november_ra1n

I have found a bypass to make Admuncher works with IE11

Install "Privoxy" and change in IE LAN setting to localhost or 127.0.0.1 & port=8118 ( you can have Privoxy enable or disabled)

On Admuncher enable filtering for Privoxy

What about filtering https ads that way?

• Replies 372
  • Views 604.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• november_ra1n

• dany007119966

• darkrats

• Yorel

How to enable filtering privoxy on admuncher? No privoxy name shows on the Filter targets list。Need your help,thanks

post-48629-0-75689600-1386577745_thumb.j

post-48629-0-39724000-1386577761_thumb.j

Ad Muncher slows down browsing + this additional program as proxy. Isn't it better, safer and faster to install extension and block scripts? NoScript and you're done. I haven't seen any ads since installed NoScript ;)

Edited by hfhzuwcp

Yes, it does. But it works different way and don't cause any slowdowns while web browsing. You can sync NoScript whitelisted pages directly to Google account :)

If Ad Muncher with IE 11 and https support won't be released this year it will never be. Why? Read comments under Adblock plus extension and you'll find the answer.

How to enable filtering privoxy on admuncher? No privoxy name shows on the Filter targets list。Need your help,thanks

Have you configured IE LAN to 127.0.0.1:8118 & opened IE ?

You can add it by Your self as +privoxy in "MY filter targets"

I have found a bypass to make Admuncher works with IE11

Install "Privoxy" and change in IE LAN setting to localhost or 127.0.0.1 & port=8118 ( you can have Privoxy enable or disabled)

On Admuncher enable filtering for Privoxy

proxy and port

Effect to windows update

:s

Edited by waledakmal

This is what I'm getting intermittently:

Line 416 (File "C:\Program Files\Ad Muncher\admuncherupdater.exe");

Errors: subscript used with non-Array variable.

Today I had a Windows 7 Update 11/26 and Ad Muncher is NOT blocking ADS, I used Rollback RX and cancelled the update (rolled back one day and disabled Windows update and its now working again. I do not know if this affects the software?

You probably installed IE11 with the Windows update package. AM doesn't work with IE11 as of now. Do update your OS, but uncheck the IE11 update (stay with IE10 for now) if you want AM to work.

AdMuncher Updater doesn't work fine. AdMuncher Update sites is down :)

same problem here , i use manual AM Premium filter updater (1.0.0.3) but when tried to update the premium filter wonder why it is perish, now it is showing regular advert list only. after trying again to update the AM premium filter, it always fail, please help

same problem here , i use manual AM Premium filter updater (1.0.0.3) but when tried to update the premium filter wonder why it is perish, now it is showing regular advert list only. after trying again to update the AM premium filter, it always fail, please help

Extract and copy AM in AdMuncher folder and restart AM

http://amup.ucoz.ru/7z/AM5004_15980.7z

Edited by nemanja065

http://amup.ucoz.ru/

7z/AM5004_15980.7z

updated. but AM Premium filter updater doesnt work, when i run AM Premium filter updater, AM reverted to old list version.

http://amup.ucoz.ru/

7z/AM5004_15980.7z

updated. but AM Premium filter updater doesnt work, when i run AM Premium filter updater, AM reverted to old list version.

Same here

Premium filter list gets removed and the basic list is at 4997 currently when using it with AM Premium filter updater (1.0.0.3)

Edited by Ashish

Nothing wrong here on win 8.1 update both standard and premium without problem

Edited by donkey-girl

I have this problem too :( I ran Updater 1.0.3 and have only basic lists now :( Windows 7 x64.

Edited by ZinnPL

november_ra1n

I have this problem too :( I ran Updater 1.0.3 and have only basic lists now :( Windows 7 x64.

Waiting for @ november_ra1n for admuncher updater version 1.0.0.4 or other automatic update fix :)

Will you TRY TO USE Ad Muncher Updater older version 1.0.0.1 someone mention in ru-board this version still working. Till Artem40in fix the Updater..!

http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/1HT7WOE4/AdMuncherUpdater_1.0.0.1.rar_links

Developer is our members last time he sign in was February 08 2013 >>>> Orlyonok

You can PM him if you wish too.

Edited by november_ra1n

What's the point of using such outdated software? It should block more and more ads, not less. Jeff said he releases updates twice per day. Oh bitch please!

It will take next year to make updated Admucher and another one to fix bugs and add features which users wants. If that ever happen...

Give me a break!

Edited by hfhzuwcp