november_ra1n

^^^^

What you have circled will continue to appear even when you have cracked the program. The Cracked program will function as good as the licensed one only with a difference that you have circled.

In order to remove that circled message, you will have to buy the license from AM.

• Replies 372
  • Views 604.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• november_ra1n

• dany007119966

• darkrats

• Yorel

november_ra1n

2 All

Started to write Ad Muncher Updater, have any suggestions on this ?

madmasles AdMuncher Updater (v1.0.0.4) also previous version 1.0.0.3 not working auto-start unless you make hard job with workaround all i can ask if you can manage with auto-start after restart PC without any work-around will be great to all of us.
Regards..

november_ra1n

5e9x.png

Encourage near and dear ones to aim high in 2014.

Happy New-year every reader and follower since 2010, developers helping us to use this great software, also every forum members who is sharing info, contribution

and feedbacks.

Ad Muncher Team.

Norah Jones Why can't he be you

Edited by november_ra1n

I have followed the instructions and applied ACUE Crack:

11in.png

Updates are 5034 even though appears Please register to support further development, is it normal, isn't?.

A very strange thing is if Ad Muncher is activated, it blocks all surf to any website I try, no matter what. Only disabling it I can surf again, very odd... :o

november_ra1n

I have followed the instructions and applied ACUE Crack:

Updates are 5034 even though appears Please register to support further development, is it normal, isn't?.

A very strange thing is if Ad Muncher is activated, it blocks all surf to any website I try, no matter what. Only disabling it I can surf again, very odd... :o

It does not block website only block unwanted any popup and adds you need to Enable Filtering.

It does not block website only block unwanted any popup and adds you need to Enable Filtering.

I know november, but since I enable the program, surf is impossible. Enable Filtering is enabled, as you can see in my screenshoot.

I enabled Ad Muncher and tried to refresh this page, I got this:

esz7.png

Edited by Yorel

At last, I know what happened. Ad Muncher was too busy with the connections uTorrent had opened. Once I closed uTorrent I can surf with Ad Muncher enabled.

Ad Muncher was too busy with the connections uTorrent had opened. Once I closed uTorrent I can surf with Ad Muncher enabled.

Just tell ad muncher to not filter utorrent: go to Options --> Filter Targets --> select utorrent --> press Don't filter --> Apply and you're done :)

Ad Muncher was too busy with the connections uTorrent had opened. Once I closed uTorrent I can surf with Ad Muncher enabled.

Just tell ad muncher to not filter utorrent: go to Options --> Filter Targets --> select utorrent --> press Don't filter --> Apply and you're done :)

Thanks for the explanation, I did it investigating the options. The problem now the program doesn't filter anything at all, statistics are 0,don't know if, moreover activate Filter, I've to do anything else.

Even though I configured My Filter section in order to not filter uTorrent, once I activate it I can't surf. This is my configuration in Options-> Filter Targets section:

4waj.png

Do I have to configure anything else?

Even though I configured My Filter section in order to not filter uTorrent, once I activate it I can't surf. This is my configuration in Options-> Filter Targets section:

1. Can you surf with IE or Fx? :think:

2. Do you have all options set to default? Have you added filters yourself? In that case, goto "My Filters" and uncheck "Use list".

3. Have you configured the proxy options in AM/Chrome? If yes, try turning that off and press "Apply". See if it works now :dunno:

I use utorrent as well, but i don't explicitly have to tell AM whether to monitor it or not. It does a great job of figuring that out by itself. I have a bunch of personalized filters and all works just fine. BTW, I don't have anything on the left panel of that window in your pic. It's blank as it would be under default settings. Tested with Fx and IE on Win 7 and 8.1(x64). Not Chrome. :)

Try resetting all settings to default and see if that works.

Lastly, disable DEP (Data Execution Prevention) and see if that's causing any trouble :dunno:

OK how do u Register Ad Muncher as at the diagram at the 1 page has it in there but blurred out. And i did the info right can somebody help me please. Thank u

This Post by ZinnPL will solve your problems :yes:

Ad.Muncher.v4.93.Build.33707.Premium.+.portable.RePack.by.CrashBox

Normal version and Portable version. You can use basic lists or premum lists. Your choose :)

http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/03LVXEYV/Ad.Muncher.v4.93.Build.33707.Premium._.portable.RePack.by.CrashBox.exe_links

Encourage near and dear ones to aim high in 2014.

Happy New-year every reader and follower since 2010, developers helping us to use this great software, also every forum members who is sharing info, contribution

and feedbacks.

Ad Muncher Team.

Hey NovemberRa1n, a very Happy New Year to you. Great job on all your threads. Always a fan of your work and you know that :clap:

Could you add the aforementioned solution by CrashBox (posted by ZinnPL) to the OP if it's not there already (I didn't find it a few days back)? I've personally checked it on Windows7 and 8.1 (x64 both) and it works flawlessly :yes:

Edited by calguyhunk

calguyhunk, thanks for answering. About your questions:

1. Nope, impossible to navigate con IE either.

2. The only I changed was My filter by adding chrome and utorrent as you could see. Before I tried without it but with the same result.

3. I didn't configured any proxy.

I didn't see where DEP is.

As I said, with uTorrent closed, AM is not filtering anything at all, Logs are empty and Adverts removed and bandwidth save are 0/0MB. I also have AM at work (where I am right now) and it's working (here I don't use uTorrent) and the only difference between them I didn't start free 30-day trial (I forgot it) on AM at work but I did it at home.

