.0.1017_Professional_Edition_%2832_%26amp%3B_64bit%29/ [?]

download link : Site: http://www.adrive.com/

Sharecode: public/svGFgB/Diskeeper%202012%20v16.0.1017%20Professional%20Edition%20(32%20%26%2064bit).rar [?]

those who have good bandwidth if want can test this (not downlloaded my me, coz i am happy with shajt patch and older version)

just thought to share, if posting other site link is against rule then :sorry:

• Administrator

share, if posting other site link is against rule then :sorry:

No such rule that I'm aware of.

Sharecode: release/134094/1/Diskeeper_2012_v16.0.1017_Professional_Edition_%2832_%26amp%3B_64bit%29/ [?]

Sharecode: public/svGFgB/Diskeeper%202012%20v16.0.1017%20Professional%20Edition%20(32%20%26%2064bit).rar [?]

those who have good bandwidth if want can test this (not downlloaded my me, coz i am happy with shajt patch and older version)

Why do I need good bandwidth?

Why do I need good bandwidth?

coz i am having very costly and slow connection to test it

my means of saying was that if u are willing to spare time and ur bandwith then test it :rolleyes:

I've tested it. It's a cracked .exe only, which is pretty useless. The main app says it's professional version but nothing is working.

BUT, it maybe that my trial has expired and I cannot reset it with regular reseters.

However I still don't think that a single cracked .exe for the main executable could work...

Here's my proof:

Posted Image

PTmax put this in notepad and make sure to save it to "all files" whatever.cmd and post results.

REG QUERY HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID /t REG_BINARY /v data /spauseexit

Archived