jalaffa

So far the simplyest solution offered by kien_vip

reg delete keyname /f

use "bat to exe converter" to convert it into .exe as instrustions pack

then put exe into task scheduler each time the OS loads and enjoy endless trial :showoff: B) :D

Each time I used that, I would get an error when booting Diskeeper.

reg delete keyname /f

then put exe into task scheduler each time the OS loads and enjoy endless trial :showoff: B) :D

can u post your error ? i am using and there is no bug

reg delete keyname /f

reg delete keyname /f

kien_vip: do not worry be/keep happy!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Views 213.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Any way to disable the trial reminder that shows up in the desktop from the bottom left?

..it reminds you every 7 days(starting from 43days left) which is equal to 168 hours... number 168 can be seen at Local Machine > Software > Diskeeper > Registration > Registration Alert Period..I think it has something to do with it...I haven't tested it though. :)

............or run Trial Reset every day, so the nag won't appear (because your # of days will stay at 45) :P

............or run Trial Reset every day, so the nag won't appear (because your # of days will stay at 45) :P

I have set it to run in boot. I am also using Flasher-11 Nag crack. I haven't seen any alert yet.

I have set it to run in boot. I am also using Flasher-11 Nag crack. I haven't seen any alert yet.
..yep, I think this is the best method(yet) to prevent the TrialWare RollUp screen from appearing :D

using flasher 11 to prevent alert is good idea

reg delete keyname /f

reg delete keyname /f

Posted Image

Posted Image

..this will only show if DkService.exe on task manager isn't running, or malfunctioned. :) Check your task manager, and see if DkService is running.

@knightmare

seem to u deleted license key in registry, this error is not cause by deleting miscstatus

I didn't delete it, so something else must have.

Can somebody help me?

I deleted the key and now i have 45 days. Then i installed Flasher-11 crack, but the next day i have TrialWare RollUp screen appearing and telling me to buy the product and start counting days (44 days).

P.S. I have installed the new crack for Flasher-11. Here is the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ACkCzf8J4Q&feature=plcp

Is the crack problem or is it me?

Any idea?

Can somebody help me?

I deleted the key and now i have 45 days. Then i installed Flasher-11 crack, but the next day i have TrialWare RollUp screen appearing and telling me to buy the product and start counting days (44 days).

P.S. I have installed the new crack for Flasher-11. Here is the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ACkCzf8J4Q&feature=plcp

Any idea?

Can somebody help me?

Any idea?

crack is fake, it only remove nag screen and diskeeper still counting days. u need delete registry to reset trial

So there is no real crack/patch for Diskeeper 2012. :mellow:

There is no 1-click solution, but if you read carefully the most recent pages in this thread, you can create it.

Try the trial reset by johndough. His is working great for me. Would it be possible to add that to the frontpage?

Try the trial reset by johndough. His is working great for me. Would it be possible to add that to the frontpage?

Can you post only trial reset by johndoug buddy? Thanks

//www.nsaneforums.com/topic/140036-diskeeper-12-professional-16010170/page__st__280?do=findComment&comment=484577

I would; however, I am at work now. I can when I get home.

I would like to ask a question, though: what would be the workaround if another program has a data registry entry?

• 2 weeks later...

I've set the .bat to auto-run and also enabled the Task Scheduler's 'Hidden" option, but still get the cmd window for a couple of seconds. It's not really annoying but was wondering if it's possible to have it execute completely hidden.

It seems that this fix has been already posted on the site. I used VB and modifying some additional reg keys and then applying the patch, so MS did not detect this as a tamper. Other versions of this fix did not edit the TAB.dll file so PD algorithm detected it as a tamper. Nobody bothered to change the MD5 hash on the XML files. I thought this was different. I will respect the moderators and staff and abide by the rules. My sincerest apologies. My post has been removed.

Archived