jalaffa

Dkep... 2012 Professional 16.0.1017 - full activated.. :rolleyes:

http://www76.zippyshare.com/v/24277015/file.html

Thanks! Not sure what's with the eye roll, but cool.

EDIT: Is this real? Because I feel like I know that username on the program from somewhere.

eye roll is by mistake... :)

I don't know that username.... I get this DK from private torrent... Program works....

• Replies 1.3k
  • Views 213.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thanks for this but the link appears to be down

link is ok, just copy both line... dont pres first link. if you pres link then must writte number 76 betwen www and zippyshare...

thanks for this but the link appears to be down

You can search google with phrase: " Diskeeper 2012 Prodessional 16.0.1017 x86x64 RePack by Boomer "

Knightmare

Dkep... 2012 Professional 16.0.1017 - full activated.. :rolleyes:

http://www76.zippyshare.com/v/24277015/file.html

Thanks! Not sure what's with the eye roll, but cool.

EDIT: Is this real? Because I feel like I know that username on the program from somewhere.

eye roll is by mistake... :)

I don't know that username.... I get this DK from private torrent... Program works....

//www.nsaneforums.com/topic/140036-diskeeper-12-professional-16010170/?p=469347

Try

1 step

Change Date exempli gracia 2 month ago,(first Date )when install Diskeeper 12 works fine
(TRIAL +NAG RIP,Cracked by Flasher-11 )

2 step

Change Date 5-10 Days after
Install little program RunASDate 1.2.0
Run D12 with RunAsDate(first Date) make icon (Desktop)

3 step
Return to real time(Date)
Run new Icon Diskeeper12(Your Trialwarewill expire in still Days)
Diskeeper 12 works fine.

So Pedrito are you saying that when I delete the licensing folder in regedit for diskeeper 2012 then copy the .DAL file to the installation folder this will reset after 45 days automatically. Is this true?

trial reset worked x64

1) Install Diskeeper trialware
2) When ending, open "Task Manager" to close "DkService"
3) Open "regedit" and go to: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Diskeeper Corporation\Diskeeper
Delete Licensing
4) download file Site: http://www.mediafire.com/
Sharecode: ?f2gb22194b4mbpe
5) Copy "Pro TW45.DAL" files in the installation folder
6) Launch Diskeeper 12

So Pedrito are you saying that when I delete the licensing folder in regedit for diskeeper 2012 then copy the .DAL file to the installation folder this will reset after 45 days automatically. Is this true?

trial reset worked x64

3) Open "regedit" and go to: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Diskeeper Corporation\Diskeeper

Delete Licensing

6) Launch Diskeeper 12

it 's only true for firt time, second time will be failed. this method was released last year and i tryed it :)

trial reset worked x64

Delete Licensing

6) Launch Diskeeper 12

it 's only true for firt time, second time will be failed. this method was released last year and i tryed it :)

Ok. So why you say its only true for the first time or are you just kidding with me lol? SO you mean if If I uninstalled Diskeeper 2012 and tried to reinstall it again with this Trial Resetter it won't work?

LazyPotato

trial reset worked x64

Delete Licensing

6) Launch Diskeeper 12

Ok. So why you say its only true for the first time or are you just kidding with me lol? SO you mean if If I uninstalled Diskeeper 2012 and tried to reinstall it again with this Trial Resetter it won't work?

How about buying this software?

unknownasphyxiated

i don't think any testing would be necessary

"Cracked by Flasher-11" is enough to know that it will not work :P

True, Flasher's crack has been tested and retested and it doesn't work, better avoid it.

need pro cracker like shaijt because of many files to patch. not only diskeeper.exe :showoff:

need pro cracker like shaijt because of many files to patch. not only diskeeper.exe :showoff:

True. I miss his skills :(

Guys how to manually advance the trial date of diskeeper 2012 so that you always have 45 fays left because I installed mines 2 says ago which was 06/06/2013 and now Diskeeper 2012 is saying that I have 43 days left for trial to expire. I followed the instructions and used the ">SAL" file but I need to know how to continue to have the software and not let it get expired. Thanks.

Thank you very much for the updated information. I followed your instructions to a tee and It seems to work. The program shows that it's Trialware with 45 days left. I did not manually advance the date to see what happens, though. I will check, tomorrow, to see if the Trialware still says 45 days left.

unknownasphyxiated

i suggest everyone to use DK11 until new version@DK13 coming out

we just need to wait because if im not mistaken,someone already interested in making crack for this software but not for DK12

I know that that for most people the patcher from flasher11 doesn't work....

But this Preactivated one works for me....you can test it and make a reply...

Diskeeper.2012.16.0.1017.0.ProfessionaL.Edition Preactivated.Repack-Flasher11

DL:

Site:  http://www.mirrorcreator.comCode:  /files/HP7OJIDR/Diskeeper.2012.16.0.1017.0.ProfessionaL.Edition_Preactivated.Repack-Flasher11.rar_links

PW:

Appznet

Greets,

Ripdevil@Appznet

ripdevil666 - Are you sure that this repack is working for you? How many days have you tested it and also tell us if you got any reminders of the trial? I've got a build from Flasher11, also a pre-cracked version x64, don't know if it's the repack thou, but I get the reminders with the trial.

I have been using Diskeeper 12 Professional 16.0.1017 (Precracked) sense 29.may.2013 and until now no problem and none messages.

Will give news again by middle of July.

Reserved to 15th July 2013 :)

Waiting eagerly for your report :D

Archived