jalaffa

PTmax put this in notepad and make sure to save it to "all files" whatever.cmd and post results.

REG QUERY HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID /t REG_BINARY /v data /spauseexit
I'm still sticking with your fix.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Views 213.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

PTmax put this in notepad and make sure to save it to "all files" whatever.cmd and post results.

Please describe in detail the whole process, namely, how to name the file and where to put it. I am very sorry, but I do not speak in English, and after the transfer of your instructions I can only guess how and what to do ... And no desire to experiment, if you do, then 100% to know how! Thank you in advance! :(

Please describe in detail the whole process, namely, how to name the file and where to put it. I am very sorry, but I do not speak in English, and after the transfer of your instructions I can only guess how and what to do ... And no desire to experiment, if you do, then 100% to know how! Thank you in advance! :(

..First create a new text document,. Second, copy those and put it inside that text document. Third, SAVE IT AS "All files" and change its extension to ".bat. or ".cmd" Example: "DKTR.bat". Schedule it to run everytime your windows starts up using Windows' Task Scheduler. :)

Is there a major difference between post #395 and this:

For /F "eol=E tokens=* delims=" %%A in ('REG QUERY HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID /t REG_BINARY /v data /s') Do (Set Var=%%A)REG DELETE %Var% /fexit

..First create a new text document,. Second, copy those and put it inside that text document. Third, SAVE IT AS "All files" and change its extension to ".bat. or ".cmd" Example: "DKTR.bat". Schedule it to run everytime your windows starts up using Windows' Task Scheduler. :)

Thanks for the reply!

So I figured ... I do not understand where you want to save this file? This is supposed to be anywhere on the disk or folder with installed \"Diskeeper\"?

Thanks for the reply! So I figured ... I do not understand where you want to save this file? This is supposed to be anywhere on the disk or folder with installed \"Diskeeper\"?

It doesn't matter, you can put it anywhere.

Thanks for the reply! So I figured ... I do not understand where you want to save this file? This is supposed to be anywhere on the disk or folder with installed \"Diskeeper\"?

It doesn't matter, you can put it anywhere.

Thank you! Now there is no question ... I'm going to restart the PC ;)

I've since realized that this stops the counter demo version?

anyone know why every time i uninstall DK 12 my pc can't boot,i haven't solved this up to now! note that i installed rollback rx and i guess maybe this software is one of main problem,do you? any ideas to solve it?

I noticed a lot of HDD activity using the hybrid solution -- specifically with my SSD(using Intelliwrite & Trim) it always gives "yellow Warning" but never seems to give "green OK" for the SSD drive status. Perhaps something got screwed up on my installation, so think I'll uninstall and reinstall and use just the trial-reset solution since that was working flawlessly previously without this issue. The trial-reset method does keep history logs because a few days ago when I had to restore my C: drive I looked and saw history was being logged in the reports for the trial-reset version. :)

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :w00t: :dance2: :dance2: :dance: :dance:

For some reason, my Diskeeper 2012 with the trial reset tool is not saving the analysis of the drive.

Sorry, I think it has something to do with my laptop being on battery power. Fix is still good. B)

I did, however, notice that my computer was very slow to boot when I uninstalled the program. A bug perhaps?

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :w00t: :dance2: :dance2: :dance: :dance:

Is this the same as the trial reset?

For some reason, my Diskeeper 2012 with the trial reset tool is not saving the analysis of the drive.

Sorry, I think it has something to do with my laptop being on battery power. Fix is still good. B)

I did, however, notice that my computer was very slow to boot when I uninstalled the program. A bug perhaps?

Is this the same as the trial reset?

No. this just scans for the value and shows it.

For /F "eol=E tokens=* delims=" %%A in ('REG QUERY HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID /t REG_BINARY /v data /s') Do (Set Var=%%A)REG DELETE %Var% /fexit

This scans, sets it as a variable and deletes it.

any one know how to minimize command promt when file .cmd (.bat) running or hide it anyway?? it is very uncomfortabe!

If you set the system to run the task and not the user, that should hide the cmd screen.

Today I was looking at my firewall, wondering why the number of days kept getting re-evaluated... then it hit me...

Online Server Validation.

Whoever has a copy of my medicine, and knows what the following lines mean... :thumbsup:

127.0.0.1 66.177.217.246

127.0.0.1 72.167.239.239

127.0.0.1 178.225.84.3

Wouldn't that script just delete the last registry entry with the type "REG_BINARY" in CLSID? Not bashing or anything, just need clarification.

If those 3 IPs / (resolved) hostnames are blocked through firewall / hosts, will the program stop the countdown of evaluation days without even being cracked? :think:

If those 3 IPs / (resolved) hostnames are blocked through firewall / hosts, will the program stop the countdown of evaluation days without even being cracked? :think:

No.

You still need to by pass activation with a cracked .exe. The "call home" is made to one of those IP. Then the licence info is reset. Just like tune up utilities.

Wouldn't that script just delete the last registry entry with the type "REG_BINARY" in CLSID? Not bashing or anything, just need clarification.

No, it deletes that value that has the name Data, in the case where there is only one value.

No, it deletes that value that has the name Data, in the case where there is only one value.
if has more than one value has name data :rolleyes:

Yes, the last REG_BINARY value named Data in CLSID. I said this, a few pages back, that if you had more than 1 result it may not be the right one that gets deleted.

Archived