jalaffa

• Replies 1.3k
  • Views 213.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@crackflasher11 : ( Post 473 )

Your Trial Reset for Diskeeper 12 Professional 16.0.1017 on mine Windows 7 Pro worked.

Advanced Windows date / time to 1.Dec.2013, rebooted PC, checked Diskeeper « Reports / Report » and was shown 0 (zero) days trialware, a message appeared saying «Trial Reset expired», applied Trial Reset and shew 45 days again.

Congratulations ! Good work.

... and thanks !

A crack would be better, but if not possible, this is something. ;)

crackflasher11

now u have used Trial Reset and shew 45 days again u do not need two crack it as it will stay that 45days all the time now it will stay 45days all the time just on windows 7 windows 8 users may need two run trial rest everyday but glad it works 4 u :D

now u have used Trial Reset and shew 45 days again u do not need two crack it as it will stay that 45days all the time now it will stay 45days all the time just on windows 7 windows 8 users may need two run trial rest everyday but glad it works 4 u :D

Yes, on Windows 8 x64 and x32 daughters it works now perfectly!!! On the virtual machine of Windows 7 works too! Enormous thank you for Your labour!!! :rolleyes: :showoff: ;)

• 3 weeks later...

@ crackflasher11

Hi Bro, Thanks for your nice work, I tried ur trialreset in Safe Mode.. The Automatic Defrag seems working fine.. but NOT the Manual Defrag! When I clic to defrag.. there is no advance.. it stuck at 0%!

NB: It shows as Professional and when I clic on to see the days.. it tell me : still 0 days...

unknownasphyxiated

@ crackflasher11

Hi Bro, Thanks for your nice work, I tried ur trialreset in Safe Mode.. The Automatic Defrag seems working fine.. but NOT the Manual Defrag! When I clic to defrag.. there is no advance.. it stuck at 0%!

NB: It shows as Professional and when I clic on to see the days.. it tell me : still 0 days...

crackflasher already banned for ripping others work so this crack is an old crack made for older version

this is not a working crack

what you can do is to use the TR without replacing DK exe

you should get 45 days

or you can use v11

Whoa! When did this ban happen? :wtf:

check here :)

Wow! I knew that guy was crazy by the way he typed...just sayin'. B)

@ crackflasher11

crackflasher already banned for ripping others work so this crack is an old crack made for older version

this is not a working crack

what you can do is to use the TR without replacing DK exe

you should get 45 days

or you can use v11

Thanks for the information, I went back to PerfectDisk

• 2 weeks later...

put this in notepad and make sure to save it to "all files" whatever.cmd and post results.

REG QUERY HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID /t REG_BINARY /v data /spauseexit
This scans, sets it as a variable and deletes it.

For /F "eol=E tokens=* delims=" %%A in ('REG QUERY HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID /t REG_BINARY /v Data /s') Do (REG DELETE %%A /v Data /f)exit
Diskeeper12-Professional-45day+DK_TrialReset.rar

Site: http://www.mediafire.com

Sharecode: /download.php?82322f21ws54z3l [?]

NTWind.Hidden.Start.v4.1.Cracked-CzW.rar

/download.php?khjxjmkad8a2hdm [?]

Thank you man, your trick worked fine :), I made the BAT or CMD file executed it as Admin (After disabling the "DK service" process) and it worked fine, it restores the 45 days trial every time you execute it :)

for the bat file here is a link for download: http://www.datafilehost.com/download-af10a8d6.html

The .bat works great. I still can't find a way to make it run invisibly (hidden) on Win x64. It seems possible on x86 but not on x64.

• 3 weeks later...

put this in notepad and make sure to save it to "all files" whatever.cmd and post results.

REG QUERY HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID /t REG_BINARY /v data /spauseexit
This scans, sets it as a variable and deletes it.

For /F "eol=E tokens=* delims=" %%A in ('REG QUERY HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID /t REG_BINARY /v Data /s') Do (REG DELETE %%A /v Data /f)exit
Diskeeper12-Professional-45day+DK_TrialReset.rar

Site: http://www.mediafire.com

Sharecode: /download.php?82322f21ws54z3l [?]

NTWind.Hidden.Start.v4.1.Cracked-CzW.rar

/download.php?khjxjmkad8a2hdm [?]

Thank you man, your trick worked fine :), I made the BAT or CMD file executed it as Admin (After disabling the "DK service" process) and it worked fine, it restores the 45 days trial every time you execute it :)

for the bat file here is a link for download: http://www.datafilehost.com/download-af10a8d6.html

Thaks your bat work fine

The trial reset doesn't work on 32 bit winxp pro. I had Diskeeper 2012 before and let it expire so when I use the reset the install date and expired date are the same.

Yes it's true on the best operating system it doesn't work the crack I use instead perfect disk

The trial reset doesn't work on 32 bit winxp pro. I had Diskeeper 2012 before and let it expire so when I use the reset the install date and expired date are the same. Yes it's true on the best operating system it doesn't work the crack I use instead perfect disk

I agree, using perfect disk now and it seems alright.

• 2 weeks later...
b0neSnatcheR

Does anyone around here has the knowledge when/if a 2013 version will be released within the next weeks? Any (pre-)beta or alphas leaked already?

• Administrator

Does anyone around here has the knowledge when/if a 2013 version will be released within the next weeks? Any (pre-)beta or alphas leaked already?

Well, last time I believe hey had an official announcement of work in progress. Infact, before and after release, one of the DK staff himself was taking care of member queries / questions here. I for one haven't heard any such announcement yet.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived