• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• november_ra1n

• dany007119966

• darkrats

• Yorel

Hi there,

I just wanted to express my sincerest thanks to you guys in this forum. AdMuncher has been working flawlessly since I first downloaded it here ages ago ;) Wonderful work!

One short question: I' like to upgrade to IE11. Does the latest version (offered here two days ago) now work with IE11?

Would be nice to know before I upgrade ;)

Thanks a bunch!!

See my post http://www.nsaneforums.com/topic/136015-registration-and-updating-of-ad-muncher/page-117?do=findComment&comment=694341

It doesn't work on metro programs only on IE11 on desktop.

You can also use "Proxomitron" as proxy server ( use it on bypass mode & save as default)

If you get slow connection you have to increase number of connection in proxy mode (default is 4)

If you don't find the value in registry you have to add it

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings]"MaxConnectionsPerProxy"=dword:00000064

For a week now I've had issues with Ad Muncher. I can't fix it, and am slowly loosing my nerves. It's a couple months old system (Win 7 32-bit), on which everything worked. It has KIS 2014 on it, with all the needed exclusions. I have not tweaked, tampered or otherwise messed with a working rig.

As of recently, Ad Muncher simply won't start. I use the acue fix + Ad Muncher Updater.exe. All updater versions give an error "Can't find the ad muncher icon in tray", which is true, as it's never in the tray any-more. I've tried de-installing it, re-installing it, and reinstalling the re-pack, none of which worked. For some reason, when I run the program, it starts in the background, and then silently ends, with no prompts.

Any idea what I can do here? I'd hate to get rid of ad muncher after so many years of loyal service, but it simply won't do its job. :(

Edited by Alanon

november_ra1n

Ad Muncher start blocking 2baksa news :( Anyone know how to fix it?

I have just checked there is nothing wrong loading the page in my side check its something to do with your Anti-Virus program or similar...!

I have just checked there is nothing wrong loading the page in my side check its something to do with your Anti-Virus program or similar...!

Ad Muncher ON: http://i.imgur.com/EevSVpR.jpg

Ad Muncher OFF: http://i.imgur.com/4agaYHe.jpg

OK I have it :) I have some "My filters" (Ad Muncher Anti-Social List Version 31, © 2013) to block social sites like facebook and this filters damaged 2baksa.

Edited by ZinnPL

AdMuncher Updater doesn't work for me on 2 pc... around a week now! do you have any suggestion? win8.1 pro x64

Edited by glasser

AdMuncher Updater doesn't work for me on 2 pc... around a week now! do you have any suggestion?

Are you using Ad Muncher Updater v1.0.0.4 >>>>>

yes. another updater by Antichat gave very old updates (43*) rather than 5021!

Ad Muncher Updater v1.0.0.4 detect the latest updates, download it, extract with 7z.exe but... AD still with free filters... no premium filters.

Edited by glasser

For a week now I've had issues with Ad Muncher. I can't fix it, and am slowly loosing my nerves. It's a couple months old system (Win 7 32-bit), on which everything worked. It has KIS 2014 on it, with all the needed exclusions. I have not tweaked, tampered or otherwise messed with a working rig.

As of recently, Ad Muncher simply won't start. I use the acue fix + Ad Muncher Updater.exe. All updater versions give an error "Can't find the ad muncher icon in tray", which is true, as it's never in the tray any-more. I've tried de-installing it, re-installing it, and reinstalling the re-pack, none of which worked. For some reason, when I run the program, it starts in the background, and then silently ends, with no prompts.

Any idea what I can do here? I'd hate to get rid of ad muncher after so many years of loyal service, but it simply won't do its job. :(

Did you exclude acue fix before applying patch? If you did just disable KIS, then try applying again. After that try run ad muncher updater v1.0.0.1 at admuncher dir; you can get here

If that didnt work, uninstall everything and try reinstalling the repack (v1.3.6) with KIS disable and run the updater.

