november_ra1n

Cow with legal license full works on 8.1 RTM or not? :)

Works in 8.1 if you use firefox, opera, chrome........ only not work with IE11 at the moment. :)

• Replies 372
  • Views 604.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• november_ra1n

• dany007119966

• darkrats

• Yorel

not work with Chrome 30

In Windows 7/8.1?Did you test Firefox?

november_ra1n

qBittorrent stop working whenever trying to update adv. list with premium updater

When you are using disable filtering till the author fix it it has nothing to do with premium updater it is Ad Muncher one of the update causing problem tho....

Anyone having problems blocking popups from "h**p://onclickads.net" or found a solution for blocking them?

AM with the latest update 4930 doesn't stop them and I've tried all the variations of setting a custom filter, but the popups still show up.

As an example, going to "The Pirate Bay" and clicking through, often gets a popup after a few clicks. I'd like to understand why AM doesn't block them.

Thanks.

My host file has only two entries, both to block Google from going to its secure https: site. Other than that it's empty.

I tried looking at the page code as soon as an "onclickads" window pops up, but so far haven't found any interesting entry.

This "onclickads" popup is the only thing causing me grief. AM blocks everything else. I may uninstall Java completely to see if it's using that to get around AM.

Thanks for the suggestion. Still get popups from "onclickads", but wasn't surprised as there's no mention of that in the Hosts file. Even when I add that, myself, the popup is still showing up. Shows up even when Java is disabled for all browsers and websites. I'm really puzzled by the source of the popup and how it manages to get past AM. I'm tempted to post in the AM forum, but the author usually doesn't answer unless he is confident that you're a paying customer. I'd purchase a bunch of licences for AM, but I am always testing it on various machines and operating systems, and the cost is too high to be practical for me.

I think the answer is probably somewhere in the html code, but I just can't see it, yet.

• 3 weeks later...

So, what is best to use, Ad Muncher or Ad Block Plus??? First is a Windows application, and the later is a browser extension.

So, what is best to use, Ad Muncher or Ad Block Plus??? First is a Windows application, and the later is a browser extension.

Admuncher is more performance than other extensions

Ad Muncher doesn't filter HTTPS connections...but supports ad blocking in all browsers.. Ad Muncher currently doesn't support filtering in Internet Explorer 11 in Windows 8.1.

You might want to take a look at dcs18 sig for info on Ad Block Plus..

Edited by NSFfan

Admuncher is more performance than other extensions

Thanks, this is what I was thinking, rather having AdBlock on every single browser, if Ad Muncher performs best, it will save the browsers from some slow loading with AdBlock RIPs.

I'm tired of advertising / and other pop-ups, as AdBlock is not doing the job to block them.

So, going to test AM, downloading it and its patch from the OP. Does it need any special configuration / Hosts entries, or is it out of the box running?

Ad Muncher doesn't filter HTTPS connections...but supports ad blocking in all browsers.. Ad Muncher currently doesn't support filtering in Internet Explorer 11 in Windows 8.1.

Hmmm, so how do I effectively block pop-ups involving advertising and others that website open every now and then in a new tab or window. I'm tired of closing these unwanted nuisance.

Edited by Rok

Hmm, so how do I block pop-up involving avertising and others that website open every now and then in a new tab or window. I'm tired of closing these unwanted nuisance.

Simple..Use Ad Muncher...i bet you won't see any pop-ups..but please remember Ad Muncher's limitations at present...BTW,you can see Ad Muncher in my signature.It has become one of my favourite softwares. B)

Edited by NSFfan

Just installed Ad Muncher and run the Ad Muncher Crack ACUE, however the program still says to Register. And, does not installs the update list for preminum users. Ends with message to "license not supported, upgrade to premium."

Just installed Ad Muncher and run the Ad Muncher Crack ACUE, however the program still says to Register. And, does not installs the update list for preminum users. Ends with message to "license not supported, upgrade to premium."

no need install or crack:

Download Link
Download: Site: http://www.mirrorcreator.com/
Sharecode: /files/ZNJEOZFA/AdMuncherUpdater.exe_links [?]

Virustotal result 2/ 43

Can anyone please update Ad Muncher Updater, none of the links in november_ra1n post working. All generate 404. Have been trying to download this 324KB file for past 1-hr. Infact, the out of the three filters update site...two are non-working. And, the first one doesn't offer download link to current update list.

Edited by Rok

november_ra1n

Can anyone please update Ad Muncher Updater, none of the links in november_ra1n post working.

All you need to know has been posted on Page #1 >>>>

See this detail instruction how to use them.

Detail Instruction By jackieo please click the link >>>

You only need those 2 application to download below..

1. Ad Muncher v4.93.33707 ACUE Crack [Liberator v2]

OR
2. Ad Muncher Updater v1.0.0.3 By Artem40in
OR
Edited by november_ra1n

Can anyone please update Ad Muncher Updater, none of the links in november_ra1n post working.

All you need to know has been posted on Page #1 >>>>

See this detail instruction how to use them.

Detail Instruction By jackieo please click the link >>>

You only need those 2 application to download below..

1. Ad Muncher v4.93.33707 ACUE Crack [Liberator v2]

OR
2. Ad Muncher Updater v1.0.0.3 By Artem40in
OR

Thanks november_ra1n, but all the links at mirrorcreator for Ad muncher Updater are dead.