november_ra1n

"Additionally, some pop-ups included from onlineclickads are also not getting blocked."

What's the solution for these popups? I've tried every combination available in the custom filter window and nothing seems to work.

• Replies 372
  • Views 604.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• november_ra1n

• dany007119966

• darkrats

• Yorel

"Additionally, some pop-ups included from onlineclickads are also not getting blocked."

What's the solution for these popups? I've tried every combination available in the custom filter window and nothing seems to work.

Url please..

unknownasphyxiated

IE 11 still not supported we must wait for new admuncher ?

new admuncher which ETA will be in year 2xxx :P

Does anyone know what exactly the problem between Ad Muncher and IE 11 is? If we would know it, there is a chance for workaround this issue.

dany007119966

i have problem with admuncher i dont know whats wrong i dont change any settings in program and for now when i click some sites it show me always adress of site but page is still blank with nothing it show me on IE 11 chrome mozilla but when i turn off adm. site working ok so what s problem ? i dont have any toolbar or another ad blocker heelp thanks

i have problem with admuncher i dont know whats wrong i dont change any settings in program and for now when i click some sites it show me always adress of site but page is still blank with nothing it show me on IE 11 chrome mozilla but when i turn off adm. site working ok so what s problem ? i dont have any toolbar or another ad blocker heelp thanks

Do you use ESET ?

Advanced options-web acces protection-protocol filtering-excluded app

If this is a problem 1x1 pixels, then just add exception in admuncher list.

Edited by nemanja065

yes i use ESET SMART SEC 7 but on this soft i also nothing change :unsure:

You try to disable protection of ESET and open those sites, if they are ok, the reason is ESET

I use EAV, I don't need web protection (nothing to protect), so I uncheck this in ESET:

Advanced Setup > Web and Email > Web access protection > HTTP, HTTPS > uncheck Enable HTTP checking

Today I had a Windows 7 Update 11/26 and Ad Muncher is NOT blocking ADS, I used Rollback RX and cancelled the update (rolled back one day and disabled Windows update and its now working again. I do not know if this affects the software?

I have found a bypass to make Admuncher works with IE11

Install "Privoxy" and change in IE LAN setting to localhost or 127.0.0.1 & port=8118 ( you can have Privoxy enable or disabled)

On Admuncher enable filtering for Privoxy

Maybe it's a glitch but the new Advert List Build 4997 and my Ad Muncher stucks with 4996

Any one have a idea?

Best Regards to you all

Edited by Plexxor

I have found a bypass to make Admuncher works with IE11

Install "Privoxy" and change in IE LAN setting to localhost or 127.0.0.1 & port=8118 ( you can have Privoxy enable or disabled)

On Admuncher enable filtering for Privoxy

How to enable filtering for 'Privoxy' in AdMuncher? Where exactly in the configuration of AdMuncher?

november_ra1n

How to enable filtering for 'Privoxy' in AdMuncher? Where exactly in the configuration of AdMuncher?

alienvi I do not use IE 11 my default browser Firefox and use Chrome too keep this topic reply here also i suggest create another topic in Software Chat section you will get more respond there.

Also bring that Quote in the new topic than people understand more what do you mean

Edited by november_ra1n