jalaffa

Diskeeper 12 Professional provides essential performance and efficiency increases that all business desktops and laptops need to function productively. Diskeeper prevents the majority of fragmentation (scattered file fragments randomly placed across the hard drive) before it can happen and instantly defrags the rest. Diskeeper 12 Professional has a new, more intuitive user interface, runs unobtrusively in the background, elevates PC performance, and requires no scheduling and absolutely no user intervention. It lowers the total cost of ownership and frees up more budget allocation for proactive initiatives. In fact, Diskeeper is proven to cost less than running a network without it. Diskeeper Professional now comes standard with HyperFast solid state drive optimizer so it will increase PC performance for systems with solid state drives in addition to hard drives.

• Changes in 12 Build 1017:
  • Enhanced the System Monitoring driver.
Latest Version: //www.nsanedown.com/?request=25690302

Hey guys, I know this program was updated a long time ago, but on the FP nobody has medicine listed for it. I recently started learning some Visual Basic, so I thought I'd make some medicine ;) It's native x64 and the crack works on x64 bit systems only

Medicine:

Site: www.datafilehost.com

Sharecode: /download-1c470470.html [?]

Be sure to uncheck the box to use the datafilehost download manager. I don't like using it.

Diskeeper 12 Professional provides essential performance and efficiency increases that all business desktops and laptops need to function productively. Diskeeper prevents the majority of fragmentation (scattered file fragments randomly placed across the hard drive) before it can happen and instantly defrags the rest. Diskeeper 12 Professional has a new, more intuitive user interface, runs unobtrusively in the background, elevates PC performance, and requires no scheduling and absolutely no user intervention. It lowers the total cost of ownership and frees up more budget allocation for proactive initiatives. In fact, Diskeeper is proven to cost less than running a network without it. Diskeeper Professional now comes standard with HyperFast solid state drive optimizer so it will increase PC performance for systems with solid state drives in addition to hard drives.

• Changes in 12 Build 1017:
  • Enhanced the System Monitoring driver.
Latest Version: //www.nsanedown.com/?request=25690302

Hey guys, I know this program was updated a long time ago, but on the FP nobody has medicine listed for it. I recently started learning some Visual Basic, so I thought I'd make some medicine ;) It's native x64 and the crack works on x64 bit systems only

Medicine:

Site: www.datafilehost.com

Sharecode: /download-1c470470.html [?]

Be sure to uncheck the box to use the datafilehost download manager. I don't like using it.

Really this work? Or it s only trial reset..?

• Replies 1.3k
  • Views 213.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

RobrPatty : Advance date / time 1 year and then see if it still works. Mine is x86...can`t test.

Cheers

Yep advanced date to Dec. 24, 2013 rebooted. And she is still working. So apparently Avitars medicine works.

Whats even better jofre is I'm running server 2012. This product is not suppose to install on server. I hacked it a bit so it would.... and Avitars cracked still worked. Thats being lucky.

After applying the "crack", the Diskeeper "About" page still mentions this is using the Flasher-11 crack with 30 days trial, just like the other solutions provided. Perhaps it also uses a similar unlimited trial reset as well. -_-

I don't get why this fix keeps popping up and everyone thinking that it's new. It's the same fix that's been passed around that hasn't been working. What's so different about this fix?

it 's still flasher 11 crack, isnt it???????????????

it 's still flasher 11 crack, isnt it???????????????

with trial reset, for me works good

Different question: can anyone confirm that the constant trial reset doesn't also reset the data Diskeeper collects (regarding defragmentation), thus making it work like it's a new install every time - and thus making it pretty much useless?

Different question: can anyone confirm that the constant trial reset doesn't also reset the data Diskeeper collects (regarding defragmentation), thus making it work like it's a new install every time - and thus making it pretty much useless?

manual defragment works good, also changing date..

Yes, but the power of this program is the automatic defragmentation. They even mention it themselves in the user guide: manual defragmentation in not as efficient as the automatic mode.

Yes, but the power of this program is the automatic defragmentation. They even mention it themselves in the user guide: manual defragmentation in not as efficient as the automatic mode.

in this medicine there is trial reset so automatic defragmentation works ..

in this medicine there is trial reset so automatic defragmentation works ..

You're quite right. This version worked, took into account why the other attempts failed and filled the shortcomings of the original patch. However, there is NO trial reset needed. Program REMAINS activated, thanks to a technique my girlfriend pointed out in patching the tab.dll file. I was gonna make x32 patch also, but it seems that the mods think I'm breaking forum rules.

If anyone wants these patches, please PM me.

Once again, i apologise for making a post in the wrong section.

Archived