Ad Muncher ON: http://i.imgur.com/EevSVpR.jpg

Ad Muncher OFF: http://i.imgur.com/4agaYHe.jpg

OK I have it :) I have some "My filters" (Ad Muncher Anti-Social List Version 31, © 2013) to block social sites like facebook and this filters damaged 2baksa.

yes , i also add them and it block same as yours , just remove the ticket from "my filters " all good now :)

Did you exclude acue fix before applying patch? If you did just disable KIS, then try applying again. After that try run ad muncher updater v1.0.0.1 at admuncher dir; you can get here

If that didnt work, uninstall everything and try reinstalling the repack (v1.3.6) with KIS disable and run the updater.

Thanks to your insights, I've made some progress! The reason the repack didn't work was because no acue version will work for me anymore. A clean install of Ad Muncher works, but acue crashes immediately after running the .exe. It immediately stops working, and pops up an MS window "trying to resolve the problem". I've tried compatibility modes, running as administrator, etc. I don't use UAC, and I've tried it with KIS off, KIS on with exclusions, and even Safe Mode. The only difference I've been able to discern was that in Safe Mode, acue didn't give an error, it started up as an empty cmd, and simply dissappeared. I've managed to get a trial license, and am currently running it with Time Stopper, and it can at least start up. :dunno:

unknownasphyxiated

three alternative..have you try all?

Ad Muncher v4.93.33707 ACUE Crack [Liberator v2]

Ad Muncher 4.93.33707 Final ENG Repack by Andron1975 & Artem40in v1.3.6 [ENG]

Ad Muncher 4.93 Build 33707 Final RePack By KpoJIuK [silent Install + Portable] - EN / RUS

Thanks to your insights, I've made some progress! The reason the repack didn't work was because no acue version will work for me anymore. A clean install of Ad Muncher works, but acue crashes immediately after running the .exe. It immediately stops working, and pops up an MS window "trying to resolve the problem". I've tried compatibility modes, running as administrator, etc. I don't use UAC, and I've tried it with KIS off, KIS on with exclusions, and even Safe Mode. The only difference I've been able to discern was that in Safe Mode, acue didn't give an error, it started up as an empty cmd, and simply dissappeared. I've managed to get a trial license, and am currently running it with Time Stopper, and it can at least start up. :dunno:

Alright I think I found your problem: disable DEP for acue [Liberator v2] and for admunch.exe too, instruction here and report back to me.

Also try: Ad Muncher 4.93 Build 33707 Final RePack By KpoJIuK [silent Install + Portable] - EN / RUS if what I suggested didn't work.

Ad Muncher 4.93 Build 33707 Final RePack By KpoJIuK [silent Install + Portable] - EN / RUS

Edited by StealthyBoi

Alright I think I found your problem: disable DEP for acue [Liberator v2] and for admunch.exe too, instruction here and report back to me.
Also try: Ad Muncher 4.93 Build 33707 Final RePack By KpoJIuK [silent Install + Portable] - EN / RUS if what I suggested didn't work.

Ha haaaaaaaaaaa! :D :D :D

It worked! Thank you! Was really getting annoyed with the issue. I forgot that I had changed the DEP setttings to add some exclusions before. Thtat must've set it on that spiral.

Ha haaaaaaaaaaa! :D :D :D

It worked! Thank you! Was really getting annoyed with the issue. I forgot that I had changed the DEP setttings to add some exclusions before. Thtat must've set it on that spiral.

You're welcome :wub: , I recalled others having the same problem as you :lol: .

Does the direct trial reset still work with Lizard System MAC address changer? Does it work at all with the Technitium version? :dunno:

Edited by calguyhunk

how to make exception to admuncher? my speedbit video accelerator not working with admuncher installed. every one can help me resolve this issue, thank in advance :)

2 All
Started to write Ad Muncher Updater, have any suggestions on this ?

My plan is to select next options:

• Changing the language on the fly (ru and en).
  • Startup.
  • Run Ad Muncher, if it not running.
  • Exit after update.
  • Set the interval (in hours) between checks for files with new premium filters 2,3,6,12 or 24 h.
  • Use HTTP(S) proxy to access the Internet.
  • Choose such programs, if they are working, Ad Muncher will not restart after downloading the new filter.
  • ?
  • ?
  • ?

Translation from Russian to English Online Translator Google, sorry.

Edited by madmasles

OK how do u Register Ad Muncher as at the diagram at the 1 page has it in there but blurred out. And i did the info right can somebody help me please. Thank u

ky9keky.png