I didn't see where DEP is.

DEP is a Windows setting. I'm guessing you're on Win7 from your screenshot. You'll find it under Control Panel (small icons view)>System>Advanced System Settings>Advanced>Performance Settings>DEP>"Turn on DEP for essential Windows programs & services only".

Then go to cmd prompt with Admin privileges and type bcdedit.exe /set {current} nx AlwaysOff and press enter. When done, reverse your actions with the following command - bcdedit.exe /set {current} nx AlwaysOn and press enter.

As I said, with uTorrent closed, AM is not filtering anything at all, Logs are empty and Adverts removed and bandwidth save are 0/0MB. I also have AM at work (where I am right now) and it's working (here I don't use uTorrent) and the only difference between them I didn't start free 30-day trial (I forgot it) on AM at work but I did it at home.

Try the solution posted by ZinnPL. (The CrashBox medicine). Maybe the AM devs have disabled the medicine that you're using. You don't have to do anything with this one. Just download, extract and run the Install.Program.cmd file. That should do it IMO. Certainly worked in my tests both on Win7 and 8.1 (x64) :yes:

I just read this post. In Step 1 we must close 30-day trial window and I didnt do it, I registered it for trial because I followed this text in the main post:

Important Note: After install Admuncher do register with build in trial period, close the application and just use the acue crack it will done all necessary job for you.

I think where it says Admuncher do register it should say Admuncher don't register. When I arrive at home I'll uninstall the program and start from scratch by following the procedure of the post I mentioned. If the problems continue I'll do the steps you recommended me calguyhunk, thanks a lot for your help ;) .

Edited by Yorel

I just read this post. In Step 1 we must close 30-day trial window and I didnt do it, I registered it for trial because I followed this text in the main post: ............................

................ When I arrive at home I'll uninstall the program and start from scratch by following the procedure of the post I mentioned. If the problems continue I'll do the steps you recommended me calguyhunk, thanks a lot for your help ;) .

No problem. Happy to know that it worked out finally. :) May your cow continue to munch all that you want it to for as long as you want it to. :tehe:

Edited by calguyhunk

lovegameisme

pls, guide for me.i have a problem with updater v1.4

detail: my updater found list premium but admuncher can't get list premium as updater that found.

exam:updater found list 5037 but admuncher v4.93.33707/5018

->have not list premium

my pc using Bitdefender and i added updater to allow program of firewall.

really i can't fix.

pls help me!!!

p/s: i have just re-check.i did use vpn to change ip my pc and i see my problem fixed.every body can explain for me?pls

Edited by lovegameisme

DEP is a Windows setting. I'm guessing you're on Win7 from your screenshot. You'll find it under Control Panel (small icons view)>System>Advanced System Settings>Advanced>Performance Settings>DEP>"Turn on DEP for essential Windows programs & services only".

Then go to cmd prompt with Admin privileges and type bcdedit.exe /set {current} nx AlwaysOff and press enter. When done, reverse your actions with the following command - bcdedit.exe /set {current} nx AlwaysOn and press enter.

DEP was already enabled. Despite it, I introduced the commands but nothing changed.

The situation is, I can't surf with Chrome (v31.0.1650.63 m) but I can with IE (v11), but AD Muncher is dead, it's not filtering anything. All parameters are by default and I did the same steps than at work. Apparently it's patched and updated to the latest version of filter (5037). I disabled ESET but nothing changed, I don't know what else to do :( .

Try the solution posted by ZinnPL. (The CrashBox medicine). Maybe the AM devs have disabled the medicine that you're using. You don't have to do anything with this one. Just download, extract and run the Install.Program.cmd file. That should do it IMO. Certainly worked in my tests both on Win7 and 8.1 (x64) :yes:

I didn't find the medicine from ZinnPL in the first post although I think patch isn't the problem...

unknownasphyxiated

DEP was already enabled. Despite it, I introduced the commands but nothing changed.

The situation is, I can't surf with Chrome (v31.0.1650.63 m) but I can with IE (v11), but AD Muncher is dead, it's not filtering anything. All parameters are by default and I did the same steps than at work. Apparently it's patched and updated to the latest version of filter (5037). I disabled ESET but nothing changed, I don't know what else to do :( .

I didn't find the medicine from ZinnPL in the first post although I think patch isn't the problem...

try disable eset protocol filtering

close admuncher and rerun it as admin

for my pc,i didn't use AM auto start,instead i run it through task schedule as i've seen sometimes AM doesn't filtering anything

another way to do this is to run admuncher updater first

it will automatically run AM but this will download admuncher list everytime you start updater because it doesn't detect admuncher running

this will waste bandwidth unless the new updater v1.4 doesn't do this anymore

I didn't ask you enable DEP, I asked you to disable it. Also, ZinnPL's solution is not on the OP, it's on this post. Just scroll up a few posts on this page itself, and you'll find it on post number 2469 (my post). It's working fine for me on both Win7 and 8.1 (x64) just used it yesterday and updated to the latest basic filters :thumbsup:

Thanks for your answers unknownasphyxiated and calguyhunk, I'll try out your options at night although I think the best option for me will be AdBlock ;) .

Edited by Yorel

unknownasphyxiated , calguyhunk, none of your alternatives worked :(

Definitely, I installed AdBlock extension in Chrome. Thanks for your support.