jalaffa

Different question: can anyone confirm that the constant trial reset doesn't also reset the data Diskeeper collects (regarding defragmentation), thus making it work like it's a new install every time - and thus making it pretty much useless?

The stats were overwritten by the original patch. I made some modifications so that the stats remain, because there is NO trial reset.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Views 214k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't get why this fix keeps popping up and everyone thinking that it's new. It's the same fix that's been passed around that hasn't been working. What's so different about this fix?

I see your point. Can you remove quoting me from your last post on page 17 please? Thanks.

I have had no problems with Johndough's trial reset solution ... been using with no problems. Even though the constant trial resetting does re-start the log history it does not prevent the program from automatically detecting and defragmenting where needed. Avitar's solution enhances this by preserving the log history using a "new" process. For the past few weeks Johndough's solution worked for me, now will try Avitar's solution to see if it takes this method a step closer to having a complete solution. Use of the Flasher-11 crack in both cases by no means invalidates the solution being offered - in fact the Flasher-11 crack does exactly what it was designed for ... remove the NAG popup/screen.

The stats were overwritten by the original patch. I made some modifications so that the stats remain, because there is NO trial reset.

Sounds nice, I will try it out, thanks.

Thanks Avitar I'll give it a go. Was about to install 2011 by shajt, soon. I still think 2011 is better but haven't tried the new one since it came out.

I've been using MyDefrag for a while and although it hasn't been updated for over 2 years :rolleyes: and looks very basic it did an outstanding job. But it's time for something else, automatic again. :D

Datafilehost link is not working!

I know. I removed it. PM me if you want the patch.

UPDATE: x32 has been built successfully.

@ Avitar - Maybe you should combine the 32 and 64 bit patches and upload it to Mirrorcreator or something :yes:

thanks avitar but it 's still Flasher-11 crack, there's no new here

I will admit, I used Flasher-11's crack to get rid of the Nag Screen. saved me the coding time. However, the original crack did not patch the tab.dll file and the XML files. It also left a <modified> mark on the .exe, so DK protection subroutine was initiated. This version uses the function System.IO.File.WriteAllBytes to leave the MD5 checksum intact and the modified header intact as well.

SO KINDLY DON'T USE THE PATCH IF YOU HAVE TO COMPLAIN! I'm not begging you to use it.

Than that's what you should tell us in the beginning, to avoid confusion. I suggest that you create your thread in Coders Corner and release your patch. If it's possible, you should write your code for trial nag. If not, just release it like that.

Cheers ;)

Avitar, loaded your x64 solution under Win 7 with no issues. Will let you know how things go as it runs for a couple of days ... Thanks for your efforts (and your GF) :)

Than that's what you should tell us in the beginning, to avoid confusion. I suggest that you create your thread in Coders Corner and release your patch. If it's possible, you should write your code for trial nag. If not, just release it like that.

Cheers ;)

I am honoured that my humble work has reached as far as your domain. I myself use your version of Nero Lite. The patches have been tested extensively and found to work, so I believe I can release it now. Coders Corner you say? I will find it. You may PM me if you want the patches also.

cheers :cheers:

pharma : Adjust date /time of you computer , 6 months forward and then check Diskeeper «Reports -Report» items and see what it says- Probably you read --» 0 days trial to end...

@ Jofre ... correct I moved time 1 year forward and it read "0 days to end". Not sure if you normally operate your PC by advancing the time 6 mths forward, but I do not. So I have no problem running this "solution" one day at a time since that is how I operate my PC. If you need a solution that does not read "0 days to end" then I suggest you buy the software.

pharma : Adjust date /time of you computer , 6 months forward and then check Diskeeper «Reports -Report» items and see what it says- Probably you read --» 0 days trial to end...

you are right, patch doesn t work... trial reset in task schedule

It just SAYS so. It however does not stop full functioning. Why would you bother to patch an encrypted subroutine if all that sub does is display a notification?

@Lyon275: Here's my screenshot on WIN7x64

http://www.mediafire.com/view/?fav4ih9970d9dhi

My defragmenting also did not stop.

http://www.mediafire.com/view/?b03l31zlb3b7zuv

It just SAYS so. It however does not stop full functioning. Why would you bother to patch an encrypted subroutine if all that sub does is display a notification?

@Lyon275: Here's my screenshot on WIN7x64

http://www.mediafire...fav4ih9970d9dhi

My defragmenting also did not stop.

http://www.mediafire...b03l31zlb3b7zuv

I'm not lying as you said in your screenshot. I'm just saying that for some reason your patch is not working for me (As you can see in my screenshot)

I don't know what's the problem ...

B) Hopefully the patch will work for me! One day at a time!! :D If not will switch back to Johndough's unlimited trial-reset which was working beautifully even though history log was also reset!

Archived